We are thinking of visiting Sicily this fall for a week-10 days and are seeking ideas on the best cities and towns to visit. We like touring archeological sites, museums, churches, etc. but take things at a leisurely pace, with lots of cafe stops! Also really like small towns where you can wander and snap pictures. Would appreciate input about driving vs taking the train or buses. Which city is best to fly into? Thanks.
Advice on cities and sights in Sicily.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 2 tulips in the Netherland
- 3 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 4 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 5 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 6 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 7 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 8 Air pollution in Paris
- 9 French open
- 10 Trains in Italy
- 11 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 12 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 13 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 14 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 15 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 16 England and Scotland
- 17 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 18 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 19 Azores
- 20 Azores
- 21 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 22 Dublin to Armagh?
- 23 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 24 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 25 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?