Fellow travelers - can anyone help with this, please? We want to rent a car in Paris, at CDG, one-way to return in Caen, at the railway station at Place De La Gare. Using Europcar, I'm asked to select terminal T1, T2F or T2D for pick up. We're arriving via Air France from Dublin, and when I check current daily schedules, this flight seems to arrive at terminal T2E. As I have not been to CDG in 20+ years, I don't know which terminal to select to pick up my car. Any help will be most appreciated!
Advice on car rental in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to go in Europe in early March
- 2 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 3 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 4 car rental issues Italy Slovenia Croatia
- 5 Favorite things to do in London
- 6 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 7 Discount Card and itinerary for Paris for family of 4
- 8 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 9 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 10 4 days in lake region
- 11 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 12 Europe in December for 10 days
- 13 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 14 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 15 Tipping in the UK
- 16 floods in Andalucia
- 17 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 18 A day in Bordeaux - what to do?
- 19 Interested In Coach Passes
- 20 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como
- 21 Pisa and Lucca in one day
- 22 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 23 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 24 Strasbourg restaurant recommendations
- 25 Altdorf/Schattdorf restaurant