I noticed from some other postings that there are two sides of the river of where you can stay--the Buda side and the Pest side.
Could anyone tell me the difference between the two in terms of staying there? Is there one side that most people stay at over the other? What are your suggestions?
Advice needed for the difference betwen the Buda and Pest side of the river
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 2 Which swiss alps to visit? First time to Switzerland
- 3 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 4 Mama Mia Italy!
- 5 Trying to find food items from Rome
- 6 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 7 Greece Itinerary suggestions!
- 8 Where left high and dry by US credit cards in UK & France
- 9 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 10 Paris-Immersion School in the Dordogne-Languedoc-Aix & Lessons Learned
- 11 Barcelona for single female
- 12 Germany -- with Reformation emphasis
- 13 setenil de la bodegas and/or Ronda spain
- 14 Picos de Europa - Need advice please
- 15 Oviedo, Aviles or Gijon
- 16 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 17 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 18 Train from Le Havre to Paris
- 19 travel to western Europe from India
- 20 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 21 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 22 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 23 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 24 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 25 One month in Puglia and Matera