my name is Maria and I want to share my poor experience with the adventure tours. This was my first and now I am very keen on I was on a cultural and adventure trip in Bulgaria and it was amazing, really wonderful. Our trip finished with an adventure tour at the Winners; Spring. We have the opportunity to spend two days amongst the virgin nature of Bulgaia. No cell phones, newspapers and i-net Only trees, grass, bird songs and us
I have decided to spend the night in a cave /it is offered/ and think that these are the most wonderful two days of my life!
We've milk goats and we've make our own bread and we,ve ate fish which we catch with spears after that we coocked it ourselves on the fire
It was amazing, really it is hard to describe it, but this was the most recharging adventure I 've ever had
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rotterdam in 1923
- 2 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 3 What one thing in Paris?
- 4 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 5 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 6 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 7 Suggestions for base in the Var
- 8 Paris Under Seige...
- 9 London Travelcard vs oyster card
- 10 Car rental leaving Rome
- 11 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 12 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 13 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 14 How would you spend four days in Dresden in December?
- 15 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 16 Question About My US Passport for Visit to France
- 17 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 18 Stroller in Europe
- 19 Xmas windows in London
- 20 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 21 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 22 NEED HELP PLANNING SPAIN ITINERARY
- 23 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 24 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa
- 25 Romance written with help from Fodorites