Hopefully I can get welcomed tips and advice.
We are mid aged couple and will be in Italy late May and early June and we are wanting to go to Switzerland for about 6-7 days, and would like to know if it would be enough time to go to the following places.
We were thinking to
Travel from Milan to St. Moritz ,
Glacier express from St. Moritz to Zermatt
Go up the Gronergrat Mt ? And the Matterhorn ?
Spend time in the Bernice Oberland? area, maybe go to Jungfrau,
Would 2 nights each be enough time for Zermatt and Bernice Oberland?
We're not sure which way would be better Milan to St. Moritz or Milan to Zermatt,
We would like to go on 1 of the scenic tourist train, go up one or two mountains and do some short hiking
We have been to Lucerne and were taken up a mountain (not sure which one - long time ago on a tour)
All suggestions will be appreciated. We would like suggestions for hotels (mid rang prices)
We would need to get back to Milan so that we can continue going south in Italy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 2 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 3 Where to eat in Rome?
- 4 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 5 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 6 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 7 Italy travel plan help
- 8 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 9 Thinking about the Fjords
- 10 Italy round 4 - Pisa/CT/Parma/Bologna/Milan
- 11 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 12 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 13 Alsace to Austria?
- 14 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 15 Budapest language lessons
- 16 Tours in Wales
- 17 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 18 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 19 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 20 barcelona neighborhood
- 21 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 22 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 23 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 24 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 25 Shorts in South of France?