I'm going to be working in Greece for the month of October and I would like to go to Cyprus for a few days. Can anyone give me some advice on ways to get there, places to stay, and prices of those things? I am a 20 year old girl travelling alone, and I'm kind of on a tight budget. Thanks!
Advice for few days in Cyprus
View all Europe activity »
- 1 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 2 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 3 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 4 2 Week European Itinerary
- 5 WOW Russia Tours St. Petersburg
- 6 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 7 Chambermaid tipping
- 8 Channel Islands
- 9 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 10 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 11 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 12 Car in Prague
- 13 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 14 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 15 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?
- 16 Rome Accommodation
- 17 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 18 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 19 Istanbul hotels
- 20 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 21 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 22 TGV and Provence questions
- 23 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 24 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 25 Barcelona - Hotel Help