Fellow travelers - can anyone help with this, please? We want to rent a car in Paris, at CDG, one-way to return in Caen, at the railway station at Place De La Gare. Using Europcar, I'm asked to select terminal T1, T2F or T2D for pick up. We're arriving via Air France from Dublin, and when I check current daily schedules, this flight seems to arrive at terminal T2E. As I have not been to CDG in 20+ years, I don't know which terminal to select to pick up my car. Any help will be most appreciated!
Advice on car rental in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 2 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 3 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 4 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 5 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 6 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 7 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 8 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 9 Scotland Votes "No"
- 10 Early October 2014 Trip to Mosel Valley and Rhineland
- 11 10 Days in France/No. Spain starting tomorrow
- 12 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 13 Where to buy French pashmina scarves on line?
- 14 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 15 Plitvice Lakes, Croatia...is it worth the trip?
- 16 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 17 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 18 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 19 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 20 Air France strike
- 21 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 22 shortened trip to Italy
- 23 Gift for French business associate
- 24 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 25 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore