We are a couple planning to travel in late Sept. to Spain. We will fly in to Madrid and depart from Malaga.
We will be renting a car.
I would appreciate comments on our division of time and whether to rent the car at Madrid airport or in the city the next day.
Here's our working plan:
Day 1) arrive at madrid 10 a.m - sighseeing madrid
Day 2) madrid sighsteeing till around five -- drive to Toledo.
Day 3) Toledo approx half a day then Granada (part of the day in Granada)
Day 4) A full day in granada
Day 5) drive to cordoba, visit cordoba
Day 6) travel to Sevilla, visit sevilla
day 7) full day sevilla
day 8 - we have to be at the airport in malaga at 15:00. thinking of visiting Caceras or the white villages that morning.
Comments much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tattoos in Italy
- 2 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 3 London/Edinburgh in a few weeks, what should I get done ahead of time?
- 4 Another Question re Scotland
- 5 Place to stay
- 6 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 7 Charming areas to explore in London
- 8 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 9 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 10 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 11 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 12 9 days in Eastern Sicily
- 13 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 14 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 15 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 16 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 17 2 weeks from southern italy
- 18 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 19 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 20 travel around Spain
- 21 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 22 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 23 A base for 5 days in Western Denmark
- 24 credit and debit cards
- 25 Where to stay in Umbria