We are thinking of visiting Sicily this fall for a week-10 days and are seeking ideas on the best cities and towns to visit. We like touring archeological sites, museums, churches, etc. but take things at a leisurely pace, with lots of cafe stops! Also really like small towns where you can wander and snap pictures. Would appreciate input about driving vs taking the train or buses. Which city is best to fly into? Thanks.
Advice on cities and sights in Sicily.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 2 Southwestern England
- 3 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 4 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 5 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 6 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 7 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 8 Look for Itinerary Advice- Athens, Spetses, Hydra, Naxos, Santorini
- 9 Budget for eating out in Italy, France and Berlin?
- 10 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 11 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 12 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands
- 13 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 14 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 15 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 16 Berlin: evening dining
- 17 bicycling garmisch oberammergau fussen
- 18 10-day Europe Trip (5-15June)
- 19 Immigration Procedures
- 20 In Paris on my own
- 21 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 22 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 23 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 24 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 25 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs