I will have lots of time to research later but I need to book tickets soon for a June trip to Poland and need to work out roughly how much time this itinerary would take:
Warsaw - Mikolajki (lake region) - Gdansk - Torun - Wroclav - Krakow - Warsaw
Could it be done in a week? We don't mind driving 4-5 hours per day but have no idea what the roads are like. Is it easy to navigate? Does it sound like a good route?
We don't have any specific things we want to see, just want to get a feel of the country.
Thanks for any help or advice,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://sexuallubricants.org/staminon-male-enhancement
- 2 Trans-Siberia Train
- 3 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 4 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 5 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 6 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 7 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 8 Best stop between Split and Dubrovnik?
- 9 Travel from Germany to Switzerland
- 10 A week driving in Bavaria
- 11 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 12 7 day Italy itinerary and storing luggage in train station
- 13 PLITVICE LAKES
- 14 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 15 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 16 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 17 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 18 Hotel in Amsterdam
- 19 Parma hotels - Pacchiosi or Rosa Prati
- 20 written guide for Olympia
- 21 Update on buying SIM Card at FCO
- 22 Naxos hotel question
- 23 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 24 Avignon or St. remy
- 25 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required