My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon for next September,
We want it to include some nice sight seeing + some relaxation and romantic backdrops.. We're thinking about starting with 5 nights in Prague, 3 in Salzburg (we'll stop for a day trip in Cesky Krumlov on the way), and 4 in Verona, then a drive back to Prague for our flight.
Is that a good itinerary or could you suggest better options? or even an extra city for the remaining 2 days?
And I need to know if this is enough time for each city or do we need to add/subtract days in each city?
We're not interested in Vienna, and we'll be traveling between cities by a hired car so a nice route would be a plus.
Also advice about (things to do / good local restaurants / what to pack / weather / duration needed for each city / pocket money..) are really needed!
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Championship
- 2 Belgian airports
- 3 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 4 Paris gtg in October?
- 5 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 6 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 7 Romantic Restaurants in Venice and Sunset Gondola Ride spots
- 8 Trains France/Switzerland
- 9 Is Venice overrated?
- 10 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition
- 11 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 12 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 13 Greece Travel Advice
- 14 Florence pass yeh or neh
- 15 Lake Garda- Italy
- 16 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 17 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 18 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 19 Brussels Airport
- 20 Traveling through Bucharest, Budapest, Zagreb and Belgrade
- 21 La Cite du Vin, has anyone visited ?
- 22 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 23 Is 2hr25m layover enough to collect and recheck baggage?
- 24 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 25 Need help identifying something in Barcelona