We are a couple planning to travel in late Sept. to Spain. We will fly in to Madrid and depart from Malaga.
We will be renting a car.
I would appreciate comments on our division of time and whether to rent the car at Madrid airport or in the city the next day.
Here's our working plan:
Day 1) arrive at madrid 10 a.m - sighseeing madrid
Day 2) madrid sighsteeing till around five -- drive to Toledo.
Day 3) Toledo approx half a day then Granada (part of the day in Granada)
Day 4) A full day in granada
Day 5) drive to cordoba, visit cordoba
Day 6) travel to Sevilla, visit sevilla
day 7) full day sevilla
day 8 - we have to be at the airport in malaga at 15:00. thinking of visiting Caceras or the white villages that morning.
Comments much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시안오즈＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼아시안카지노〉인터넷카지노추천
- 2 Cordoba Overnight?
- 3 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 4 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 5 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 6 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 7 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 8 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 9 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 10 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 11 dinner jackets
- 12 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 13 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 14 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 15 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 16 Weekend in Galicia -- Sil River Gorge
- 17 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 18 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 19 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 20 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 21 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 22 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 23 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 24 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 25 Piedmont as a destination