My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon for next September,
We want it to include some nice sight seeing + some relaxation and romantic backdrops.. We're thinking about starting with 5 nights in Prague, 3 in Salzburg (we'll stop for a day trip in Cesky Krumlov on the way), and 4 in Verona, then a drive back to Prague for our flight.
Is that a good itinerary or could you suggest better options? or even an extra city for the remaining 2 days?
And I need to know if this is enough time for each city or do we need to add/subtract days in each city?
We're not interested in Vienna, and we'll be traveling between cities by a hired car so a nice route would be a plus.
Also advice about (things to do / good local restaurants / what to pack / weather / duration needed for each city / pocket money..) are really needed!
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway and Netherlands
- 2 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 3 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 4 Delta First Class seats- how far in advance should I book?
- 5 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 6 Help with 1 week in Normandy / Loire Valley
- 7 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 8 Going to Istanbul for 3 days
- 9 Train to Sorrento
- 10 Is credit card rental car insurance worth it??
- 11 Restaurant recommendations Athens
- 12 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 13 After Bordeaux - any suggestions?
- 14 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 15 Travel help laundary
- 16 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 17 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 18 Bruges to Brussels Central
- 19 Itinerary for 3 weeks in Italy
- 20 Croatia to Italy last week in September through October (Bernina Express?)
- 21 Getting to Cinque Terre from Croatia
- 22 Trip Report - Portugal February 2015
- 23 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 24 6 nights in Dublin
- 25 Kerry /Dingle Bus Tour