I noticed from some other postings that there are two sides of the river of where you can stay--the Buda side and the Pest side.
Could anyone tell me the difference between the two in terms of staying there? Is there one side that most people stay at over the other? What are your suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 2 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 5 Acropolis Athens
- 6 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 7 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 8 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station
- 9 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 10 Another tipping question: concierges
- 11 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 12 Private Tour from Malaga to Seville
- 13 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 14 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 15 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 16 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 17 Trip Ideas
- 18 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 19 IRELAND Magical Time-lapse Mediation of County Kerry Ireland
- 20 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 21 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 22 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 23 Spain in July
- 24 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 25 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
Advice needed for the difference betwen the Buda and Pest side of the river