We are three ladies aged in our late 20's and mid 30's staying for 4 nights in Santorini & 3 nights in Mykonos in July. We need some advice as to where the best locations to book our hotels at both. We want to be close enough to the beach, restaurants and night life...but do not want to be in the thick of it in either locations if at all possible. Where would be the ideal locations be?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 2 라이브바카라＼♛＼‷【→ JP89.ZE 。AM ←】♛＼슈퍼카지노(‷라이브바카라‷)
- 3 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 4 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 5 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 6 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 7 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 8 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 9 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 10 Spain and South of France
- 11 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 12 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 13 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 14 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 15 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 16 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 17 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 18 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 19 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 20 Prague itinerary advice
- 21 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 22 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 23 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 24 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 25 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
Advice on best locations for Hotels in Santorini & Mykonos