My wife and I will be in Portugal in late May to the first week in June and are considering staying in the Pousadas (starting in the new Placio on the Duro in Porto. renting a car and slowly driving to Lisbon). We are seniors and have allergies that cause problems when people have been smoking in hotel rooms and we need air conditioning on hot days. So we have three questions: First, do any of the Pousadas have non smoking rooms or are smoke free (or have any of you noticed that people have beens smoking in the rooms)? Second, are any of them air conditioned or will the weather be cool enough (e.g. 60's F) so that we won't need it? and Third, what Pousadas do you recommend as we depart from Porto with three nights to reach Lisbon?
Advice about Pousada's in Portugal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 2 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 3 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 4 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 5 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 6 Reims for a day
- 7 Lavender Fields
- 8 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 9 Munich
- 10 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 11 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 12 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 13 Toulouse and beyond -
- 14 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 15 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 16 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 17 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 18 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 19 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 20 museum passes in Rome
- 21 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 22 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 23 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 24 Nice Video about Poland
- 25 Where to stay in Rome