I'm heading to Greece next week for 9 days. We will start the trip in Athens over 3 days, then head to Santorini and Mykonos - we will also spend a full day in Athens on our way home in transit.
I need advice as to what we can do on our stop over in Athens? We arrive at 7am in the morning and fly out at 5.20pm. We would have already seen a few tourist attractions etc at the beginning of the trip. Open to good places to eat, shop and off the beaten track kind of places.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another tipping question: concierges
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 4 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 5 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 6 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 7 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 Trip suggestion
- 10 Spain in July
- 11 Back from Paris
- 12 Summer Travel order
- 13 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 14 LIsbon
- 15 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 16 Corfu
- 17 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 18 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 19 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 20 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 21 International Flight Question
- 22 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 23 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 24 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 25 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking