Hello All! My fiance and I have decided that Italy would be a magical honeymoon location. With the extensive help of an amazing aunt, we are trying to work through an itinerary and the logistics. I have a couple of questions that need addressed. One, any hotels you'd recommend in Ravello, Amalfi, or Positano? I'm a girl that needs options. Our budget is moderate. Two, any idea of the weather on the coast in mid May? And three, any amazing memories of the Almafi coast that you think we shouldn't miss? (i.e. music in your favorite restaurant, the views from a certain locale, etc?) Thanks in advance for any feedback you might have!
Advice for Honeymoon in Rome and Amalfi Coast
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 2 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 3 Sicily Suggetions
- 4 He said , she said
- 5 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 6 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 7 car rental companies Italy
- 8 Seeking Portugal itinerary advice (April, 2014)
- 9 Paris in April?
- 10 where to stay in Porto Portugal
- 11 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 12 quiet hotel in Rome?
- 13 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 14 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 15 quiet hotel
- 16 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 17 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 18 Venice hotel selection
- 19 May trip to the islands
- 20 Where to stay in Rome
- 21 7 days in Greece
- 22 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 23 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 24 Augsburg with kids
- 25 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days