I am going to Greece next June for my honeymoon. How many days should I spend in Santorini, Mykonos, and Athens? We will be visiting other places while we are there as well. I am the kind of traveler that likes to see and do as much as possible. Not really into museums or sitting on a beach for too long two three hours at the most. Also is it faster to take a ferry or a plane from Athens to the islands? I am thinking they will be similar considering airport wait times, taxiing, etc. and what are some of your other favorite places to visit in greece ? I need some advice thank you!!!
Advice for a Greece honeymoon ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London in 3 days! Help with lodging, please!
- 2 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 3 Foie gras, redux
- 4 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 5 italy
- 6 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 7 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 8 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 9 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 10 What to wear
- 11 What still confounds you about travel?
- 12 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 13 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 14 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 15 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 16 Pronunciation
- 17 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 18 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 19 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 20 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 21 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 22 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 23 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 24 Short-stay apartment in Italy -- common practices?
- 25 Would someone critique my food/drinking itinerary for St. Petersburg?