My wife and I are making our first trip to Germany in May and staying in Munich fro 4 nights. We thought on one day we would rent a car to see Neuschwanstein castle and then thought it would be fun to stay in a small town along the way for a night. I have heard there are lots of places but if anyone has any reccomendations I would apprecaite them.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 2 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 3 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 4 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 5 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 6 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 7 Need Information about French Alps
- 8 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 9 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 10 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 11 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 12 Cordoba Overnight?
- 13 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 14 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 15 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 16 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 17 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 18 Uffizi Phone Number
- 19 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 20 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 21 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 22 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 23 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 24 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 25 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
advice for lodging between Munich and Neuschwanstein castle