Can anyone give advice on how long it would take to drive from Carlingford to Ballycastle in Northern Ireland on coastal roads, i.e., Coast Road to Torr Road to Cushendall Road? We will stop along the way, of course, but want to know what these roads are like. From Google maps they seem to be among the most narrow,and I bet the views are breathtaking--but what isn't in Ireland? We're trying to plan so that we are not driving more than four hours a day on back roads, but that doesn't count stops. In other words, if the drive took four hours without stops that would be fine. We will have the time, however, to take 8-10 hours and savour it. If it's more than four hours we will stop overnight in-between.
Advice on driving time in Northern Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 2 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 3 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 4 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 5 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 6 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 7 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 8 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 9 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 10 Is my plan ok
- 11 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 12 Reputable Tours
- 13 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 14 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 15 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 16 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 17 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 18 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 19 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 20 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 21 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 22 Portugal Trip
- 23 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 24 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 25 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days