I am going to spend two days in Reykjavik in April. Anybody have suggestions for
+ central but reasonable place to stay?
+ things to do?
+ places to go out?
How cold is it going to be? How many hours of daylight will we have?
thanks for all help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland and Northern Italy, 3 weeks
- 2 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 3 Italy, France, Belgium, Netherlands in 20 days (Itinerary check!)
- 4 Trip to Austria Prague and Budapest
- 5 Voyages-SNCF: Trouble booking train tickets
- 6 Critique our Italian honeymoon itinerary!
- 7 River cruising Amsterdam/ Budapest
- 8 CDG terminal 2E arrival question
- 9 Valencia - Finally going and need advice
- 10 Best company for car hire in Padua
- 11 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 12 Paris removes Pont des Arts love locks
- 13 Venice Marco Polo Arpt to Dolomites
- 14 How to get from Positano to Nocelle
- 15 Florence sites in a day and a half? with guide?
- 16 Russia - GO or not?
- 17 Tirano train station
- 18 Tirano to Paris via bernina express in 1 day
- 19 The First Thing You Do When You Land In Paris?
- 20 Fonte Bertusi
- 21 Buckfast Abbey Brews Up a Brouhahah!
- 22 La Roque Gageac, France in early October
- 23 Help! First time spain and portugal itinerary for 3 weeks
- 24 8 Day trip to Swiss and France
- 25 Music and Sausages in Vienna