Hopefully I can get welcomed tips and advice.
We are mid aged couple and will be in Italy late May and early June and we are wanting to go to Switzerland for about 6-7 days, and would like to know if it would be enough time to go to the following places.
We were thinking to
Travel from Milan to St. Moritz ,
Glacier express from St. Moritz to Zermatt
Go up the Gronergrat Mt ? And the Matterhorn ?
Spend time in the Bernice Oberland? area, maybe go to Jungfrau,
Would 2 nights each be enough time for Zermatt and Bernice Oberland?
We're not sure which way would be better Milan to St. Moritz or Milan to Zermatt,
We would like to go on 1 of the scenic tourist train, go up one or two mountains and do some short hiking
We have been to Lucerne and were taken up a mountain (not sure which one - long time ago on a tour)
All suggestions will be appreciated. We would like suggestions for hotels (mid rang prices)
We would need to get back to Milan so that we can continue going south in Italy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pre-Bookings in London?
- 2 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 3 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 4 Capri in July
- 5 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 6 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 7 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 8 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 9 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 10 Venice
- 11 London 2For1 question
- 12 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 13 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 14 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 15 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 16 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 17 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 18 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 19 Porto and vicinity
- 20 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 21 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 22 Norway fjord
- 23 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 24 7 days in Greece
- 25 Italy