We are a couple planning to travel in late Sept. to Spain. We will fly in to Madrid and depart from Malaga.
We will be renting a car.
I would appreciate comments on our division of time and whether to rent the car at Madrid airport or in the city the next day.
Here's our working plan:
Day 1) arrive at madrid 10 a.m - sighseeing madrid
Day 2) madrid sighsteeing till around five -- drive to Toledo.
Day 3) Toledo approx half a day then Granada (part of the day in Granada)
Day 4) A full day in granada
Day 5) drive to cordoba, visit cordoba
Day 6) travel to Sevilla, visit sevilla
day 7) full day sevilla
day 8 - we have to be at the airport in malaga at 15:00. thinking of visiting Caceras or the white villages that morning.
Comments much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UNITED : HP SUPPORT CONTACT ☎ 1:800-681-7208 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 2 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 3 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 4 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 5 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 6 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 7 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 8 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 9 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 10 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 11 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 12 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 13 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 14 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 15 Trogir or Split
- 16 Help on ancient history route
- 17 Edinbrugh
- 18 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 19 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 20 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 21 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 22 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 23 Berlin to ?
- 24 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 25 Greek Mainland Itinerary