Can anyone give advice on how long it would take to drive from Carlingford to Ballycastle in Northern Ireland on coastal roads, i.e., Coast Road to Torr Road to Cushendall Road? We will stop along the way, of course, but want to know what these roads are like. From Google maps they seem to be among the most narrow,and I bet the views are breathtaking--but what isn't in Ireland? We're trying to plan so that we are not driving more than four hours a day on back roads, but that doesn't count stops. In other words, if the drive took four hours without stops that would be fine. We will have the time, however, to take 8-10 hours and savour it. If it's more than four hours we will stop overnight in-between.
Advice on driving time in Northern Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 2 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 3 Air pollution in Paris
- 4 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 5 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 6 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 7 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 8 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 9 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 10 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 11 Naxos in May
- 12 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 13 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 14 Belfast to Scotland help
- 15 20 days in Germany
- 16 France, Italy and Greec
- 17 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 18 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 19 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 20 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 21 Portugal Alentejo's cante
- 22 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 23 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 24 help regarding removal firm in london
- 25 Dresden or Leipzig