My wife and I are making our first trip to Germany in May and staying in Munich fro 4 nights. We thought on one day we would rent a car to see Neuschwanstein castle and then thought it would be fun to stay in a small town along the way for a night. I have heard there are lots of places but if anyone has any reccomendations I would apprecaite them.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is your system showing continuous error messages from the antivirus?
- 2 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 3 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 4 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 5 who is in amsterdam?
- 6 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 7 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 8 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 9 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 10 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 11 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 12 Italy/Croatia Potential Itinerary Advice?
- 13 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 14 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 15 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 16 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 17 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 18 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 19 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 20 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 21 Travel by car from Venice to Croatia
- 22 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 23 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 24 Prague - ATMs and Cash
- 25 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
advice for lodging between Munich and Neuschwanstein castle