I will have lots of time to research later but I need to book tickets soon for a June trip to Poland and need to work out roughly how much time this itinerary would take:
Warsaw - Mikolajki (lake region) - Gdansk - Torun - Wroclav - Krakow - Warsaw
Could it be done in a week? We don't mind driving 4-5 hours per day but have no idea what the roads are like. Is it easy to navigate? Does it sound like a good route?
We don't have any specific things we want to see, just want to get a feel of the country.
Thanks for any help or advice,
Advice for Poland driving trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 2 What are the best places to see in England
- 3 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 4 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 5 Suggestions for a nice hotel in Stockholm?
- 6 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 7 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 8 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 9 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 10 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 11 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 12 Estonia Amber
- 13 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 14 Tight Planning?
- 15 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 16 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 17 Villa rental suggestions in Umbira or Positano please
- 18 Travel with Teens
- 19 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 20 Personal recommendations where to stay for family of 5 in Sorrento
- 21 One week in Venice - trips
- 22 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 23 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 24 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 25 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?