I will be in Croatia from May 17-27. I'll be traveling to each city by bus. I have a few questions:
(1) Is it best to buy bus tickets online ahead of time or will I be ok buying the ticket at the bus station the day of? Is it cheaper to buy tickets ahead of time?
(2) What is the most efficient way to get to Budapest from Zagreb? I checked on the site Rome2Rio and found that it looks like bus would make the most sense? Can anyone share from their experience?
(3) Also, can someone recommend a good app or website for checking Croatia's times and prices? I found a lot of the sites are in Croatian, which made it a bit difficult to figure out.
Any other tips and experiences about traveling via bus/train in Croatia would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which Day?
- 2 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 3 barcelona neighborhood
- 4 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 5 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 6 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 7 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 8 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 9 Trip to Hungary, Croatia, Prague May 2018
- 10 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 11 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 12 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 13 Europe itinerary help!
- 14 Shorts in South of France?
- 15 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 16 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 17 Les Invalides Night Show
- 18 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 19 What are your favorite restaurants in Prague? (+itinerary critique)
- 20 Best Greek Island
- 21 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 22 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 23 Corsica and Sardinia
- 24 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 25 Regarding Residence Permit