I will have lots of time to research later but I need to book tickets soon for a June trip to Poland and need to work out roughly how much time this itinerary would take:
Warsaw - Mikolajki (lake region) - Gdansk - Torun - Wroclav - Krakow - Warsaw
Could it be done in a week? We don't mind driving 4-5 hours per day but have no idea what the roads are like. Is it easy to navigate? Does it sound like a good route?
We don't have any specific things we want to see, just want to get a feel of the country.
Thanks for any help or advice,
Advice for Poland driving trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 2 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 3 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 4 Would someone critique my food/drinking itinerary for St. Petersburg?
- 5 Duoro river cruises
- 6 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 7 Munich and Dachau
- 8 Nine Van Gogh paintings in Arles until august 31, 2014 !
- 9 Any knowledge of the Kavouri - Vouliagmeni (Athens Suburbs) Greece
- 10 What to wear
- 11 Small group for Colosseum
- 12 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 13 Useful website for France
- 14 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 15 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 16 London visit
- 17 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 18 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 19 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 20 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 21 SIM card for eastern europe
- 22 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 23 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 24 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 25 Madrid and London