Since we are now flying from Milan to Prague we have decided to go to Milan for 2 nights.
We have been before and would like to stay near the duomo.
So far the hotels I have found that are available are:
However, I know your knowledge is better then mine so I thought I would see what you thought would be best.
As always ...many many thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 2 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 3 Amsterdam
- 4 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 5 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 6 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 7 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 8 Scenic cruise advice
- 9 Barcelona alternative
- 10 Italy Car Scam
- 11 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 12 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 13 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 14 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 15 travel to prague, vienna and munich
- 16 God Save the Queen?
- 17 Spanish Medical Providers
- 18 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
- 19 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 20 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 21 Iceland early december visit
- 22 Paris to Italy
- 23 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 24 8 Days in Spain
- 25 9 Days in Spain