Hello All! My fiance and I have decided that Italy would be a magical honeymoon location. With the extensive help of an amazing aunt, we are trying to work through an itinerary and the logistics. I have a couple of questions that need addressed. One, any hotels you'd recommend in Ravello, Amalfi, or Positano? I'm a girl that needs options. Our budget is moderate. Two, any idea of the weather on the coast in mid May? And three, any amazing memories of the Almafi coast that you think we shouldn't miss? (i.e. music in your favorite restaurant, the views from a certain locale, etc?) Thanks in advance for any feedback you might have!
Advice for Honeymoon in Rome and Amalfi Coast
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 2 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 3 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 4 Activ holiday in Andalusia
- 5 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 6 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 7 In the event you believe the nonsense next applying
- 8 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 9 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 10 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 11 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 12 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 13 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 14 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 15 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 16 Venice-Milan Airport Woes
- 17 Quick Trip Report - MALTA/FRANKFURT
- 18 Paris and where else?
- 19 A taste of Italy in 11 nights
- 20 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 21 Real Mary King's Close Tour in Edinburgh
- 22 Raining in rome
- 23 Autumn in Paris
- 24 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 25 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco