My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon for next September,
We want it to include some nice sight seeing + some relaxation and romantic backdrops.. We're thinking about starting with 5 nights in Prague, 3 in Salzburg (we'll stop for a day trip in Cesky Krumlov on the way), and 4 in Verona, then a drive back to Prague for our flight.
Is that a good itinerary or could you suggest better options? or even an extra city for the remaining 2 days?
And I need to know if this is enough time for each city or do we need to add/subtract days in each city?
We're not interested in Vienna, and we'll be traveling between cities by a hired car so a nice route would be a plus.
Also advice about (things to do / good local restaurants / what to pack / weather / duration needed for each city / pocket money..) are really needed!
Thanks a lot!
Advice needed URGENTLY for a 12-14 days honeymoon
- 1 Ibiza to Valencia- travel tip request
- 2 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 3 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 4 Medieval castles dinner from Galway
- 5 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 6 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 7 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 8 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 9 Train tickets
- 10 London on a sunny day
- 11 A chacun son goût
- 12 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 13 Lake Thun/ Lake Brienz in October
- 14 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 15 Train from Civitavecchia port to Rome
- 16 Train from Dresden to Nueburg DO in July
- 17 Daytrip from Waterford to Kilkenny
- 18 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 19 Savona - San Remo - where to spend the night?
- 20 portugal
- 21 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 22 I Need To Vent!
- 23 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal
- 24 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 25 Zurich to Montreux to Paris round trip - drive or train??