I noticed from some other postings that there are two sides of the river of where you can stay--the Buda side and the Pest side.
Could anyone tell me the difference between the two in terms of staying there? Is there one side that most people stay at over the other? What are your suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 2 14 days end to end London Heathrow
- 3 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 4 help with Italy itinerary
- 5 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 6 Praiano
- 7 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 8 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 9 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 10 Chamonix to Paris
- 11 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 12 Rome-Itinerary
- 13 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 14 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 15 Scotland and London 21 days
- 16 Rome to venice
- 17 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 18 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 19 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 20 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 21 Ireland itinerary help please
- 22 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 23 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 24 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 25 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
Advice needed for the difference betwen the Buda and Pest side of the river