My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon for next September,
We want it to include some nice sight seeing + some relaxation and romantic backdrops.. We're thinking about starting with 5 nights in Prague, 3 in Salzburg (we'll stop for a day trip in Cesky Krumlov on the way), and 4 in Verona, then a drive back to Prague for our flight.
Is that a good itinerary or could you suggest better options? or even an extra city for the remaining 2 days?
And I need to know if this is enough time for each city or do we need to add/subtract days in each city?
We're not interested in Vienna, and we'll be traveling between cities by a hired car so a nice route would be a plus.
Also advice about (things to do / good local restaurants / what to pack / weather / duration needed for each city / pocket money..) are really needed!
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days to spend in europe
- 2 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 3 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 4 Christmas Week in London
- 5 12 days europe
- 6 Beaches in Southern France
- 7 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 8 London Itinerary and Questions
- 9 Ali
- 10 RFID Protection
- 11 Iceland: The Land of Fire and Ice
- 12 Paris to Ramstein
- 13 Lyon: where to have an authentic bouchon experience?
- 14 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 15 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 16 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 17 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 18 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 19 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 20 Edinburgh Airport Transfers
- 21 Rail pass question
- 22 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 23 Italy and Spain 4 weeks - 1st attempt at an itinary
- 24 italy itinerary
- 25 3 days with a Swindon base