My wife and I are making our first trip to Germany in May and staying in Munich fro 4 nights. We thought on one day we would rent a car to see Neuschwanstein castle and then thought it would be fun to stay in a small town along the way for a night. I have heard there are lots of places but if anyone has any reccomendations I would apprecaite them.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest in December 2017
- 2 Traveling eperience and the difficulties involved
- 3 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 6 Acropolis Athens
- 7 Korean Messages
- 8 5 Days in Switzerland
- 9 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 10 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 11 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 12 6-7 Days in France
- 13 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 14 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 15 Another tipping question: concierges
- 16 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 17 We're here!
- 18 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 19 Getting to Bolivia
- 20 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 21 Rental Car for Day Trip from Antalya to Pamukkale/Hierapolis?
- 22 Swiss Travel Pass
- 23 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 24 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 25 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
advice for lodging between Munich and Neuschwanstein castle