I will have lots of time to research later but I need to book tickets soon for a June trip to Poland and need to work out roughly how much time this itinerary would take:
Warsaw - Mikolajki (lake region) - Gdansk - Torun - Wroclav - Krakow - Warsaw
Could it be done in a week? We don't mind driving 4-5 hours per day but have no idea what the roads are like. Is it easy to navigate? Does it sound like a good route?
We don't have any specific things we want to see, just want to get a feel of the country.
Thanks for any help or advice,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car rental in Europe (Kemwel)
- 2 Clean up spam
- 3 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 4 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 5 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 6 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 7 Marathon Sunday in Budapest
- 8 Visit to Engand
- 9 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 10 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 11 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 12 Amalfi Coast, Italy
- 13 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 14 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 15 Able to use Googlepay or Samsung Pay?
- 16 Gardens & GTGs
- 17 credit and debit cards
- 18 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 19 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 20 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 21 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 22 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 23 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 24 Car Rental in France - Europcar
- 25 Is Sicily Safe?