I'm going to be working in Greece for the month of October and I would like to go to Cyprus for a few days. Can anyone give me some advice on ways to get there, places to stay, and prices of those things? I am a 20 year old girl travelling alone, and I'm kind of on a tight budget. Thanks!
Advice for few days in Cyprus
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 2 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 3 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 4 Reputable Tours
- 5 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 6 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 7 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 8 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 9 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 10 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 11 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 12 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 13 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 14 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 15 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 16 Is my plan ok
- 17 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 18 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 19 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 20 Portugal Trip
- 21 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 22 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 23 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 24 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 25 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015