I'm hoping to get some advice... my husband, kids (ages 9 and 10) and I will have two full days in Killarney in August. We'd like to see as much as possible (Ring of Kerry, Dingle Peninsula and Killarney National Park) but don't know how much is actually feasible. We will have a car, although I'm a little nervous about driving the ROK from what I've read. We love national parks (our main trips in the US). We love driving and exploring, and stopping along the way for short hikes/walks. We don't mind full days but I can't seem to get a handle on how I should plan these two days. One thought I had was two spend one of the days at the park, mostly on foot, then the other day heading out to Dingle and on the way back to Killarney, maybe driving part of the ROK counter-clockwise to see the majority of it. Questions for that plan -- will the park really take up a full day? And will the Dingle day be far too much?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated! We'd also love to see the Cliffs of Moher but I'm guessing with that now I'm really trying to cram too much into two days (not to mention distance)!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EPSON printer Installation CONTACT☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h Supp0rt care
- 2 YAHOO 1:888:260:2909 Password Reset CONTACT ☎ YAHOO TEC*h 24*7
- 3 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 4 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 5 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 6 Car rental Malaga to Seville
- 7 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 8 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 9 Train Through Spain
- 10 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 11 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 12 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 13 Italy June 6-16
- 14 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 15 Help with Algarve resort/ driver and excursions for big family trip?
- 16 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 17 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 18 hill of crosses
- 19 Planning A trip
- 20 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 21 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 22 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 23 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son
- 24 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 25 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh