My husband and I and another couple are celebrating our 50th birthdays travelling in Europe, we will share 2 weeks in Italy together and I would like to know where would be best to base ourselves for 5 nights in Tuscany preferably near Siena but close to Pienza area too and any recommendations for accommodation. Very excited!!
Advice needed for a good base near Siena for 5 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 2 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 3 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 4 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 5 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 6 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 7 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 8 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 9 First time in Ireland...have just 5 days to see a lot! Need advice
- 10 UK's 6 month tourist visa
- 11 Como Lake for Easter weekend - is a rental car worthwhile?
- 12 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 13 Saone River Burgundy self-drive barge need itinerary
- 14 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?
- 15 Hotels in old Rome
- 16 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 17 Car rental at Athens airport
- 18 Any trouble using credit card on Bono Turistico Granada website?
- 19 DB Bahn : Budapest to Prague
- 20 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 21 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 22 Vimy Ridge to CDG airport.
- 23 Is the roof of La Grande Arche de la Défense open yet?
- 24 itinerary help needed - Mediterranean Turkey / Turquoise Coast
- 25 Turkey - Live report