I'm heading to Greece next week for 9 days. We will start the trip in Athens over 3 days, then head to Santorini and Mykonos - we will also spend a full day in Athens on our way home in transit.
I need advice as to what we can do on our stop over in Athens? We arrive at 7am in the morning and fly out at 5.20pm. We would have already seen a few tourist attractions etc at the beginning of the trip. Open to good places to eat, shop and off the beaten track kind of places.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vatican tour
- 2 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 3 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 4 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 5 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 6 Couscous
- 7 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 8 Lisbon
- 9 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london
- 10 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 11 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 12 Italian lake cruise
- 13 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 14 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 15 Tuscany Itinerary
- 16 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 17 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 18 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 19 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 20 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 21 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 22 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 23 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 24 London in Winter Report
- 25 driving from London to Lourdes