My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon for next September,
We want it to include some nice sight seeing + some relaxation and romantic backdrops.. We're thinking about starting with 5 nights in Prague, 3 in Salzburg (we'll stop for a day trip in Cesky Krumlov on the way), and 4 in Verona, then a drive back to Prague for our flight.
Is that a good itinerary or could you suggest better options? or even an extra city for the remaining 2 days?
And I need to know if this is enough time for each city or do we need to add/subtract days in each city?
We're not interested in Vienna, and we'll be traveling between cities by a hired car so a nice route would be a plus.
Also advice about (things to do / good local restaurants / what to pack / weather / duration needed for each city / pocket money..) are really needed!
Thanks a lot!
Advice needed URGENTLY for a 12-14 days honeymoon
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 2 Gotland Sweden Hotels
- 3 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 4 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 5 Mycenae Documentary
- 6 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 7 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 8 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 9 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 10 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 11 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 12 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 13 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 14 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 15 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?
- 16 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 17 Mont St Michel
- 18 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 19 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 20 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 21 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 22 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 23 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 24 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 25 Palm Sunday in Paris