I am going to spend two days in Reykjavik in April. Anybody have suggestions for
+ central but reasonable place to stay?
+ things to do?
+ places to go out?
How cold is it going to be? How many hours of daylight will we have?
thanks for all help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 2 How to leave Slovenia for US?
- 3 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 4 Coastal Denmark
- 5 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 6 Help with my southern Spain itinerary please!
- 7 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 8 base for Andalucia
- 9 Seville: Churches and Convent
- 10 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 11 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 12 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 13 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 14 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 15 Apartment in Rome
- 16 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 17 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 18 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 19 Best Greek Island
- 20 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 21 Flea markets in Romania
- 22 car rental
- 23 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 24 Cinque Terre - mid Oct 2017 -Ferry? Train? Car Parks?
- 25 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest