my name is Maria and I want to share my poor experience with the adventure tours. This was my first and now I am very keen on I was on a cultural and adventure trip in Bulgaria and it was amazing, really wonderful. Our trip finished with an adventure tour at the Winners; Spring. We have the opportunity to spend two days amongst the virgin nature of Bulgaia. No cell phones, newspapers and i-net Only trees, grass, bird songs and us
I have decided to spend the night in a cave /it is offered/ and think that these are the most wonderful two days of my life!
We've milk goats and we've make our own bread and we,ve ate fish which we catch with spears after that we coocked it ourselves on the fire
It was amazing, really it is hard to describe it, but this was the most recharging adventure I 've ever had
Adventures in Bulgaria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 2 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 3 Spain- Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park
- 4 Trip report Lofoten in Norway
- 5 Paris with kids - a whirlwind even with 9 days!
- 6 Ireland driving vacation
- 7 I went to Paris in June
- 8 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 9 Norway -- Nutshell tour and Stavanger
- 10 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 11 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 12 Where to spend 4-5 days in Moselle valley
- 13 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 14 Stay away from EF Tours
- 15 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 16 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 17 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 18 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 19 I'm in a funk
- 20 Honeymoon in Greece - Athens, Mykonos, Santorini
- 21 Bike touring in France
- 22 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 23 Things to do near Nice
- 24 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 25 Amsterdam vs Prague