Can anyone give advice on how long it would take to drive from Carlingford to Ballycastle in Northern Ireland on coastal roads, i.e., Coast Road to Torr Road to Cushendall Road? We will stop along the way, of course, but want to know what these roads are like. From Google maps they seem to be among the most narrow,and I bet the views are breathtaking--but what isn't in Ireland? We're trying to plan so that we are not driving more than four hours a day on back roads, but that doesn't count stops. In other words, if the drive took four hours without stops that would be fine. We will have the time, however, to take 8-10 hours and savour it. If it's more than four hours we will stop overnight in-between.
Advice on driving time in Northern Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 2 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 3 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 4 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 5 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 6 Small group for Colosseum
- 7 Spain/Costa de Sol Please identify picture
- 8 London visit
- 9 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 10 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 11 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 12 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 13 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 14 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 15 men's shoes spain
- 16 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 17 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 18 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 19 Edinburgh GTG, April?
- 20 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 21 21 Days in Central Europe
- 22 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 23 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 24 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 25 Your thoughts on location of apt in Cimiez area of Nice, France,