We are three ladies aged in our late 20's and mid 30's staying for 4 nights in Santorini & 3 nights in Mykonos in July. We need some advice as to where the best locations to book our hotels at both. We want to be close enough to the beach, restaurants and night life...but do not want to be in the thick of it in either locations if at all possible. Where would be the ideal locations be?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Borghese Gallery Question
- 2 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 3 Trains in Italy
- 4 Restaurant recommendations in Sicily
- 5 Sim Card
- 6 7 nights in Iceland, in July 2018
- 7 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 8 Airline to Rome
- 9 Finland around Christmas time?
- 10 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 11 Athens Help
- 12 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 13 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 14 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 15 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 16 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 17 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 18 Transport for local Venice travel
- 19 London vacation rental agency
- 20 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 21 Experiencing London and Scotland by Sleeper Train
- 22 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 23 SE ITALY
- 24 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 25 Granada in April; add Malaga?
Advice on best locations for Hotels in Santorini & Mykonos