Thanks to all the good advice we received here we hit the ATMs when we landed at the airports on our trip to get the best rate. My husband always wanted to make sure we had enough $$ so we have returned with a few hundred dollars in four different currencies. Any tips on where to get the best rate in US dollars now?
Advice for turning in foreign currency after returning to U.S?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 2 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 3 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 4 Three ferries to Mull
- 5 American Express
- 6 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 7 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 8 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 9 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 10 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 11 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 12 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 13 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 14 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 15 Story of the German Christmas star
- 16 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 17 Airport ATMs
- 18 All Set To Go!!
- 19 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 20 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 21 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 22 Birmingham- Winter Sunday
- 23 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 24 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 25 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam