We are a couple planning to travel in late Sept. to Spain. We will fly in to Madrid and depart from Malaga.
We will be renting a car.
I would appreciate comments on our division of time and whether to rent the car at Madrid airport or in the city the next day.
Here's our working plan:
Day 1) arrive at madrid 10 a.m - sighseeing madrid
Day 2) madrid sighsteeing till around five -- drive to Toledo.
Day 3) Toledo approx half a day then Granada (part of the day in Granada)
Day 4) A full day in granada
Day 5) drive to cordoba, visit cordoba
Day 6) travel to Sevilla, visit sevilla
day 7) full day sevilla
day 8 - we have to be at the airport in malaga at 15:00. thinking of visiting Caceras or the white villages that morning.
Comments much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 2 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 3 Scottish National Museum of Rural Life
- 4 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 5 Coastal Denmark
- 6 Christian Cafe Dating
- 7 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 8 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 9 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 10 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 11 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 12 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 13 Iceland
- 14 Help with my southern Spain itinerary please!
- 15 croatia and slovenia 29/10 - 06/11
- 16 base for Andalucia
- 17 Assist Please: A'dam/Cologne/Mosel Valley/Aachen
- 18 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION
- 19 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 20 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 21 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 22 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 23 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 24 Italy - 21 Day Itinerary for May, 2018
- 25 train from Bucharest to Brasov