I'm looking to backpack through Italy this summer with my sister. We've both traveled (independently) previously, but were just wondering whether there are a chain of hostels that are reliable, affordable and dependable in Italy (as in Australia with YHA). Thanks. Oh and here are some Italian hand gestures provided by D+G models to prepare us for summer!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3nights in Venice
- 2 총판토토 ♣kakao: BL45★텔레그램 : kor7m★
- 3 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 4 Paris in November
- 5 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 6 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 7 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 8 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 9 Munich itinerary review
- 10 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 11 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 12 Football Tickets - Athens
- 13 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 14 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 15 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 16 Last minute trip to Capri
- 17 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 18 Earthquake near Naples
- 19 Budapest to Kosice
- 20 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 21 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 22 My 3 days in Venice
- 23 multi city flights to europe
- 24 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 25 Travel from Kensington, London to Cambridge