Can anyone give advice on how long it would take to drive from Carlingford to Ballycastle in Northern Ireland on coastal roads, i.e., Coast Road to Torr Road to Cushendall Road? We will stop along the way, of course, but want to know what these roads are like. From Google maps they seem to be among the most narrow,and I bet the views are breathtaking--but what isn't in Ireland? We're trying to plan so that we are not driving more than four hours a day on back roads, but that doesn't count stops. In other words, if the drive took four hours without stops that would be fine. We will have the time, however, to take 8-10 hours and savour it. If it's more than four hours we will stop overnight in-between.
Advice on driving time in Northern Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Change in Travel
- 2 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 3 What is required photo size for Navigo Decouverte please
- 4 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 5 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 6 Is Capri overrated?
- 7 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 8 Need help with our itinerary
- 9 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 10 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 11 Sintra - How to avoid steep uphill walking
- 12 Suggestions for very cheap cell phone?
- 13 A week in Paris
- 14 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 15 Layover in Paris...need a suggestion on my hotel.
- 16 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?
- 17 Question about tying Pech Merle into Dordogne itinerary
- 18 Randolph Hotel on fire
- 19 9 days on amalfi coast
- 20 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 21 North Coast Cornwall Walks
- 22 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 23 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 24 suggested itinerary for San Sebastion & Bilbao
- 25 Switzerland - Lucerne & 2 nights