My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon for next September,
We want it to include some nice sight seeing + some relaxation and romantic backdrops.. We're thinking about starting with 5 nights in Prague, 3 in Salzburg (we'll stop for a day trip in Cesky Krumlov on the way), and 4 in Verona, then a drive back to Prague for our flight.
Is that a good itinerary or could you suggest better options? or even an extra city for the remaining 2 days?
And I need to know if this is enough time for each city or do we need to add/subtract days in each city?
We're not interested in Vienna, and we'll be traveling between cities by a hired car so a nice route would be a plus.
Also advice about (things to do / good local restaurants / what to pack / weather / duration needed for each city / pocket money..) are really needed!
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 2 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 3 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 4 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 5 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 6 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 7 Seeking apartment recommendations in a Chanti village
- 8 Enjoying England for a year!
- 9 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 10 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 11 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 12 Stonehenge and Bath
- 13 Barcelona extension
- 14 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 15 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 16 Layover at Orly - Versailles or Paris?
- 17 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 18 France to stop making foie grois
- 19 Dropping my rental car at Fiumicino Airport
- 20 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 21 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 22 Kilt makers
- 23 Puglia
- 24 Manchester on derby weekend
- 25 My First Trip to Europe...