Since we are now flying from Milan to Prague we have decided to go to Milan for 2 nights.
We have been before and would like to stay near the duomo.
So far the hotels I have found that are available are:
However, I know your knowledge is better then mine so I thought I would see what you thought would be best.
As always ...many many thanks!
Advice on FAMILY HOTLES in MILAN near the DUOMO
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 2 from Munchen train to Romerberg
- 3 Italy tours
- 4 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 5 Air France strike
- 6 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 7 Scottish Passport
- 8 BARCELONA: renting a car to Costa Brava
- 9 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 10 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 11 Questions About Croatia
- 12 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 13 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 14 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 15 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 16 Best day trips from Paris
- 17 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 18 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 19 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 20 Advance Train Tickets for England - Buying By Phone from U.S.?
- 21 Romania photo gallery Bucharest Brasov Constanta
- 22 Meteora Monasteries: visit sequence suggestions?
- 23 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 24 Ski to Verbier and Courmayeur, is it possible without a car?
- 25 Exchanging Large Euro Notes(Currency) in Ireland