We will be in Rome on Sunday April 27 and just learned from a family member that the late pope John Paul will be canonized on this day. I had planned to post and ask advice on what to do on a Sunday in Rome but this is a new wrinkle which I suspect could bring crowds to Rome. On Monday we will be on a tour of St Peter's and the Sistine chapel with sometime in the Vatican museums.
We arrive on Saturday the 26th so Sunday will be our first full day in Rome. We'll likely be jet lagged so won't want to over plan. We enjoy exploring neighborhoods, we like art museums and gardens. I would love to hear your suggestions as to how DH and I might spend this day. DH has never been to Rome and my only visit was 30 years ago. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 다모아카지노＼※【SKT700.CoM 】※＼온카∵카지노사이트추천
- 2 트리플나인 ● 연결 :≫zkk47.com≪
- 3 엘로우게임＼※【SKT700.CoM 】※＼온라인카지노주소№바카라사이트주소
- 4 바카라싸이트＼※【SKT700.CoM 】※＼온카、마블카지노
- 5 생중계카지노＼※【SKT700.CoM 】※＼바카라사이트주소◑온라인카지노추천
- 6 경마왕 ● 연결 :≫zkk47.com≪
- 7 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 8 경마결과 ◐ 도메인 :≫zkk47.com≪
- 9 두바이경마 ● 연결 :≫zkk47.com≪
- 10 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 11 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 12 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 13 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 14 Self Drive French Canal Barge
- 15 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 16 London 7 Day Paper Travelcard clarification
- 17 Best of Norway
- 18 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 19 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 20 2-4-1 / the best way to use this facility ...
- 21 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 22 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 23 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 24 Place to stay
- 25 CROATIA, SLOVENIA 16 days itinerary help