I noticed from some other postings that there are two sides of the river of where you can stay--the Buda side and the Pest side.
Could anyone tell me the difference between the two in terms of staying there? Is there one side that most people stay at over the other? What are your suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 2 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 3 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 4 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 5 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 6 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 7 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 8 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 9 Scotland itinerary help
- 10 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 11 Edinbrugh
- 12 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 13 Bus from Potsdam to Dresden
- 14 Swimming to Paris
- 15 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 16 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 17 Istria in two days
- 18 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 19 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 20 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 21 Hiking in Switzerland
- 22 Need advice on the place to visit in Prague
- 23 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 24 Notes on our Edinburgh trip (end of May 2017)
- 25 Belfast leading up to July 12
Advice needed for the difference betwen the Buda and Pest side of the river