We are thinking of visiting Sicily this fall for a week-10 days and are seeking ideas on the best cities and towns to visit. We like touring archeological sites, museums, churches, etc. but take things at a leisurely pace, with lots of cafe stops! Also really like small towns where you can wander and snap pictures. Would appreciate input about driving vs taking the train or buses. Which city is best to fly into? Thanks.
Advice on cities and sights in Sicily.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 2 GIRONA Spain - 1 day
- 3 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 4 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 5 MARSEILLES - Day trip - CASSIS or AVIGNON ?
- 6 hotels in Seville
- 7 Sicily Suggetions
- 8 car rental companies Italy
- 9 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 10 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 11 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 12 Nice hotel in Garmisch, Fussen or Mittenwald
- 13 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 14 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 15 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 16 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 17 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 18 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 19 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 20 Mykonos Grand, Cavo Tagoo, Saint Johns, Belvedere or Grace?
- 21 Paris in April?
- 22 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 23 Three days in Spain
- 24 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 25 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt