My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon for next September,
We want it to include some nice sight seeing + some relaxation and romantic backdrops.. We're thinking about starting with 5 nights in Prague, 3 in Salzburg (we'll stop for a day trip in Cesky Krumlov on the way), and 4 in Verona, then a drive back to Prague for our flight.
Is that a good itinerary or could you suggest better options? or even an extra city for the remaining 2 days?
And I need to know if this is enough time for each city or do we need to add/subtract days in each city?
We're not interested in Vienna, and we'll be traveling between cities by a hired car so a nice route would be a plus.
Also advice about (things to do / good local restaurants / what to pack / weather / duration needed for each city / pocket money..) are really needed!
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 2 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 3 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 4 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 5 Rouen Tour Companies
- 6 No Periods in British Written English!
- 7 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 8 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 9 Killarney
- 10 Madrid/Lisbon
- 11 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 12 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 13 Rome-Itinerary
- 14 Walking itinerary in England?
- 15 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 16 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 17 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 18 Ireland itinerary help please
- 19 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 20 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 21 Italy bus or train
- 22 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 23 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 24 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 25 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy