We're a family of four and we've traveled to Europe several times in the past few years. I had been planning a three week trip to Prague, Krakow, and Budapest for this July. I'd thought we'd go to those three cities, as well as Cesky Krumlov and Pecs in Hungary. Now, however, we need to also stop in Milan for about two nights, probably at the beginning of the three weeks, but possibly at the end. I'm having a hard time figuring out a new itinerary that doesn't involve travel every day. I was thinking about Milan, train to Venice just for an overnight (we've been there before), on to Ljubljana for a couple of nights (time for Bled? probably not?), train to Budapest for about 4 nights (have to leave out Pecs?), and then on to Prague and Cesky Krumlov. I'm thinking we won't have time for Krakow, unfortunately. I'm open to significant revisions. I've purposely chosen Ljubljana instead of Vienna, based on recommendations, but do you think it makes more sense to go through Vienna? Does this all seem like too much? I'm actually wondering if we should eliminate Prague, as well as Krakow, even though I'd been excited to go there. I should say that in large cities, we usually like spending between 3 and 4 nights. Also, in a pinch, we could add a couple of nights to the three weeks.
So, I'd appreciate any advice. I'm feeling lots of pressure to buy the plane tickets; the prices seem to be going up constantly!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 한게임바둑이 =접_속:【"ttx983.com"】추천인:지퍼
- 2 코리아레이스 ※연결 :≫zkk47.com≪
- 3 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 4 Place to stay
- 5 CROATIA, SLOVENIA 16 days itinerary help
- 6 Kitchenette in hotel room?
- 7 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 8 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 9 London advice
- 10 London 7 Day Paper Travelcard clarification
- 11 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 12 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 13 Eating in Italy with food allergies
- 14 Another Question re Scotland
- 15 Train up the Jungfrau
- 16 Charming areas to explore in London
- 17 Valencia, Spain
- 18 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 19 Visit to Engand
- 20 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 21 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 22 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 23 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 24 Driver"s License & Language
- 25 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?