I noticed from some other postings that there are two sides of the river of where you can stay--the Buda side and the Pest side.
Could anyone tell me the difference between the two in terms of staying there? Is there one side that most people stay at over the other? What are your suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 2 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 3 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 4 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 5 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 6 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 7 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 8 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 9 Trip to Rome
- 10 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 11 Greek Islands (small)
- 12 Spain in December
- 13 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 14 cheap food in london
- 15 tickets for the Tower's Ceremony of the Keys
- 16 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 17 Eating Indian In London
- 18 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 19 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 20 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 21 Sundays in Puglia
- 22 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 23 Itinerary help Portugal and Azores
- 24 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 25 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
Advice needed for the difference betwen the Buda and Pest side of the river