Since we are now flying from Milan to Prague we have decided to go to Milan for 2 nights.
We have been before and would like to stay near the duomo.
So far the hotels I have found that are available are:
However, I know your knowledge is better then mine so I thought I would see what you thought would be best.
As always ...many many thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토 총판 수입 kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017
- 2 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 3 advance tickets?
- 4 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 5 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 6 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 7 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 8 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 9 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 10 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 11 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 12 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 13 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 14 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 15 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 16 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 17 Cell Phone Question
- 18 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 19 Greek Islands (small)
- 20 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 21 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 22 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 23 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 24 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 25 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps