I will have lots of time to research later but I need to book tickets soon for a June trip to Poland and need to work out roughly how much time this itinerary would take:
Warsaw - Mikolajki (lake region) - Gdansk - Torun - Wroclav - Krakow - Warsaw
Could it be done in a week? We don't mind driving 4-5 hours per day but have no idea what the roads are like. Is it easy to navigate? Does it sound like a good route?
We don't have any specific things we want to see, just want to get a feel of the country.
Thanks for any help or advice,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 스위피릴게임 ▼ 접속 :≫sst39.com≪
- 3 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 4 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 5 Cutback on Spain trip
- 6 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 7 where to stay in London?
- 8 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 9 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 10 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 11 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 12 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 13 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 14 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 15 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 16 Croatia transportation question.
- 17 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 18 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 19 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 20 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 21 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 22 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 23 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 24 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 25 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona