I am going to spend two days in Reykjavik in April. Anybody have suggestions for
+ central but reasonable place to stay?
+ things to do?
+ places to go out?
How cold is it going to be? How many hours of daylight will we have?
thanks for all help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Click Here : http://www.garciniaresearches.com/postdrox/
- 2 Nerja Spain - camera shops?
- 3 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 4 Were you in Europe in August? How crowded WAS it?
- 5 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 6 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 7 Holland Itinerary
- 8 Trip report part 2 Naxos
- 9 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 10 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 11 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 12 Were to stay near Lecce?
- 13 20 free days of Europe
- 14 I forgot my international driver permit
- 15 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 16 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 17 Madrid/Camino Hike/Madrid + 5 nights?
- 18 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 19 Iceland Trip Report
- 20 If Big Brother was Watching, This is What he Saw: Russia, 1984 (a really late trip report)
- 21 Rome Airport Question!
- 22 Portugal Walking Tour
- 23 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 24 Alternative to Florence for one night
- 25 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery