We are thinking of visiting Sicily this fall for a week-10 days and are seeking ideas on the best cities and towns to visit. We like touring archeological sites, museums, churches, etc. but take things at a leisurely pace, with lots of cafe stops! Also really like small towns where you can wander and snap pictures. Would appreciate input about driving vs taking the train or buses. Which city is best to fly into? Thanks.
Advice on cities and sights in Sicily.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which Florence hotel?
- 2 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 3 BUGA 2015 (Floral festival in Brandenburg) transportation
- 4 Rocamaxour
- 5 April in Madrid
- 6 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 7 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 8 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 9 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 10 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 11 construction near Shangri-La Paris or Le Royal Monceau Paris?
- 12 Spain vacation help
- 13 Louvre vs. Orsay/Rodin
- 14 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 15 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 16 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 17 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 18 Greece after the Vote
- 19 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 20 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 21 Shipping bags home
- 22 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 23 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 24 Apartment in Italy
- 25 Help Me Plan My Trip