my name is Maria and I want to share my poor experience with the adventure tours. This was my first and now I am very keen on I was on a cultural and adventure trip in Bulgaria and it was amazing, really wonderful. Our trip finished with an adventure tour at the Winners; Spring. We have the opportunity to spend two days amongst the virgin nature of Bulgaia. No cell phones, newspapers and i-net Only trees, grass, bird songs and us
I have decided to spend the night in a cave /it is offered/ and think that these are the most wonderful two days of my life!
We've milk goats and we've make our own bread and we,ve ate fish which we catch with spears after that we coocked it ourselves on the fire
It was amazing, really it is hard to describe it, but this was the most recharging adventure I 've ever had
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Itinerary Feedback wanted!
- 2 Another Visit to London
- 3 how to spend 9 nights in Provence (France)
- 4 Swallows and Amazons! (or a midweek break in the Lake District)
- 5 Provence home base, cars, trains, hotel, etc
- 6 A day in Killarney
- 7 Scenic drive: Seville-Granada-Barcelona
- 8 Study Abroad in Barcelona or Urbino
- 9 International driving permit required in France?
- 10 September Mediterranean Honeymoon
- 11 Rental car in Italy
- 12 SatNav and GPS systems that show speed cameras are illegal
- 13 15 nights in Italy
- 14 Two days in Switzerland or Lake Como Italy
- 15 Itinerary help for family with young kids
- 16 Arrival Day in Athens
- 17 Madrid to Dordogne
- 18 London Weekly Apartment
- 19 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 20 Overnight Layover -London
- 21 10 days in Barcelona anything different we could do?
- 22 First trip to Europe-Final itinerary
- 23 Bernina or Glacier Express?
- 24 Time to go through customs in Glascow, Scotland
- 25 Andalucia - Food Vocabulary - suggestions, corrections?