Can anyone give advice on how long it would take to drive from Carlingford to Ballycastle in Northern Ireland on coastal roads, i.e., Coast Road to Torr Road to Cushendall Road? We will stop along the way, of course, but want to know what these roads are like. From Google maps they seem to be among the most narrow,and I bet the views are breathtaking--but what isn't in Ireland? We're trying to plan so that we are not driving more than four hours a day on back roads, but that doesn't count stops. In other words, if the drive took four hours without stops that would be fine. We will have the time, however, to take 8-10 hours and savour it. If it's more than four hours we will stop overnight in-between.
Advice on driving time in Northern Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reims for a day
- 2 Munich with a car?
- 3 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 4 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 5 Abruzzo for 5 days
- 6 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 7 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 8 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 9 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 10 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 11 poland to switzerland
- 12 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 13 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 14 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 15 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 16 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 17 Day trip on the Rhine
- 18 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 19 Toulouse and beyond -
- 20 One week in Venice - trips
- 21 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 22 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 23 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 24 UK for 12 days !
- 25 Estonia Amber