My husband and I and another couple are celebrating our 50th birthdays travelling in Europe, we will share 2 weeks in Italy together and I would like to know where would be best to base ourselves for 5 nights in Tuscany preferably near Siena but close to Pienza area too and any recommendations for accommodation. Very excited!!
Advice needed for a good base near Siena for 5 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 2 Sicily - not a trip report
- 3 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma
- 4 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 5 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 6 Chip but no PIN
- 7 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 8 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 9 No points in Paris .....
- 10 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 11 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 12 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 13 What still confounds you about travel?
- 14 Three days in Spain
- 15 What to wear
- 16 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 17 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 18 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 19 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 20 Eurostar booking
- 21 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 22 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 23 Tuscany intinerary-what to do on a Sunday
- 24 Stay near Paris
- 25 Mosquitos in Amsterdam