We are a couple planning to travel in late Sept. to Spain. We will fly in to Madrid and depart from Malaga.
We will be renting a car.
I would appreciate comments on our division of time and whether to rent the car at Madrid airport or in the city the next day.
Here's our working plan:
Day 1) arrive at madrid 10 a.m - sighseeing madrid
Day 2) madrid sighsteeing till around five -- drive to Toledo.
Day 3) Toledo approx half a day then Granada (part of the day in Granada)
Day 4) A full day in granada
Day 5) drive to cordoba, visit cordoba
Day 6) travel to Sevilla, visit sevilla
day 7) full day sevilla
day 8 - we have to be at the airport in malaga at 15:00. thinking of visiting Caceras or the white villages that morning.
Comments much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 help with Italy itinerary
- 2 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 3 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 4 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 5 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 6 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 7 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 8 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 9 Amalfi Help: Logistics and Planning
- 10 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 11 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 12 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 13 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 14 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 15 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 16 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 17 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 18 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 19 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 20 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 21 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 22 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 23 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 24 Capri in July
- 25 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower