I need advice!
Two of my friends and I (ages 24-28) are planning a trip to the UK this June (2014). We have 3.5 weeks to travel around (not including flights from the US). Any advice you have on things to do/see or restaurants/specific foods to try or B+Bs/hostels to stay at would be much appreciated. I have been reading forums/blogs about these places, but I am now posting here to get advice about our planned itinerary and any other advice you might have regarding restaurants/B+Bs/etc. As background on us, we are interested in meeting people, eating local foods, seeing the landscapes, learning about the history, and seeing some shows in London. We do not drink/go to clubs. We are just interested in experiencing the culture, seeing and learning a lot, and having a good visit. Budget is about $3500 (excluding airfare to Europe).
So, our planned itinerary is as follows:
Fly into Bristol. Stay 2 nights (visit Cardiff while there).
Fly from Bristol to Dublin via Ryanair. Stay 2 nights.
Rent a car, drive from Dublin to Galway/Cliffs of Moher/Aran islands. 2-3 nights.
Drive from Galway to either Dingle (2 nights) or Donegal (2 nights).
Drive from either Dingle/Donegal to Dublin. Return rental car.
Fly via Ryanair from Dublin to Edinburgh. 2 nights.
Train down from Edinburgh to Manchester. 1 night.
(visit Liverpool if there is time)
Rent car, drive from Manchester to Keswick. 2 nights.
Drive back to Manchester, take train down to London.
London, 6 nights.
Train from London to Paris.
Paris, 4 nights.
Is this itinerary too rushed? Are there any cities we should see that I did not include but are sort of along the way of this proposed route? Any places on here that you do not recommend? If we had to cut out either Bristol or Edinburgh, which would you suggest skipping? And, any opinions on Donegal vs Dingle?
Also, as I mentioned above, any advice about places to stay/restaurants to try would be great. And, does anyone know of special events/festivals happening in any of these places during June?
I’ve gotten a pretty good idea about the trains/car rentals/flights from what I’ve read online, but any advice on that would be appreciated as well.
I know this is a lot to ask – I appreciate your help, time and advice! Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 2 논현동안마010.4373.1910【24시예약】『남궁실장』 《논현안마》
- 3 논현역안마010.4373.1910【24시예약】『남궁실장』 《논현안마》
- 4 바카라사이트＼【HOT424、COM】＼소라바카라
- 5 바카라사이트＼【HOT424、COM】＼우리바카라
- 6 바카라사이트＼【HOT424、COM】＼멜버른바카라
- 7 로얄카지노╱百「( GRAY26.TK )」百╱슈퍼카지노谷로얄카지노
- 8 고카지노╱之「( GRAY26.TK )」之╱슈퍼카지노谷고카지노
- 9 선릉안마유명한곳010.4373.1910【24시예약】『남궁실장』 《선릉안마》
- 10 강남풀싸롱O1O 4444 9374 강남풀싸롱추천
- 11 My Topic Title바카라사이트＼【HOT424、COM】＼홍콩선상바카라
- 12 바카라사이트＼【HOT424、COM】＼투게더바카라
- 13 바카라사이트＼【HOT424、COM】＼타짜바카라
- 14 바카라사이트＼【HOT424、COM】＼테크노바카라
- 15 바카라사이트＼【HOT424、COM】＼홍콩호텔바카라
- 16 바카라사이트＼【HOT424、COM】＼스타바카라
- 17 로얄카지노╱之「( GRAY26.TK )」之╱슈퍼카지노谷로얄카지노
- 18 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 19 고카지노╱次「( GRAY26.TK )」次╱슈퍼카지노谷고카지노
- 20 신정환바카라【「HOT424。C0M」】바카라사이트
- 21 비비카지노╱兰「( GRAY26.TK )」兰╱슈퍼카지노谷비비카지노
- 22 바카라사이트＼【HOT424、COM】＼생중계바카라게임
- 23 바카라사이트＼【HOT424、COM】＼생방송바카라게임
- 24 바카라사이트＼【HOT424、COM】＼온라인바카라게임
- 25 바카라사이트＼【HOT424、COM】＼인터넷바카라
Advice on Bristol, Dublin, Galway, Donegal, Dingle, Edinburgh, Manchester?