My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon for next September,
We want it to include some nice sight seeing + some relaxation and romantic backdrops.. We're thinking about starting with 5 nights in Prague, 3 in Salzburg (we'll stop for a day trip in Cesky Krumlov on the way), and 4 in Verona, then a drive back to Prague for our flight.
Is that a good itinerary or could you suggest better options? or even an extra city for the remaining 2 days?
And I need to know if this is enough time for each city or do we need to add/subtract days in each city?
We're not interested in Vienna, and we'll be traveling between cities by a hired car so a nice route would be a plus.
Also advice about (things to do / good local restaurants / what to pack / weather / duration needed for each city / pocket money..) are really needed!
Thanks a lot!
Advice needed URGENTLY for a 12-14 days honeymoon
- 1 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 2 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 3 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 4 Security issues with Knee replacement
- 5 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)
- 6 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 7 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 8 Our 4 weeks in Turkey - Trip Report
- 9 How do I get from Copenhagen to Malmo by Train?
- 10 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 11 Climbing Snowdon
- 12 Zee Best
- 13 river cruise choice
- 14 pier in Copenhagen
- 15 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 16 Rome apartment
- 17 Paros or Naxos?
- 18 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 19 Florence: Medici Chapel & Basilica di Santa Croce
- 20 Need restaurant recommendations for cities in Croatia
- 21 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 22 Istanbul Hotels
- 23 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 24 Positano: hotel recommendations needed!
- 25 General questions about Sicily