I will have lots of time to research later but I need to book tickets soon for a June trip to Poland and need to work out roughly how much time this itinerary would take:
Warsaw - Mikolajki (lake region) - Gdansk - Torun - Wroclav - Krakow - Warsaw
Could it be done in a week? We don't mind driving 4-5 hours per day but have no idea what the roads are like. Is it easy to navigate? Does it sound like a good route?
We don't have any specific things we want to see, just want to get a feel of the country.
Thanks for any help or advice,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 2 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 3 Thinking about the Fjords
- 4 Athens Help
- 5 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 6 Rome to Venice
- 7 Alitala
- 8 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 9 Bordeaux to Nice
- 10 Whathello Paris
- 11 Trains in Italy
- 12 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 13 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 14 One free day in Barcelona
- 15 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 16 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 17 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 18 Aix-en-Provence for a day
- 19 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 20 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 21 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 22 Travel in Europe
- 23 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 24 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 25 Supplements in Carry on bag