We are a couple planning to travel in late Sept. to Spain. We will fly in to Madrid and depart from Malaga.
We will be renting a car.
I would appreciate comments on our division of time and whether to rent the car at Madrid airport or in the city the next day.
Here's our working plan:
Day 1) arrive at madrid 10 a.m - sighseeing madrid
Day 2) madrid sighsteeing till around five -- drive to Toledo.
Day 3) Toledo approx half a day then Granada (part of the day in Granada)
Day 4) A full day in granada
Day 5) drive to cordoba, visit cordoba
Day 6) travel to Sevilla, visit sevilla
day 7) full day sevilla
day 8 - we have to be at the airport in malaga at 15:00. thinking of visiting Caceras or the white villages that morning.
Comments much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 2 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 3 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 4 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 5 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 6 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 7 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 8 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 9 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 10 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 11 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 12 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 13 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 14 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 15 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 16 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 17 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 18 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 19 Bruges
- 20 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 21 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 22 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 23 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 24 6 months in Europe itinerary-Countries
- 25 Planning A trip