I am going to Greece next June for my honeymoon. How many days should I spend in Santorini, Mykonos, and Athens? We will be visiting other places while we are there as well. I am the kind of traveler that likes to see and do as much as possible. Not really into museums or sitting on a beach for too long two three hours at the most. Also is it faster to take a ferry or a plane from Athens to the islands? I am thinking they will be similar considering airport wait times, taxiing, etc. and what are some of your other favorite places to visit in greece ? I need some advice thank you!!!
Advice for a Greece honeymoon ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Opera Kings to Europe-Ongoing Report
- 2 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 3 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 4 Spending money in Italy?
- 5 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 6 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 7 Getting cash in Spain
- 8 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 9 I went to Paris in June
- 10 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 11 Help with itinerary Bulgaria and Romania
- 12 stop in lisboa or not
- 13 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 14 Amsterdam - Paris - Barcelona
- 15 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 16 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 17 Paris Metro Closures??
- 18 Italy things to do?
- 19 My final (hopefully) Dresden Itinerary for Review
- 20 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 21 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 22 a hostel in Moscow, Russia
- 23 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 24 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 25 A week in the South of France Sept 2014