I am going to spend two days in Reykjavik in April. Anybody have suggestions for
+ central but reasonable place to stay?
+ things to do?
+ places to go out?
How cold is it going to be? How many hours of daylight will we have?
thanks for all help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 2 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 3 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 4 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 5 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 6 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 7 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 8 Vatican tour
- 9 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 10 Day in Capri
- 11 alcazar question and seville advice
- 12 TSA Precheck
- 13 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 14 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 15 First visit to London
- 16 Paris travel help
- 17 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 18 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 19 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 20 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 21 Rome hotel
- 22 Villa in Italy
- 23 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 24 Help me make this possible!
- 25 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please