I'm going to be working in Greece for the month of October and I would like to go to Cyprus for a few days. Can anyone give me some advice on ways to get there, places to stay, and prices of those things? I am a 20 year old girl travelling alone, and I'm kind of on a tight budget. Thanks!
Advice for few days in Cyprus
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland Car Rental Suggestions
- 2 Comments on Iceland Itinerary Please
- 3 Mandarijn Restaurant Amsterdam-good Chinese Restaurant Amsterdam
- 4 What about hiring a coach in London?
- 5 help regarding removal firm in london
- 6 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 7 UK and Belgium 20 days with 2 kids ( 6 years old and 7 years old girls)
- 8 Germany and Switzerland
- 9 Using Obb website
- 10 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 11 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 12 Amalfi coast in May
- 13 Germany for 3 weeks
- 14 Sleeper Coaches Tickets from Krakow to Budapest -- Cheap Sparnight fares
- 15 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 16 rail pass
- 17 Question: import tax on personal musical instruments?
- 18 Help me with this trip
- 19 WiFi on trains
- 20 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 21 Renting an apt.
- 22 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 23 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 24 Advice required on my Switzerland Itinerary
- 25 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!