Hi. We are planning to travel to Switzerland in first week of October 2012 with our 1 year old son. This is our first travel to Europe / Switzerland. We plan to stay at Interlaken, Lucerne and Zermatt. Needed advice on the intenary, places to visit, etc considering the time (1st week of october) and we will have 1 year infant with us. Thanks for your help and suggestions in advance.
Advice Needed - Travel to Switzerland in October with 1 year child
- 1 Paris and Amsterdam July 2013 trip
- 2 I'm Boycotting Switzerland And I'm Glad Belgium Makes Great Chocolate Too!
- 3 Driving through Europe
- 4 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 5 Romania Tour Guide
- 6 Transportation from Barcelona airport to Li Riberia
- 7 Best Area to Stay in Paris
- 8 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 9 Travel from Sorrento to Naples in the early morning?
- 10 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 11 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 12 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 13 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 14 Help Needed with European Adventure
- 15 Places to visit from London
- 16 Nice agriturismo or country apartments/villa near Bologna
- 17 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 18 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 19 Do and don't, eating in France
- 20 Group tours of Greece/Greek islands for solo traveler
- 21 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 22 Getting the best our of Europe
- 23 Mykonos, Greece Ferry Help Please
- 24 Help with Spain Trip in Late August
- 25 Paris museums free admission