my name is Maria and I want to share my poor experience with the adventure tours. This was my first and now I am very keen on I was on a cultural and adventure trip in Bulgaria and it was amazing, really wonderful. Our trip finished with an adventure tour at the Winners; Spring. We have the opportunity to spend two days amongst the virgin nature of Bulgaia. No cell phones, newspapers and i-net Only trees, grass, bird songs and us
I have decided to spend the night in a cave /it is offered/ and think that these are the most wonderful two days of my life!
We've milk goats and we've make our own bread and we,ve ate fish which we catch with spears after that we coocked it ourselves on the fire
It was amazing, really it is hard to describe it, but this was the most recharging adventure I 've ever had
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 pick pockets in Rome
- 2 Phone for GPS in Italy/Europe--T Mobile Simple Choice ? Buy a SIM card?
- 3 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 4 Help! Trains to Brugge from Brussels
- 5 Outrageous car rental price in Lofoten, Norway!
- 6 Transport around Europe
- 7 Planning west-east trip along Alps: Help!
- 8 Velib: Paris' bike-sharing program
- 9 Is Capri worth going to?
- 10 19 day Sicily Oct itinerary --take 2
- 11 Paris - Public Toilets Are a Changing...
- 12 Hotels in Paris
- 13 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 14 How do you buy a Camper Van in Europe? Help ME!
- 15 At least 13 dead as flash floods hit the French Riviera
- 16 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 17 The Definitive Guide to Behave Like A Local in Spain
- 18 French Toll Roads Chip & sign Credit Card Payments
- 19 Base for 3 days in Galicia
- 20 Planning a Trip in Scandinavia
- 21 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 22 Which town-base for Lake Garda
- 23 PARIS and ROME and ???
- 24 2 wks in Sicily - Planning for May 2016
- 25 Educate me about Munich