my name is Maria and I want to share my poor experience with the adventure tours. This was my first and now I am very keen on I was on a cultural and adventure trip in Bulgaria and it was amazing, really wonderful. Our trip finished with an adventure tour at the Winners; Spring. We have the opportunity to spend two days amongst the virgin nature of Bulgaia. No cell phones, newspapers and i-net Only trees, grass, bird songs and us
I have decided to spend the night in a cave /it is offered/ and think that these are the most wonderful two days of my life!
We've milk goats and we've make our own bread and we,ve ate fish which we catch with spears after that we coocked it ourselves on the fire
It was amazing, really it is hard to describe it, but this was the most recharging adventure I 've ever had
Adventures in Bulgaria
- 1 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 2 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 3 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 4 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 5 Hotels in Sorrento
- 6 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 7 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 8 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 9 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 10 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 11 Germany with 6 month old.
- 12 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 13 Which tour company would be best?
- 14 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 15 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 16 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 17 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 18 Apartment in Seville
- 19 Irish Pub Arrival Time ?
- 20 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 21 Germany and Italy
- 22 day trips from Stuttgart
- 23 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 24 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 25 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro