We're a family of four and we've traveled to Europe several times in the past few years. I had been planning a three week trip to Prague, Krakow, and Budapest for this July. I'd thought we'd go to those three cities, as well as Cesky Krumlov and Pecs in Hungary. Now, however, we need to also stop in Milan for about two nights, probably at the beginning of the three weeks, but possibly at the end. I'm having a hard time figuring out a new itinerary that doesn't involve travel every day. I was thinking about Milan, train to Venice just for an overnight (we've been there before), on to Ljubljana for a couple of nights (time for Bled? probably not?), train to Budapest for about 4 nights (have to leave out Pecs?), and then on to Prague and Cesky Krumlov. I'm thinking we won't have time for Krakow, unfortunately. I'm open to significant revisions. I've purposely chosen Ljubljana instead of Vienna, based on recommendations, but do you think it makes more sense to go through Vienna? Does this all seem like too much? I'm actually wondering if we should eliminate Prague, as well as Krakow, even though I'd been excited to go there. I should say that in large cities, we usually like spending between 3 and 4 nights. Also, in a pinch, we could add a couple of nights to the three weeks.
So, I'd appreciate any advice. I'm feeling lots of pressure to buy the plane tickets; the prices seem to be going up constantly!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 avast Installation renewal CONTACT ☎1800 681 7208 avast Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Krakow
- 3 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 4 Venice/Mestre
- 5 Quizz !
- 6 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 7 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 8 Italy Car Scam
- 9 Pay attention to your watches !
- 10 Spanish Medical Providers
- 11 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 12 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 13 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 14 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 15 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 16 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 17 9 Days in Spain
- 18 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 19 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 20 Iceland early december visit
- 21 Zurich to Milan trip
- 22 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 23 Stonehenge Inner Circle next May
- 24 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 25 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?