Although I have read quite a few messages on the boards, this is my first posting. I was hoping that someone could provide me with some tips regarding a trip to Madrid, Seville, and Costa del Sol.
We are planning in staying in each of the three locations for 4 days. Will this be enough time? Also, we were thinking of taking the AVE train from Madrid to Seville, is this the best way? Any pros/cons? We haven't looked into how to get from Seville to Costa del Sol so any ideas would be great (we are in the beginning stages of planning)
I'd really appreciate any info at all, re: food, hotels, sites to see.
Advice for a trip to Madrid, Seville, & Costa del Sol
- 1 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 2 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 3 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 4 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 5 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 6 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 7 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 8 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 9 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 10 Where are the best markets in Rome?
- 11 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 12 Football (soccer) matches in July
- 13 BRITISH ISLES---GLOBUS TOURS
- 14 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 15 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 16 France by rail or car?
- 17 Which tour company would be best?
- 18 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 19 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 20 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 21 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 22 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 23 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 24 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 25 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?