I am going to spend two days in Reykjavik in April. Anybody have suggestions for
+ central but reasonable place to stay?
+ things to do?
+ places to go out?
How cold is it going to be? How many hours of daylight will we have?
thanks for all help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 명품카지노／ஐ』》( AUG888.ze.am )《『ஐ＼슈퍼카지노
- 2 코리아바카라┗❤┫NDS43。ZZ。AM┣❤┓슈퍼카지노코리아바카라
- 3 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 4 태양성바카라┗❤┫NDS43。ZZ。AM┣❤┓슈퍼카지노태양성바카라
- 5 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 6 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 7 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 8 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 9 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 10 Questions about Polish sights
- 11 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 12 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 13 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 14 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 15 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 16 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 17 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 18 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 19 Ireland travel passport question
- 20 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 21 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 22 Italy
- 23 Revised itinerary for italy
- 24 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 25 Juangfrau / mt