I'm planning another quick, last minute visit to Paris with my husband and our now 15 y.o. son around Apr. 7-11. I think we are going to try airbnb for this trip as there seem to be many options within our price range that can accommodate 3. I have been searching the forum as to which arr. might be a good choice for our needs. Last visit we stayed at Hotel des Grandes Ecoles in the Latin Quarter which was wonderful. We'd like to experience a different area this time. Ideally we'd like a residential neighborhood with small cafés and bakeries etc. We are very comfortable with using the metro and buses so we don't have to be in the heart of the city. I have seen first time visitors directed to the 4-7th as it is walking distance to the main sights. I'm not ruling out those areas, but am willing to forgo convenience for a charming, less frenetic area. I am wondering if Montmartre might be what we're looking for. Or the Marais, although I've read where several people don't like it, and I wonder why. Any advice would be very appreciated. Merci!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 블랙잭바카라⋞」☂「( SO224。COM )」☂「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 2 바카라게임사이트⋞」☂「( SO224。COM )」☂「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 3 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 4 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 5 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 6 Train help for Prague
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 9 Germany train help!
- 10 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 11 Versailles
- 12 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 13 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 14 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 15 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 16 Petrol in Greece
- 17 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 18 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 19 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 20 Where to enjoy Paris
- 21 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 22 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 23 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 24 Meteora for older folk
- 25 Tours of Versailles, Lyon