My wife and I are making our first trip to Germany in May and staying in Munich fro 4 nights. We thought on one day we would rent a car to see Neuschwanstein castle and then thought it would be fun to stay in a small town along the way for a night. I have heard there are lots of places but if anyone has any reccomendations I would apprecaite them.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 2 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 3 Tallinn for 1st time
- 4 Airb2b in Paris
- 5 2 week Scandinavia Trip
- 6 Lavender fields in Provence
- 7 Padova Experts! Scrovegni Booking Quandry
- 8 MILAZZO or MESSINA ?
- 9 Provence family trip - suggestions on our itinerary please!
- 10 An extra day between Edinburgh and London
- 11 September in Switzerland
- 12 Italy train travel question
- 13 St Moritz hiking
- 14 Which Marriott in Vienna
- 15 Looking for Recommendations around ENNA in Sicily
- 16 Drive or train Austria
- 17 Sicily 25 days summer beach holiday with daughter Help please : )
- 18 Stops between Frankfurt and Berner Oberland
- 19 Slomenice Castle
- 20 Bank of America ATM Global Alliance Scam
- 21 Arctic Circle in December
- 22 Best way to access Australian-based cash on holidays in Europe?
- 23 3.5 days Itinerary in Switzerland
- 24 Italy-Switz family of 6: June 2015
- 25 Please help with agriturismo choice!
advice for lodging between Munich and Neuschwanstein castle