Hello All! My fiance and I have decided that Italy would be a magical honeymoon location. With the extensive help of an amazing aunt, we are trying to work through an itinerary and the logistics. I have a couple of questions that need addressed. One, any hotels you'd recommend in Ravello, Amalfi, or Positano? I'm a girl that needs options. Our budget is moderate. Two, any idea of the weather on the coast in mid May? And three, any amazing memories of the Almafi coast that you think we shouldn't miss? (i.e. music in your favorite restaurant, the views from a certain locale, etc?) Thanks in advance for any feedback you might have!
Advice for Honeymoon in Rome and Amalfi Coast
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London tube
- 2 Paris to Rome
- 3 bath or york
- 4 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 5 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 6 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 7 Lavender Fields
- 8 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 9 Hotel in Venice
- 10 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 11 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 12 Local Tour in Provence?
- 13 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 14 Ste Remy France
- 15 car rental info
- 16 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 17 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 18 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 19 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 20 A drive in Europe
- 21 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 22 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 23 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 24 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 25 3.5 days in Andalucia