my name is Maria and I want to share my poor experience with the adventure tours. This was my first and now I am very keen on I was on a cultural and adventure trip in Bulgaria and it was amazing, really wonderful. Our trip finished with an adventure tour at the Winners; Spring. We have the opportunity to spend two days amongst the virgin nature of Bulgaia. No cell phones, newspapers and i-net Only trees, grass, bird songs and us
I have decided to spend the night in a cave /it is offered/ and think that these are the most wonderful two days of my life!
We've milk goats and we've make our own bread and we,ve ate fish which we catch with spears after that we coocked it ourselves on the fire
It was amazing, really it is hard to describe it, but this was the most recharging adventure I 've ever had
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 2 One week road trip Santiago de Compostela-Lisbon itinerary advice needed
- 3 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 4 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 5 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 6 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 7 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 8 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 9 Visiting Zurich
- 10 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 11 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 12 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 13 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 14 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 15 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 16 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 17 Sisi Ticket - skip line at Hofburg?
- 18 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 19 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 20 Appenzell in December?
- 21 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 22 Iceland in January/February
- 23 Switzerland
- 24 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 25 WWI Battlefields