My friends and I are going to Italy next month (Rome, Cinque Terre, Florence, Tuscany & Venice). We're seeing all the famous monuments/landmarks. However-- looking at our itinerary as a whole, our trip is very lacking in the adventure category and probably a little too heavy on the touristy sites so I'm wondering if anybody has any suggestions on fun outdoors types of activities we could do. (Especially since some of our group members are guys in their early 20's and this will be after seeing France, Germany and later Prague-- maybe too many monuments and churches by then!)
For example: hiking/nature-y things, zip lining, water sports, scenic ATV tours, etc.
The only activity in our Italy itinerary right now is hiking at Cinque Terre. But is there anything else that's popular? For example, should we add in Abruzzo or bike tours/horseback riding in Tuscany or ocean diving or even exploring Pompeii ruins?
Any help would be appreciated! Grazie~
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The DCC scam is spreading
- 2 Places to visit from Zurich
- 3 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 4 casusyazılım
- 5 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 6 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 7 Shall I buy the travel plug in advance
- 8 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 9 Mallorca for 9 nights-best home base?
- 10 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 11 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 12 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 13 Porto in January
- 14 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 15 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 16 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 17 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 18 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 19 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 20 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 21 Hotel Booking Discount!
- 22 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 23 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 24 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
- 25 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping