Fellow travelers - can anyone help with this, please? We want to rent a car in Paris, at CDG, one-way to return in Caen, at the railway station at Place De La Gare. Using Europcar, I'm asked to select terminal T1, T2F or T2D for pick up. We're arriving via Air France from Dublin, and when I check current daily schedules, this flight seems to arrive at terminal T2E. As I have not been to CDG in 20+ years, I don't know which terminal to select to pick up my car. Any help will be most appreciated!
Advice on car rental in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 2 20 days in Germany
- 3 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 4 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 5 Nice or Marseille??
- 6 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 7 Final segment: unsolicited advice for first time Portugal travellers
- 8 Rome---August and September
- 9 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 10 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 11 South of France November Trip Report
- 12 Dresden or Leipzig
- 13 Auto Rental, Frankfurt Airport
- 14 Trains in Italy
- 15 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 16 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 17 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 18 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 19 Do you want to participate to my TV report for French TV ?
- 20 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 21 Moving to Belfast
- 22 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 23 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 24 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 25 Suitable jacket for Pyrenees tour in December