I am going to spend two days in Reykjavik in April. Anybody have suggestions for
+ central but reasonable place to stay?
+ things to do?
+ places to go out?
How cold is it going to be? How many hours of daylight will we have?
thanks for all help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anchovies and Sardines
- 2 Cyprus or Turkey for a beach holiday?
- 3 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 4 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 5 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 6 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 7 Flight connection in CDG
- 8 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 9 Amsterdam, Germany
- 10 Day trip from Marbella to the Alhambra
- 11 Ravenna Mosaics
- 12 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 13 Stonehenge After Hour tour
- 14 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 15 Greece Itinerary
- 16 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 17 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 18 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 19 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 20 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 21 Help me choose a Central/Eastern Europe Itinerary
- 22 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 23 Our time in Rome
- 24 France for a month in 2017
- 25 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.