My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon for next September,
We want it to include some nice sight seeing + some relaxation and romantic backdrops.. We're thinking about starting with 5 nights in Prague, 3 in Salzburg (we'll stop for a day trip in Cesky Krumlov on the way), and 4 in Verona, then a drive back to Prague for our flight.
Is that a good itinerary or could you suggest better options? or even an extra city for the remaining 2 days?
And I need to know if this is enough time for each city or do we need to add/subtract days in each city?
We're not interested in Vienna, and we'll be traveling between cities by a hired car so a nice route would be a plus.
Also advice about (things to do / good local restaurants / what to pack / weather / duration needed for each city / pocket money..) are really needed!
Thanks a lot!
Advice needed URGENTLY for a 12-14 days honeymoon
- 1 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 2 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 3 rent car / Munich
- 4 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 5 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 6 Italian Lakes gardens
- 7 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 8 Walking shoes for London and Paris
- 9 Greek islands from Turkey
- 10 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 11 Chambermaid tipping
- 12 TGV and Provence questions
- 13 Novels set in Greece
- 14 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 15 To Paris and Provence in June
- 16 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 17 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 18 More help with housing in Puglia
- 19 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 20 Euro Train
- 21 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 22 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 23 Rome Accommodation
- 24 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 25 Travel from Prague to Basel