I will have lots of time to research later but I need to book tickets soon for a June trip to Poland and need to work out roughly how much time this itinerary would take:
Warsaw - Mikolajki (lake region) - Gdansk - Torun - Wroclav - Krakow - Warsaw
Could it be done in a week? We don't mind driving 4-5 hours per day but have no idea what the roads are like. Is it easy to navigate? Does it sound like a good route?
We don't have any specific things we want to see, just want to get a feel of the country.
Thanks for any help or advice,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 2 European Vacation 2017
- 3 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 4 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 5 Need help in completing trip details
- 6 Avoid Europcar!
- 7 Odd Question - freezer and microwave
- 8 Which area to stay in London
- 9 Scotland - We're Here!
- 10 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 11 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 12 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 13 Madrid food advice needed
- 14 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona
- 15 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 16 Split to Hvar
- 17 Paris for children
- 18 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 19 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 20 Villa Ephrussi Rothschild
- 21 Algarve - is it for me?
- 22 Amsterdam Anne Frank House
- 23 Itinery help Crete
- 24 Naples + Walking Tour
- 25 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May