My sig other and I (30s, adventurous, foodies) have cobbled together the following itinerary for our 4 fun filled days in Provence in mid-September. Please let me know your thoughts! I'm bad at narrowing things down, and while I would rather include more options then less (if we get to the first village that day and decide to stay there and skip all the rest, I'm fine with it), let me know if there is anything you think I can drop if this itinerary is completely undoable. Or if there are any swaps/trades we should do.
Thursday - Nice to Provence
Leave Nice at 1pm and drive from Nice to Le Mas d'Aigret in Les Baux de Provence, stopping at Fayence, Chateaudouble, Tourtour, and Cotignac
Friday - explore Les Baux and St. Remy
Morning: visit the Château des Baux, the town, and Carrieres Lumieres
Afternoon and Evening: Visit Saint-Rémy-de-Provence and St Paul de Mausole
Saturday - Aix-en-Provence & Cassis
Sunday - Many a village/town
Morning: Market at Isle-sur-la-Sorgue
Afternoon/Evening: wander around and explore Roussillon, Lourmarin, Gordes, Lacoste, Bonnieux, Ménerbes, Saignon, Goult
Monday - leave hotel and visit one or two last villages (maybe Apt and Cucuron) before driving back to Nice to arrive by 1pm
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라잘하는법気╰☛【 ＴＯＹ７８。ＣＯＭ 】☚╮슈퍼카지노
- 2 13 N euro trip itinerary
- 3 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 4 Ireland in April
- 5 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 6 Cote d'Azur beach clubs
- 7 How Do You Know They Are Not Killers? — An Italy Trip Report
- 8 Driving in Italy?
- 9 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 10 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 11 Planning a European Trip
- 12 Scotland Trip
- 13 American Tourister luggage- good or bad?
- 14 Best way to visit St.Petersburg....Russia
- 15 So much to do, so little time!
- 16 Tour of Northern Italy
- 17 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 18 Germany in December Trip Report
- 19 Lisbon trip report
- 20 Naples, Italy
- 21 San Sebastian
- 22 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 23 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 24 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 25 French restaurants