My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon for next September,
We want it to include some nice sight seeing + some relaxation and romantic backdrops.. We're thinking about starting with 5 nights in Prague, 3 in Salzburg (we'll stop for a day trip in Cesky Krumlov on the way), and 4 in Verona, then a drive back to Prague for our flight.
Is that a good itinerary or could you suggest better options? or even an extra city for the remaining 2 days?
And I need to know if this is enough time for each city or do we need to add/subtract days in each city?
We're not interested in Vienna, and we'll be traveling between cities by a hired car so a nice route would be a plus.
Also advice about (things to do / good local restaurants / what to pack / weather / duration needed for each city / pocket money..) are really needed!
Thanks a lot!
Advice needed URGENTLY for a 12-14 days honeymoon
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 2 Paris and where else?
- 3 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 4 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 5 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 6 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 7 Internet or travel agent?
- 8 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 9 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 10 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 11 Aran Islands in wintertime
- 12 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 13 Beware Hotel Henry IV on Place Dauphine, Paris
- 14 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 15 Christmas windows in Paris
- 16 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 17 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 18 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 19 Autumn in Paris
- 20 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 21 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 22 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 23 Raining in rome
- 24 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 25 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?