I will be in Croatia from May 17-27. I'll be traveling to each city by bus. I have a few questions:
(1) Is it best to buy bus tickets online ahead of time or will I be ok buying the ticket at the bus station the day of? Is it cheaper to buy tickets ahead of time?
(2) What is the most efficient way to get to Budapest from Zagreb? I checked on the site Rome2Rio and found that it looks like bus would make the most sense? Can anyone share from their experience?
(3) Also, can someone recommend a good app or website for checking Croatia's times and prices? I found a lot of the sites are in Croatian, which made it a bit difficult to figure out.
Any other tips and experiences about traveling via bus/train in Croatia would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 2 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 3 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 4 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 5 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 6 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 7 Help on ancient history route
- 8 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 9 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 10 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 11 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 12 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 13 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 14 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 15 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 16 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 17 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 18 Hotels in Turin
- 19 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 20 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 21 Best layover option
- 22 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 23 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 24 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 25 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?