My wife and I are making our first trip to Germany in May and staying in Munich fro 4 nights. We thought on one day we would rent a car to see Neuschwanstein castle and then thought it would be fun to stay in a small town along the way for a night. I have heard there are lots of places but if anyone has any reccomendations I would apprecaite them.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 2 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 3 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 4 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 5 London GTG May 19-25
- 6 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 7 London and Normandy
- 8 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 9 Where to pick up rental car in Venice
- 10 Classical Tour of Albania
- 11 Last night in Barcelona - where to stay
- 12 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 13 First visit to London
- 14 The essence of Swiss in 4-5 days for first timers
- 15 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 16 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 17 Hotels in Munich and Bolzano
- 18 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 19 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 20 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 21 Naples + Walking Tour
- 22 TIM in FCO - update
- 23 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 24 Switzerland - Matterhorm and Golden Pass advice
- 25 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
advice for lodging between Munich and Neuschwanstein castle