Can anyone give advice on how long it would take to drive from Carlingford to Ballycastle in Northern Ireland on coastal roads, i.e., Coast Road to Torr Road to Cushendall Road? We will stop along the way, of course, but want to know what these roads are like. From Google maps they seem to be among the most narrow,and I bet the views are breathtaking--but what isn't in Ireland? We're trying to plan so that we are not driving more than four hours a day on back roads, but that doesn't count stops. In other words, if the drive took four hours without stops that would be fine. We will have the time, however, to take 8-10 hours and savour it. If it's more than four hours we will stop overnight in-between.
Advice on driving time in Northern Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 2 Nice to the luberons
- 3 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 4 Kassel Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe visiting logistics
- 5 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 6 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 7 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 8 Expat area's in France
- 9 Barcelona hotel: convenient but not hustle bustle city location & Madrid??
- 10 Schengen rule made easy
- 11 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 12 Cruising on Cunard in Your Twenties?
- 13 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 14 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 15 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 16 Need help with itinerary
- 17 Italy Spending Budget
- 18 Brescia, Italy - Agriturismo needed or?
- 19 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 20 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 21 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 22 Recommend a beautiful Costa Brava town we should visit!
- 23 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 24 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 25 Best way to see the Bosphorus in Istanbul