My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon for next September,
We want it to include some nice sight seeing + some relaxation and romantic backdrops.. We're thinking about starting with 5 nights in Prague, 3 in Salzburg (we'll stop for a day trip in Cesky Krumlov on the way), and 4 in Verona, then a drive back to Prague for our flight.
Is that a good itinerary or could you suggest better options? or even an extra city for the remaining 2 days?
And I need to know if this is enough time for each city or do we need to add/subtract days in each city?
We're not interested in Vienna, and we'll be traveling between cities by a hired car so a nice route would be a plus.
Also advice about (things to do / good local restaurants / what to pack / weather / duration needed for each city / pocket money..) are really needed!
Thanks a lot!
Advice needed URGENTLY for a 12-14 days honeymoon
- 1 Driving Through Adriatic Italy
- 2 France Itinerary Help
- 3 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 4 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 5 pier in Copenhagen
- 6 Time Allotment - Baltic States/Finland & Sweeden
- 7 Paris Ticket t+
- 8 Transportation from Barcelona airport to Li Riberia
- 9 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 10 14 days Ireland/Scotland Trip Report
- 11 Best Base on the Rhine for Day Trips
- 12 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 13 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 14 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 15 PLEASE help - Germany, France,Switzerland,Italy itinerary
- 16 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 17 Best area to stay in Rome
- 18 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 19 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 20 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 21 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 22 Russia visa denials
- 23 Help with planning a trip to Turkey
- 24 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 25 Positano: hotel recommendations needed!