I'm heading to Greece next week for 9 days. We will start the trip in Athens over 3 days, then head to Santorini and Mykonos - we will also spend a full day in Athens on our way home in transit.
I need advice as to what we can do on our stop over in Athens? We arrive at 7am in the morning and fly out at 5.20pm. We would have already seen a few tourist attractions etc at the beginning of the trip. Open to good places to eat, shop and off the beaten track kind of places.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 2 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 3 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 4 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 5 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 6 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 7 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 8 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 9 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 10 visiting #hallstatt #Austria
- 11 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 12 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 13 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 14 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 15 Questions about Polish sights
- 16 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 17 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 18 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 19 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 20 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 21 Ireland travel passport question
- 22 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 23 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 24 Italy
- 25 Revised itinerary for italy