my name is Maria and I want to share my poor experience with the adventure tours. This was my first and now I am very keen on I was on a cultural and adventure trip in Bulgaria and it was amazing, really wonderful. Our trip finished with an adventure tour at the Winners; Spring. We have the opportunity to spend two days amongst the virgin nature of Bulgaia. No cell phones, newspapers and i-net Only trees, grass, bird songs and us
I have decided to spend the night in a cave /it is offered/ and think that these are the most wonderful two days of my life!
We've milk goats and we've make our own bread and we,ve ate fish which we catch with spears after that we coocked it ourselves on the fire
It was amazing, really it is hard to describe it, but this was the most recharging adventure I 've ever had
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://fornatgaex.com/tvolve-reviews/
- 2 Budapest on a budget
- 3 Budget stay in or around Heidelberg
- 4 Staying in or around Koblenz?
- 5 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 6 Italy in October
- 7 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 8 http://phytolyft.com/tvolve-reviews/
- 9 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 10 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 11 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 12 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 13 3 days to spend in europe
- 14 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 15 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 16 Beaches in Southern France
- 17 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 18 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 19 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 20 What Greek islands should I visit
- 21 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 22 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 23 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 24 cell phone companys
- 25 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik