Thanks to all the good advice we received here we hit the ATMs when we landed at the airports on our trip to get the best rate. My husband always wanted to make sure we had enough $$ so we have returned with a few hundred dollars in four different currencies. Any tips on where to get the best rate in US dollars now?
Advice for turning in foreign currency after returning to U.S?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 2 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 3 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 4 Moldova and Transnistiria
- 5 Lake como
- 6 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 7 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 8 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 9 Place to propose
- 10 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 11 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 12 Le Marche and Rome - Part 1
- 13 Prague Main Train Station
- 14 Rome L. Argentina Ruins - Can they be explored or just viewed from street?
- 15 Prague, Salzburg and Innsbruck
- 16 Three for the road
- 17 Budapest Vienna Munich - March 2014
- 18 Traveling to Europe for the first time
- 19 Make time for the Rhine and Mosel Valleys?
- 20 Itinerary Questions
- 21 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 22 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 23 British drivers
- 24 Portugal in September
- 25 Spain Train Reservations - Seat assignment