We are a couple planning to travel in late Sept. to Spain. We will fly in to Madrid and depart from Malaga.
We will be renting a car.
I would appreciate comments on our division of time and whether to rent the car at Madrid airport or in the city the next day.
Here's our working plan:
Day 1) arrive at madrid 10 a.m - sighseeing madrid
Day 2) madrid sighsteeing till around five -- drive to Toledo.
Day 3) Toledo approx half a day then Granada (part of the day in Granada)
Day 4) A full day in granada
Day 5) drive to cordoba, visit cordoba
Day 6) travel to Sevilla, visit sevilla
day 7) full day sevilla
day 8 - we have to be at the airport in malaga at 15:00. thinking of visiting Caceras or the white villages that morning.
Comments much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon trip report
- 2 restaurants in Marais district
- 3 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?
- 4 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 5 Any Lisbon or Porto trip reports?
- 6 Best travelling Dordogne to Barcelona?
- 7 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 8 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 9 Planning a European Trip
- 10 Where to spend a week in Italy
- 11 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 12 Ireland travel passport question
- 13 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 14 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 15 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 16 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 17 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 18 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 19 Norway Itinerary
- 20 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 21 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 22 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 23 Hotels in Kamari or Perissa/Perivolos Beaches - Santorini
- 24 Springtime Adventure in Europe
- 25 Enough time to make connection at CDG?