Fellow travelers - can anyone help with this, please? We want to rent a car in Paris, at CDG, one-way to return in Caen, at the railway station at Place De La Gare. Using Europcar, I'm asked to select terminal T1, T2F or T2D for pick up. We're arriving via Air France from Dublin, and when I check current daily schedules, this flight seems to arrive at terminal T2E. As I have not been to CDG in 20+ years, I don't know which terminal to select to pick up my car. Any help will be most appreciated!
Advice on car rental in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 2 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 3 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 4 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 5 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 6 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 7 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 8 Getting cash in Spain
- 9 Spain Portugal 2015 schedule
- 10 How long in Venice?
- 11 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 12 10 days in England
- 13 Sicily 4-6 weeks
- 14 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 15 Italy things to do?
- 16 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 17 Spend the day in Geneva or go straight to Chamonix?
- 18 Questions about the Chateau de Vincennes
- 19 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 20 Whose repsonsible?
- 21 Spending money in Italy?
- 22 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 23 stop in lisboa or not
- 24 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 25 Croacia in october