I will have lots of time to research later but I need to book tickets soon for a June trip to Poland and need to work out roughly how much time this itinerary would take:
Warsaw - Mikolajki (lake region) - Gdansk - Torun - Wroclav - Krakow - Warsaw
Could it be done in a week? We don't mind driving 4-5 hours per day but have no idea what the roads are like. Is it easy to navigate? Does it sound like a good route?
We don't have any specific things we want to see, just want to get a feel of the country.
Thanks for any help or advice,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 2 Austria
- 3 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 4 Charles Degaulle question
- 5 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 6 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 7 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 8 12 days in Austria
- 9 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 10 Amsterdam in August
- 11 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 12 Pompeii luggage storage
- 13 Croatia Itinerary Advice - Thank you!
- 14 What about Basque Country?
- 15 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 16 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 17 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 18 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 19 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 20 Going to Denmark, Norway – what is there to see?
- 21 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 22 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 23 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 24 Helsinki -> Tallin -> Riga OR Tallin -> Riga -> Vilinius ?
- 25 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice