I'm looking to backpack through Italy this summer with my sister. We've both traveled (independently) previously, but were just wondering whether there are a chain of hostels that are reliable, affordable and dependable in Italy (as in Australia with YHA). Thanks. Oh and here are some Italian hand gestures provided by D+G models to prepare us for summer!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 증권시세∽✆∽┤《 E100.ZE。AM 》∽✆∽증권시세
- 2 타이젬게임┏当】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【当┓타이젬게임
- 3 주식매매☿≡▶【 E100.ZE。AM 】◀≡☿주식매매
- 4 인터넷신용대출∽✄∽┤《 E100.ZE。AM 》∽✄∽인터넷신용대출
- 5 봉봉게임┏谷】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【谷┓봉봉게임
- 6 인터넷마종♀≡▶【 E100.ZE。AM 】◀≡♀인터넷마종
- 7 인터넷대출∽✡∽┤《 E100.ZE。AM 》∽✡∽인터넷대출
- 8 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 9 Ireland itinerary help please
- 10 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 11 Killarney
- 12 No Periods in British Written English!
- 13 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 14 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 15 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 16 Rome-Itinerary
- 17 Italy bus or train
- 18 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 19 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 20 Walking itinerary in England?
- 21 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 22 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 23 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 24 Greek fuel cost
- 25 Day trips around Vienna