I will be in Croatia from May 17-27. I'll be traveling to each city by bus. I have a few questions:
(1) Is it best to buy bus tickets online ahead of time or will I be ok buying the ticket at the bus station the day of? Is it cheaper to buy tickets ahead of time?
(2) What is the most efficient way to get to Budapest from Zagreb? I checked on the site Rome2Rio and found that it looks like bus would make the most sense? Can anyone share from their experience?
(3) Also, can someone recommend a good app or website for checking Croatia's times and prices? I found a lot of the sites are in Croatian, which made it a bit difficult to figure out.
Any other tips and experiences about traveling via bus/train in Croatia would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 credit and debit cards
- 2 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 3 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 4 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 5 Clean up spam
- 6 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 7 Car Rental in France - Europcar
- 8 Is Sicily Safe?
- 9 Amalfi Coast, Italy
- 10 Car rental help in Sicily
- 11 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 12 alItalia
- 13 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 14 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 15 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 16 How to spend 3 days btwn Milan and Florence
- 17 Mykonos Beach Club
- 18 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 19 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 20 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 21 Visit to Engand
- 22 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 23 Trip in September
- 24 Which city order makes most sense?
- 25 10 days in Germany, Itinerary help please!