My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon for next September,
We want it to include some nice sight seeing + some relaxation and romantic backdrops.. We're thinking about starting with 5 nights in Prague, 3 in Salzburg (we'll stop for a day trip in Cesky Krumlov on the way), and 4 in Verona, then a drive back to Prague for our flight.
Is that a good itinerary or could you suggest better options? or even an extra city for the remaining 2 days?
And I need to know if this is enough time for each city or do we need to add/subtract days in each city?
We're not interested in Vienna, and we'll be traveling between cities by a hired car so a nice route would be a plus.
Also advice about (things to do / good local restaurants / what to pack / weather / duration needed for each city / pocket money..) are really needed!
Thanks a lot!
Advice needed URGENTLY for a 12-14 days honeymoon
- 1 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 2 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 3 Amalfi Coast and Transportation Help Needed
- 4 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 5 Nice
- 6 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 7 Cuenca or Toledo
- 8 Last monte Paris apartment
- 9 Berlin's New Barbie Dreamhouse Opens to Feminists' Protests
- 10 Wimpy's
- 11 HELP stuck in Italy
- 12 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 13 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 14 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE
- 15 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 16 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 17 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?
- 18 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 19 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 20 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 21 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
- 22 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 23 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 24 I Need To Vent!
- 25 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?