Hello All! My fiance and I have decided that Italy would be a magical honeymoon location. With the extensive help of an amazing aunt, we are trying to work through an itinerary and the logistics. I have a couple of questions that need addressed. One, any hotels you'd recommend in Ravello, Amalfi, or Positano? I'm a girl that needs options. Our budget is moderate. Two, any idea of the weather on the coast in mid May? And three, any amazing memories of the Almafi coast that you think we shouldn't miss? (i.e. music in your favorite restaurant, the views from a certain locale, etc?) Thanks in advance for any feedback you might have!
Advice for Honeymoon in Rome and Amalfi Coast
View all Europe activity »
- 1 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 2 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 3 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?
- 4 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 5 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 6 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 7 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 8 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 9 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 10 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 11 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 12 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 13 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 14 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 15 British drivers
- 16 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 17 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 18 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 19 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 20 A full week in The Netherlands
- 21 Prague Main Train Station
- 22 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 23 Spain Travel
- 24 Venice in Jan
- 25 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?