My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon for next September,
We want it to include some nice sight seeing + some relaxation and romantic backdrops.. We're thinking about starting with 5 nights in Prague, 3 in Salzburg (we'll stop for a day trip in Cesky Krumlov on the way), and 4 in Verona, then a drive back to Prague for our flight.
Is that a good itinerary or could you suggest better options? or even an extra city for the remaining 2 days?
And I need to know if this is enough time for each city or do we need to add/subtract days in each city?
We're not interested in Vienna, and we'll be traveling between cities by a hired car so a nice route would be a plus.
Also advice about (things to do / good local restaurants / what to pack / weather / duration needed for each city / pocket money..) are really needed!
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 2 National Museum in Krakow; Auschwitz art
- 3 Beauty of Bruges and Brussels
- 4 B&Bs in Ireland
- 5 Zadar or Sibenik
- 6 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 7 Best road from Tubingen to Lindau Bodensee
- 8 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 9 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 10 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 11 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 12 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 13 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 14 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 15 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?
- 16 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 17 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 18 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 19 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 20 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 21 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 22 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 23 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 24 Milos beach stay
- 25 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)