I'm looking to backpack through Italy this summer with my sister. We've both traveled (independently) previously, but were just wondering whether there are a chain of hostels that are reliable, affordable and dependable in Italy (as in Australia with YHA). Thanks. Oh and here are some Italian hand gestures provided by D+G models to prepare us for summer!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 U>S.A :Tec*h SUPP0RT AOL MAIL CONTACT 1:800:385:4895 AOL MAIL
- 2 Paris and Normandy
- 3 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 4 2-3 week Europe itinerary - help!
- 5 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 6 Does Paris ruin you for life?
- 7 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 8 London and Normandy
- 9 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 10 Last night in Barcelona - where to stay
- 11 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 12 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 13 Switzerland - Matterhorm and Golden Pass advice
- 14 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?
- 15 rent muscle car in Norway
- 16 Athens tour guide advice
- 17 Athens International Airport customs and baggage reclaim
- 18 mystras or nemea
- 19 Venice gondola ride
- 20 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 21 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 22 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 23 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 24 How do I private message a person?
- 25 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July