My wife and I are making our first trip to Germany in May and staying in Munich fro 4 nights. We thought on one day we would rent a car to see Neuschwanstein castle and then thought it would be fun to stay in a small town along the way for a night. I have heard there are lots of places but if anyone has any reccomendations I would apprecaite them.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 2 5 days in switzerland
- 3 Amafi to Naples - private driver? Other options?
- 4 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 5 Barcelona and Paris with Wine In-between
- 6 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 7 Comments on possible day trips fromSt Remy de Provence
- 8 Transportation for students btw Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Prague, Krakow
- 9 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 10 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 11 Train tickets from Switzerland to Venice and back with Swiss Travel Pass
- 12 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 13 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 14 TAP airlines & other questions
- 15 Netflix and Hulu
- 16 Restaurant Recommendations in Rome
- 17 Paris hotels
- 18 traveling to stockholm with four kids (11)
- 19 Viking Ship Museums and Open Air Museums
- 20 Florence with 11 & 13 year old
- 21 Naples
- 22 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 23 England--Cambridge on a Sunday (SIM card? Restaurants)
- 24 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 25 Lisbon and Spain-"must see" advance tix?
advice for lodging between Munich and Neuschwanstein castle