My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon for next September,
We want it to include some nice sight seeing + some relaxation and romantic backdrops.. We're thinking about starting with 5 nights in Prague, 3 in Salzburg (we'll stop for a day trip in Cesky Krumlov on the way), and 4 in Verona, then a drive back to Prague for our flight.
Is that a good itinerary or could you suggest better options? or even an extra city for the remaining 2 days?
And I need to know if this is enough time for each city or do we need to add/subtract days in each city?
We're not interested in Vienna, and we'll be traveling between cities by a hired car so a nice route would be a plus.
Also advice about (things to do / good local restaurants / what to pack / weather / duration needed for each city / pocket money..) are really needed!
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice
- 2 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 3 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 4 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 5 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 6 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 7 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 8 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 9 Porto and vicinity
- 10 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 11 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 12 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 13 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 14 Norway fjord
- 15 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 16 7 days in Greece
- 17 Italy
- 18 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 19 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 20 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 21 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 22 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 23 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 24 Praiana to Positano
- 25 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report