Hopefully I can get welcomed tips and advice.
We are mid aged couple and will be in Italy late May and early June and we are wanting to go to Switzerland for about 6-7 days, and would like to know if it would be enough time to go to the following places.
We were thinking to
Travel from Milan to St. Moritz ,
Glacier express from St. Moritz to Zermatt
Go up the Gronergrat Mt ? And the Matterhorn ?
Spend time in the Bernice Oberland? area, maybe go to Jungfrau,
Would 2 nights each be enough time for Zermatt and Bernice Oberland?
We're not sure which way would be better Milan to St. Moritz or Milan to Zermatt,
We would like to go on 1 of the scenic tourist train, go up one or two mountains and do some short hiking
We have been to Lucerne and were taken up a mountain (not sure which one - long time ago on a tour)
All suggestions will be appreciated. We would like suggestions for hotels (mid rang prices)
We would need to get back to Milan so that we can continue going south in Italy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Biarritz family holiday
- 2 Ireland hotel questions
- 3 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 4 Croatia transportation question.
- 5 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 6 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 7 Cutback on Spain trip
- 8 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 9 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 10 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 11 getting to CDG
- 12 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 13 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 14 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 15 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 16 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 17 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 18 Ireland travel passport question
- 19 Bernina Express mid-March
- 20 If you had to choose one......
- 21 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 22 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 23 A Month stay in Southern France
- 24 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 25 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please