Hopefully I can get welcomed tips and advice.
We are mid aged couple and will be in Italy late May and early June and we are wanting to go to Switzerland for about 6-7 days, and would like to know if it would be enough time to go to the following places.
We were thinking to
Travel from Milan to St. Moritz ,
Glacier express from St. Moritz to Zermatt
Go up the Gronergrat Mt ? And the Matterhorn ?
Spend time in the Bernice Oberland? area, maybe go to Jungfrau,
Would 2 nights each be enough time for Zermatt and Bernice Oberland?
We're not sure which way would be better Milan to St. Moritz or Milan to Zermatt,
We would like to go on 1 of the scenic tourist train, go up one or two mountains and do some short hiking
We have been to Lucerne and were taken up a mountain (not sure which one - long time ago on a tour)
All suggestions will be appreciated. We would like suggestions for hotels (mid rang prices)
We would need to get back to Milan so that we can continue going south in Italy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 샌마뉴엘카지노■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■생중계바카라ぁ생중계바카라
- 2 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 3 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 4 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 5 6 days in Stockholm - itinerary, questions
- 6 Help me make this possible!
- 7 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 8 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 9 Road Trip - Ireland, Scotland and England
- 10 International drivers permit
- 11 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 12 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 13 First visit to London
- 14 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 15 ATM
- 16 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 17 ATM help
- 18 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 19 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 20 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 21 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 22 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 23 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 24 Spain Itinerary
- 25 Why do you visit X or Y?