My husband and I and another couple are celebrating our 50th birthdays travelling in Europe, we will share 2 weeks in Italy together and I would like to know where would be best to base ourselves for 5 nights in Tuscany preferably near Siena but close to Pienza area too and any recommendations for accommodation. Very excited!!
Advice needed for a good base near Siena for 5 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 2 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 3 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 4 London Newport Court apartment rental advice
- 5 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 6 Recommendations for hotels in Helsinki
- 7 Satnav maps update
- 8 Greece after the Vote
- 9 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 10 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 11 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 12 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 13 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 14 mallorca
- 15 April in Madrid
- 16 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 17 France to Italy advice needed please
- 18 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 19 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 20 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 21 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 22 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 23 Question: import tax on personal musical instruments?
- 24 Hamburg, worth a visit?
- 25 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina