We are thinking of visiting Sicily this fall for a week-10 days and are seeking ideas on the best cities and towns to visit. We like touring archeological sites, museums, churches, etc. but take things at a leisurely pace, with lots of cafe stops! Also really like small towns where you can wander and snap pictures. Would appreciate input about driving vs taking the train or buses. Which city is best to fly into? Thanks.
Advice on cities and sights in Sicily.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 2 1 week Tuscany in November
- 3 help- newbies to international travel- Italy logistics
- 4 White Christmas
- 5 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 6 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 7 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 8 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 9 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 10 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 11 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 12 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 13 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 14 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 15 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 16 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 17 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 18 Gift for French business associate
- 19 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 20 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 21 Scotland Votes "No"
- 22 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 23 Bodrum to instanbul
- 24 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 25 Italy tours