I noticed from some other postings that there are two sides of the river of where you can stay--the Buda side and the Pest side.
Could anyone tell me the difference between the two in terms of staying there? Is there one side that most people stay at over the other? What are your suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 2 Provence to Nice driving
- 3 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 4 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 5 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 6 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 7 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 8 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 9 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 10 German Train travel
- 11 Portugal Beaches 3-4 days
- 12 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 13 Documentation Entering/Leaving Schengen Region
- 14 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 15 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 16 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 17 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 18 Barcelona on budget
- 19 Advice for England and France travels?
- 20 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 21 please revew provence agenda
- 22 Italy 2010 - Lake Garda to Rome via Dolomites, Verona, Bologna and Tuscany
- 23 Quick drive thru Luxmbourg
- 24 Does anyone ever "meet the locals"?
- 25 Ireland - Northern or Western
Advice needed for the difference betwen the Buda and Pest side of the river