We are three ladies aged in our late 20's and mid 30's staying for 4 nights in Santorini & 3 nights in Mykonos in July. We need some advice as to where the best locations to book our hotels at both. We want to be close enough to the beach, restaurants and night life...but do not want to be in the thick of it in either locations if at all possible. Where would be the ideal locations be?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 2 Acropolis Athens
- 3 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 4 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 5 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station
- 6 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 7 Another tipping question: concierges
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 10 Private Tour from Malaga to Seville
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 13 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 14 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 15 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 16 Trip Ideas
- 17 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 18 IRELAND Magical Time-lapse Mediation of County Kerry Ireland
- 19 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 20 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 21 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 22 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 23 Spain in July
- 24 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 25 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
Advice on best locations for Hotels in Santorini & Mykonos