Hopefully I can get welcomed tips and advice.
We are mid aged couple and will be in Italy late May and early June and we are wanting to go to Switzerland for about 6-7 days, and would like to know if it would be enough time to go to the following places.
We were thinking to
Travel from Milan to St. Moritz ,
Glacier express from St. Moritz to Zermatt
Go up the Gronergrat Mt ? And the Matterhorn ?
Spend time in the Bernice Oberland? area, maybe go to Jungfrau,
Would 2 nights each be enough time for Zermatt and Bernice Oberland?
We're not sure which way would be better Milan to St. Moritz or Milan to Zermatt,
We would like to go on 1 of the scenic tourist train, go up one or two mountains and do some short hiking
We have been to Lucerne and were taken up a mountain (not sure which one - long time ago on a tour)
All suggestions will be appreciated. We would like suggestions for hotels (mid rang prices)
We would need to get back to Milan so that we can continue going south in Italy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 2 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 3 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 4 Hilton CPH no loner
- 5 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 6 travel around Spain
- 7 Scotland Trip Report
- 8 French Wedding
- 9 Best way to walk up Gianicolo hill Rome
- 10 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 11 London lodging 3 adults 3 kids (7,11,13)
- 12 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 13 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 14 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 15 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 16 Wedding in Finland
- 17 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 18 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 19 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 20 Cornwall UK
- 21 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 22 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 23 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 24 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 25 I may be wrong....