Fellow travelers - can anyone help with this, please? We want to rent a car in Paris, at CDG, one-way to return in Caen, at the railway station at Place De La Gare. Using Europcar, I'm asked to select terminal T1, T2F or T2D for pick up. We're arriving via Air France from Dublin, and when I check current daily schedules, this flight seems to arrive at terminal T2E. As I have not been to CDG in 20+ years, I don't know which terminal to select to pick up my car. Any help will be most appreciated!
Advice on car rental in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 3 what to bring to Finland - gifts from California
- 4 Fashion for larger man?
- 5 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 6 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 7 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 8 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 9 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 10 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 11 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 12 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 13 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 14 Croatia: Advice on 6 day itinery
- 15 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 16 London 2nd time around
- 17 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 18 Traveling in France by train
- 19 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 20 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 21 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 22 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 23 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 24 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 25 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?