my name is Maria and I want to share my poor experience with the adventure tours. This was my first and now I am very keen on I was on a cultural and adventure trip in Bulgaria and it was amazing, really wonderful. Our trip finished with an adventure tour at the Winners; Spring. We have the opportunity to spend two days amongst the virgin nature of Bulgaia. No cell phones, newspapers and i-net Only trees, grass, bird songs and us
I have decided to spend the night in a cave /it is offered/ and think that these are the most wonderful two days of my life!
We've milk goats and we've make our own bread and we,ve ate fish which we catch with spears after that we coocked it ourselves on the fire
It was amazing, really it is hard to describe it, but this was the most recharging adventure I 've ever had
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Undisclsoed location
- 2 포츠토토사이트 ≃ ≬ ≇ ≍ 카지노사이트주소≃ ≬ ≇ ≍ ⒷⓊⓈ97.COM ≃ ≬ ≇ ≍
- 3 Rome to venice
- 4 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 5 Italy bus or train
- 6 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 7 Moscow, Onion Domes - Travel Report
- 8 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 9 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 10 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 11 Need help with my itinerary
- 12 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 13 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 14 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 15 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 16 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 17 Chamonix to Paris
- 18 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 19 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 20 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 21 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 22 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 23 Paris in September
- 24 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 25 help with Italy itinerary