I will have lots of time to research later but I need to book tickets soon for a June trip to Poland and need to work out roughly how much time this itinerary would take:
Warsaw - Mikolajki (lake region) - Gdansk - Torun - Wroclav - Krakow - Warsaw
Could it be done in a week? We don't mind driving 4-5 hours per day but have no idea what the roads are like. Is it easy to navigate? Does it sound like a good route?
We don't have any specific things we want to see, just want to get a feel of the country.
Thanks for any help or advice,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train help for Prague
- 2 Germany train help!
- 3 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 4 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 5 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 6 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 7 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 8 Acropolis Athens
- 9 Interesting places to visit
- 10 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 11 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 12 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 13 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 14 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 15 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 16 Advice on Berlin hotels
- 17 Swiss Travel Pass
- 18 We're here!
- 19 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 20 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 21 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 22 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 23 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 24 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 25 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?