Fellow travelers - can anyone help with this, please? We want to rent a car in Paris, at CDG, one-way to return in Caen, at the railway station at Place De La Gare. Using Europcar, I'm asked to select terminal T1, T2F or T2D for pick up. We're arriving via Air France from Dublin, and when I check current daily schedules, this flight seems to arrive at terminal T2E. As I have not been to CDG in 20+ years, I don't know which terminal to select to pick up my car. Any help will be most appreciated!
Advice on car rental in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Albi/Carcassone
- 2 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 3 St Gervais les-Bains to Colmar: Where to Stop for the Night?
- 4 Buying tickets on line for museums etc
- 5 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 6 Mont St. Michele?
- 7 Geneva-recommendation for small hotel, perhaps Old City?
- 8 Italy: How to get from Venice to Todi, Italy
- 9 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 10 Our first trip to Europe
- 11 Reestaurant Suggestions in Naples
- 12 Paris Museum Pass length of life
- 13 Itinerary help needed!
- 14 driving from Bordeaux to Paris
- 15 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 16 Where to travel during the first week of April in Europe?
- 17 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 18 Trip Report / Amsterdam - Haarlem - Bruges - Paris / by train
- 19 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 20 Never traveled abroad before — have one week to get from Derry to Paris
- 21 Bologna: Aperitivo Time
- 22 Exchanging Dollars to Euros
- 23 Help with Itinerary, choosing Florence and Venice over Chianti area
- 24 Paris Libraries
- 25 Bologna Restaurants