I will be doing my first backpacking trip and it will be in Europe in Oct - end Nov or mid Dec. Some information about me. I'm 26 and I love beautiful architectures, learning about the different countries, their people and culture (so I do like to visit museums, but maybe not too many as I can spend the whole day in one! haha) and things that are out of the ordinary (E.g. the Blue Cave and Northern lights! =] ). I was an early childhood educator. So interesting things about children (e.g. interesting playgrounds, schools), I'll be interested too.
Firstly I'm from Singapore. Hence I do not experience fall so I will need some advice on packing for the season. Secondly, I have lots of places I want to visit but I'm not really sure whether I can fit all of them in, whether they're worth going and how easy it is to get to each place. Thirdly, I do have a budget. So I will be travelling mostly by train and bus (planning to get a train pass, if that's possible). Lastly, I will be travelling alone (for most places). So safety advices are MUCH appreciated. =)
As I'm currently in Switzerland, I will start off from there.
5-7 Oct => Interlaken - Jungfrau (With friends)
8-11 Oct => Salzburg (possibly, with a friend)
After that I do not really have the no. of days/nights I am spending in each cities. But below is the planned route.
Frankfurt (to visit a friend)
Stockholm (Northern Lights) *Any recommendation for the dates?
- Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Blue Cave
- Melissani Cave
Zurich (My flight will be from Zurich)
If you think that I should put in some cities or remove some, do let me know too.
P.S.: I've explored most parts of Switzerland and had been to Vienna, Budapest and Prague last year.
Many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 나눔로또 파워볼 분석 ※연결 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 3 Scotland in December
- 4 10 days in London in early December
- 5 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 6 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 7 Iceland
- 8 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 9 Greece
- 10 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 11 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 12 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 13 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 14 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 15 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 16 Berlin to ?
- 17 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 18 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 19 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 20 tickets for Wimbledon
- 21 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 22 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 23 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 24 Italy in January?
- 25 Cortona -- just a passing thought