I am a single female traveller visiting Paris at the end of April for 8 days. It's my first time, i don't speak much French and would like to see as much of Paris's historical sites, museums and other attractions as possible.
I need advice with the following:
1. Finding a cheap but safe hostel in a centralized walking distance location of the city.
2. The MUST sees of Paris during day.
3. What activities i can be doing in the evening. I dont know anyone in Paris.
Any ideas would be really apprciated!
Advice for first-timer to Paris who has 8 days
- 1 portugal
- 2 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 3 Can I Get a US Credit Card with a Chip like They Use in Europe?
- 4 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 5 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 6 Rough Itinerary for Scotland, please more help
- 7 Help with Sept. itinerary going north from Dublin
- 8 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 9 How to get from Nice to Cinque Terre by train
- 10 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 11 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 12 London on a sunny day
- 13 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 14 Train tickets
- 15 Sardinia, Italy
- 16 Odessa--7 km bazaar
- 17 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 18 Carpe Diem Flights Booked! Need help w final itinerary France/Switzerland
- 19 Navigo Decouverte
- 20 Student Traveling 2 weeks in France, Italy etc
- 21 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 22 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 23 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 24 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 25 Ibiza to Valencia- travel tip request