Fellow travelers - can anyone help with this, please? We want to rent a car in Paris, at CDG, one-way to return in Caen, at the railway station at Place De La Gare. Using Europcar, I'm asked to select terminal T1, T2F or T2D for pick up. We're arriving via Air France from Dublin, and when I check current daily schedules, this flight seems to arrive at terminal T2E. As I have not been to CDG in 20+ years, I don't know which terminal to select to pick up my car. Any help will be most appreciated!
Advice on car rental in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 2 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 3 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 4 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 5 Toulouse and beyond -
- 6 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 7 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 8 Reims for a day
- 9 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 10 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 11 Munich with a car?
- 12 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 13 Abruzzo for 5 days
- 14 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 15 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 16 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 17 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 18 poland to switzerland
- 19 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 20 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 21 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 22 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 23 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 24 Day trip on the Rhine
- 25 October travel to Northern France--early or late?