Fellow travelers - can anyone help with this, please? We want to rent a car in Paris, at CDG, one-way to return in Caen, at the railway station at Place De La Gare. Using Europcar, I'm asked to select terminal T1, T2F or T2D for pick up. We're arriving via Air France from Dublin, and when I check current daily schedules, this flight seems to arrive at terminal T2E. As I have not been to CDG in 20+ years, I don't know which terminal to select to pick up my car. Any help will be most appreciated!
Advice on car rental in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gorges du Verdon or take the A8 from Nice towards Aix?
- 2 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 3 From Dingle to Dublin?
- 4 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 5 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 6 Road Trip Part 1...............Madrid To Lisbon by Auto
- 7 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal
- 8 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 9 Train from Sarlat
- 10 Madrid...where for evening stroll on first night?
- 11 1 Night Paris before Eurostar - Where to stay
- 12 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 13 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 14 Poland Safety
- 15 Better to rent a car in Venice or Padua?
- 16 scotland trave;
- 17 London and Paris Feb 2015
- 18 Zurich Airport Hotel or near railway station in Zurich, or elsewhere?
- 19 Shuttle Inter prices?
- 20 What happens to check in bag if I leave country in transit (Germany)
- 21 Train tickets France and Spain
- 22 Naples to Milan, train or plane?
- 23 Honeymoon - skiing in Switzerland and Austria
- 24 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 25 Cinque Terre and Côte d'Azur