Fellow travelers - can anyone help with this, please? We want to rent a car in Paris, at CDG, one-way to return in Caen, at the railway station at Place De La Gare. Using Europcar, I'm asked to select terminal T1, T2F or T2D for pick up. We're arriving via Air France from Dublin, and when I check current daily schedules, this flight seems to arrive at terminal T2E. As I have not been to CDG in 20+ years, I don't know which terminal to select to pick up my car. Any help will be most appreciated!
Advice on car rental in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 2 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 3 Italian cooking classes
- 4 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 5 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 6 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 7 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 8 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 9 Fjords, How To?
- 10 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 11 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 12 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 13 Budget for 3 Month's
- 14 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 15 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 16 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 17 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 18 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 19 London visit
- 20 Questions for my German friends
- 21 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 22 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 23 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 24 21 Days in Central Europe
- 25 Driving to Paris... Parking?