I am going to spend two days in Reykjavik in April. Anybody have suggestions for
+ central but reasonable place to stay?
+ things to do?
+ places to go out?
How cold is it going to be? How many hours of daylight will we have?
thanks for all help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 2 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 3 Southern Spain Recs for Honeymooners?
- 4 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 5 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 6 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 7 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 8 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 9 Europe Trip 22 year olds
- 10 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 11 Cordoba or Granada?
- 12 Early planning for Scotland. Itinerary thoughts?
- 13 Please help with transportation suggestions in Belgium
- 14 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 15 Geneva to Munich
- 16 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 17 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 18 Dachstien Ice Caves
- 19 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 20 Iceland itinerary help
- 21 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 22 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 23 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 24 Hertz Never Lost
- 25 2 Days in Bologna