Fellow travelers - can anyone help with this, please? We want to rent a car in Paris, at CDG, one-way to return in Caen, at the railway station at Place De La Gare. Using Europcar, I'm asked to select terminal T1, T2F or T2D for pick up. We're arriving via Air France from Dublin, and when I check current daily schedules, this flight seems to arrive at terminal T2E. As I have not been to CDG in 20+ years, I don't know which terminal to select to pick up my car. Any help will be most appreciated!
Advice on car rental in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 2 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 3 London hotel tax is 20%
- 4 Barcelona December 26, 2014 thru January 1, 2015
- 5 Venice - boats on canals
- 6 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 7 Venice, just arrived
- 8 Car vs Train in Switzerland
- 9 Student Visa for Italy Questions
- 10 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 11 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 12 Ghent or Paris?
- 13 Spain trip, 11 cities in 17 days? Please help with itinerary
- 14 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 15 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 16 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 17 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?
- 18 Greece Travel Planning for 2015
- 19 Local nomad apt rentals-can anyone recommend (or not)? Rome
- 20 Do trains run past midnight???
- 21 U.S. Citizen visiting Sweden for first time and I have two questions
- 22 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 23 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 24 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 25 Need suggestions for 5 days Italy trip