Looking for advice on what area to stay in from those who know Barcelona well. Family with 2 young children. Planning on traveling for a month next July. Looking to be in SAFE area where you can enjoy walk to market, cafes, etc but not too noisy at night and convenient to travel to tourist sites. Would prefer a locals area as opposed to pure tourist trap if possible. I like the idea of the older parts of the city that are limited to pedestrians but not if it means giving up on safety. Also any recommended apartment would be helpful. Thank you.
Advice for Family Friendly Barcelona area for a month long stay
- 1 Trains in Italy
- 2 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 3 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 4 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 5 jungfraujoch mid june
- 6 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 7 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 8 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 9 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 10 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 11 I Need To Vent!
- 12 Train tickets
- 13 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 14 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 15 A chacun son goût
- 16 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 17 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 18 Rough Itinerary for Scotland, please more help
- 19 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 20 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 21 Paris trip: first draft:. requesting your comments
- 22 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 23 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 24 Help with itenerary
- 25 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??