I will be in Croatia from May 17-27. I'll be traveling to each city by bus. I have a few questions:
(1) Is it best to buy bus tickets online ahead of time or will I be ok buying the ticket at the bus station the day of? Is it cheaper to buy tickets ahead of time?
(2) What is the most efficient way to get to Budapest from Zagreb? I checked on the site Rome2Rio and found that it looks like bus would make the most sense? Can anyone share from their experience?
(3) Also, can someone recommend a good app or website for checking Croatia's times and prices? I found a lot of the sites are in Croatian, which made it a bit difficult to figure out.
Any other tips and experiences about traveling via bus/train in Croatia would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Coast
- 2 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 3 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 4 3 nights in Madrid
- 5 Quite Possibly the Best Mobile Phone/SIM Deal
- 6 Help me make this possible!
- 7 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 8 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 9 London Hotel - Different Request
- 10 IWM
- 11 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 12 alcazar question and seville advice
- 13 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 14 My Topic TitleT 10 card question
- 15 London in Winter Report
- 16 Iceland trip report!
- 17 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 18 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 19 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 20 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 21 Anniversary trip to France
- 22 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 23 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 24 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 25 Spain in September/October:a Good Idea?