My wife and I are making our first trip to Germany in May and staying in Munich fro 4 nights. We thought on one day we would rent a car to see Neuschwanstein castle and then thought it would be fun to stay in a small town along the way for a night. I have heard there are lots of places but if anyone has any reccomendations I would apprecaite them.
advice for lodging between Munich and Neuschwanstein castle
- 1 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 2 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary
- 3 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 4 Berlin and Sardinia Itinerary
- 5 Day trip to Capri
- 6 ferry to Harwich
- 7 Car Rental Locations
- 8 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 9 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 10 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 11 florence hotel
- 12 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 13 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 14 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 15 East coast trains
- 16 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 17 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 18 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 19 from Loire (Tours) to Amsterdam?
- 20 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 21 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 22 Best driving route from Barga to Malpensa?
- 23 Transport from Rome airport to Civitavecchia
- 24 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 25 Florence to nice- help