My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon for next September,
We want it to include some nice sight seeing + some relaxation and romantic backdrops.. We're thinking about starting with 5 nights in Prague, 3 in Salzburg (we'll stop for a day trip in Cesky Krumlov on the way), and 4 in Verona, then a drive back to Prague for our flight.
Is that a good itinerary or could you suggest better options? or even an extra city for the remaining 2 days?
And I need to know if this is enough time for each city or do we need to add/subtract days in each city?
We're not interested in Vienna, and we'll be traveling between cities by a hired car so a nice route would be a plus.
Also advice about (things to do / good local restaurants / what to pack / weather / duration needed for each city / pocket money..) are really needed!
Thanks a lot!
Advice needed URGENTLY for a 12-14 days honeymoon
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 2 Naples to Milan, train or plane?
- 3 4 days in Scotland
- 4 Shuttle Inter prices?
- 5 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 6 Best days to fly
- 7 Airb2b in Paris
- 8 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 9 SE Turkey how safe in Harran, Sanliurfa, Mardin ?
- 10 Porto Moniz south along the coast to Ribeira Brava ~ should we add?
- 11 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 12 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 13 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 14 Help with tour of Norway please.
- 15 Help with another Sicily itinerary (15 nights)
- 16 Colmar, France - What do do for family visit?
- 17 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days
- 18 Copenhagen and Iceland
- 19 Planning a Trip to Iceland
- 20 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 21 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 22 Overnight Layover in Berlin
- 23 Norway in June with parents.
- 24 Train from Sarlat
- 25 Living and Studying in Moscow Russia