My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon for next September,
We want it to include some nice sight seeing + some relaxation and romantic backdrops.. We're thinking about starting with 5 nights in Prague, 3 in Salzburg (we'll stop for a day trip in Cesky Krumlov on the way), and 4 in Verona, then a drive back to Prague for our flight.
Is that a good itinerary or could you suggest better options? or even an extra city for the remaining 2 days?
And I need to know if this is enough time for each city or do we need to add/subtract days in each city?
We're not interested in Vienna, and we'll be traveling between cities by a hired car so a nice route would be a plus.
Also advice about (things to do / good local restaurants / what to pack / weather / duration needed for each city / pocket money..) are really needed!
Thanks a lot!
Advice needed URGENTLY for a 12-14 days honeymoon
- 1 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 2 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 3 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 4 First time student to Europe- Need help with ticket purchase and itinerary
- 5 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 6 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 7 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 8 Turkey - through the back doors of Truckstops and Business Hotels...
- 9 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 10 Olive Oil Tasting in Tuscany
- 11 Tolls on Grossglockner Alpine Road
- 12 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 13 Stop over in France
- 14 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 15 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 16 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 17 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 18 Family Trip in July - General Guidance Would be Appreciated
- 19 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 20 2 weeks in Slovenia and Croatia--Need help planning
- 21 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 22 Northern Italy
- 23 Home base in Provence in July
- 24 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 25 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out