We are thinking of visiting Sicily this fall for a week-10 days and are seeking ideas on the best cities and towns to visit. We like touring archeological sites, museums, churches, etc. but take things at a leisurely pace, with lots of cafe stops! Also really like small towns where you can wander and snap pictures. Would appreciate input about driving vs taking the train or buses. Which city is best to fly into? Thanks.
Advice on cities and sights in Sicily.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 2 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 3 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 4 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 5 Italy late Sept to early Oct 2015
- 6 Cooking Classes in Italy?
- 7 Tuscan cooking school
- 8 DVD players in France
- 9 Visit Algarve in mid-April 2015: Yes or No?
- 10 Two European Cities in 8 days (Paris and one more)
- 11 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 12 Munich accommodations
- 13 Golf Tee Operators Required in Lisbon Coast Region
- 14 Trains
- 15 Two days in Dublin
- 16 RER B Schedule on a Sunday Morning
- 17 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 18 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 19 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 20 Malaga to Madrid, then short stay before flight departure
- 21 malaga to madrid train ?
- 22 Italian language classes in Italy
- 23 Italy; cooking schools and lodging
- 24 Italy School Holiday Dates Summer 2013
- 25 Best adult Italian language schools in Italy