I am going to Greece next June for my honeymoon. How many days should I spend in Santorini, Mykonos, and Athens? We will be visiting other places while we are there as well. I am the kind of traveler that likes to see and do as much as possible. Not really into museums or sitting on a beach for too long two three hours at the most. Also is it faster to take a ferry or a plane from Athens to the islands? I am thinking they will be similar considering airport wait times, taxiing, etc. and what are some of your other favorite places to visit in greece ? I need some advice thank you!!!
Advice for a Greece honeymoon ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy trip questions
- 2 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 3 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 4 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 5 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?
- 6 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 7 Taormina to Palermo
- 8 2 Weeks in Germany in December
- 9 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 10 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 11 history museums or locations
- 12 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 13 Anyone trying to get out of the French Alps?
- 14 Budget family trip to Europe
- 15 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 16 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 17 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 18 caroline_venezia
- 19 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 20 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 21 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 22 Spain, Summer 2014 Itinerary Suggestions
- 23 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 24 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 25 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets