Can anyone give advice on how long it would take to drive from Carlingford to Ballycastle in Northern Ireland on coastal roads, i.e., Coast Road to Torr Road to Cushendall Road? We will stop along the way, of course, but want to know what these roads are like. From Google maps they seem to be among the most narrow,and I bet the views are breathtaking--but what isn't in Ireland? We're trying to plan so that we are not driving more than four hours a day on back roads, but that doesn't count stops. In other words, if the drive took four hours without stops that would be fine. We will have the time, however, to take 8-10 hours and savour it. If it's more than four hours we will stop overnight in-between.
Advice on driving time in Northern Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 2 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 3 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 4 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 5 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 6 Wineries open on Saturdays in October
- 7 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 8 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 9 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 10 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 11 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 12 Globus Tour Highlights of Britain & Ireland
- 13 Restaurants/cafes in Paris still open after 10pm?
- 14 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 15 Advice please...
- 16 Ireland Bus tours
- 17 Bus Tour/Ireland
- 18 Best Ireland Trip Ever - help!!!
- 19 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 20 Ireland help - First EPIC visit in Sept
- 21 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 22 Hey Fodor's
- 23 Late Spring 2015 in Spain and Southern France
- 24 Athens Marathon
- 25 Paris before xmas or after