My wife and I are making our first trip to Germany in May and staying in Munich fro 4 nights. We thought on one day we would rent a car to see Neuschwanstein castle and then thought it would be fun to stay in a small town along the way for a night. I have heard there are lots of places but if anyone has any reccomendations I would apprecaite them.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 2 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 3 I'm back.....
- 4 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 5 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 6 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 7 FAQs
- 8 Where to stop between Dijon & the Loire Valley (Chinon)?
- 9 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 10 6 Aussies escape to France - Paris, Provence & Dordogne
- 11 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 12 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 13 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 14 Switzerland itinerary help
- 15 Slovania & Croatia
- 16 Asian food and shopping in Dublin ????
- 17 5 days in Provence
- 18 Parking in Italy
- 19 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 20 Another Alhambra Ticket Question
- 21 1 week in Malaga
- 22 Lisbon hotel: Tivoli or Bairro Alto hotels?
- 23 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 24 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon
- 25 Transportation in Bologna
advice for lodging between Munich and Neuschwanstein castle