Plans are to land in Milan this summer, rent a car, and work our way towards Tuscany for second week. We think two places to stay that first week might make sense, with the second being in Emilia Romagna and Bologna area. Should we look to divide the first week and, if so, what other area out of Milan should we consider. Or is 6-7 days in Emilia Romagna and Bologna the right amount? Interests are good food and local culture.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 2 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 3 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 4 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 5 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 6 Need Information about French Alps
- 7 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 8 Trip to Rome
- 9 Best Indian Food
- 10 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 11 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 12 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 13 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
- 14 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 15 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 16 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 17 Piedmont as a destination
- 18 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 19 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 20 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 21 dinner jackets
- 22 France Itinerary Advice
- 23 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 24 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 25 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis