I noticed from some other postings that there are two sides of the river of where you can stay--the Buda side and the Pest side.
Could anyone tell me the difference between the two in terms of staying there? Is there one side that most people stay at over the other? What are your suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Into Barcelona out of Madrid !! Help!!?
- 2 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 3 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 4 http://www.levantecreamtrial.com/beverly-hills-md-dark-spot-corrector/
- 5 Day in London
- 6 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 7 sim card
- 8 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 9 Lake Garda- Italy
- 10 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 11 European Championship
- 12 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 13 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 14 Plan Italy trip
- 15 http://garciniaweightlose.com/garcinia-active-slim/
- 16 Lisbon Airport - A Huge Mess
- 17 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 18 when you consider that it swivels
- 19 Train from Rome to Naples
- 20 How to reduce weight
- 21 Transportation from Heathrow Airport to Central London
- 22 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 23 http://glycematefacts.com/zetaclear/
- 24 Prague-Vienna-Salzburg-Lech-Munich
- 25 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
Advice needed for the difference betwen the Buda and Pest side of the river