I am going to spend two days in Reykjavik in April. Anybody have suggestions for
+ central but reasonable place to stay?
+ things to do?
+ places to go out?
How cold is it going to be? How many hours of daylight will we have?
thanks for all help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 2 Scotland in December
- 3 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 4 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 5 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 6 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 7 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 8 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 9 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 10 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 11 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 12 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 13 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 14 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 15 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 16 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 17 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 18 10 days in London in early December
- 19 Iceland
- 20 Greece
- 21 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 22 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 23 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 24 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 25 Berlin to ?