Hoping someone can offer some advice. I have a 3 week family trip to Ireland in September, and am thinking of going early to do some solo travel in Spain and France.
I have 6 "free" days, and was thinking of flying into Barcelona and doing the following:
Aug 26-29: Barcelona
29-30: Aix en Provence
31: Travel to Cork, Ireland (I'll be in Ireland for 3 weeks from this point)
I would very much appreciate any advice on whether or not these timelines are realistic. Also, any travel advice? Best to take a train through France and then ferry to Ireland? Better to fly? I'm also open to any suggestions. I haven't been to either south of France or Spain.
BTW, I'm a woman in my late 30's so safety is a concern. I'm basically looking for a nice time on my own with some delicious views, food and drink.
Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Denmark or Sweden?
- 3 Amsterdam hotels
- 4 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 5 Old European currency
- 6 Brugge hotel help
- 7 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 8 강남야구장씨스터즈＠강남구풀싸롱☎O1O 4444 9374강남야구장위치
- 9 London Hotels
- 10 Europe itinerary questions
- 11 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 12 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 13 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 14 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 15 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 16 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 17 Back from Paris
- 18 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 19 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 20 1 month in Europe
- 21 Paris hotels
- 22 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 23 10 days in Paris and......
- 24 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 25 Mont St. Michel in winter