We are a couple planning to travel in late Sept. to Spain. We will fly in to Madrid and depart from Malaga.
We will be renting a car.
I would appreciate comments on our division of time and whether to rent the car at Madrid airport or in the city the next day.
Here's our working plan:
Day 1) arrive at madrid 10 a.m - sighseeing madrid
Day 2) madrid sighsteeing till around five -- drive to Toledo.
Day 3) Toledo approx half a day then Granada (part of the day in Granada)
Day 4) A full day in granada
Day 5) drive to cordoba, visit cordoba
Day 6) travel to Sevilla, visit sevilla
day 7) full day sevilla
day 8 - we have to be at the airport in malaga at 15:00. thinking of visiting Caceras or the white villages that morning.
Comments much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 2 U>S>CANADA: Tec*h SUPP0RT HP WIRLESS CONTACT 1:8SS:999:8045 HP printer*24*7
- 3 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 4 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 5 Hotels in Munich and Bolzano
- 6 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 7 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 8 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 9 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 10 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 11 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 12 First visit to London
- 13 Naples + Walking Tour
- 14 TIM in FCO - update
- 15 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 16 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 17 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 18 The essence of Swiss in 4-5 days for first timers
- 19 Switzerland - Matterhorm and Golden Pass advice
- 20 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 21 Storing bags while traveling using Swiss Rail Pass.
- 22 Venice gondola ride
- 23 Paris and Normandy
- 24 2-3 week Europe itinerary - help!
- 25 Europe in 2 weeks on budget