my name is Maria and I want to share my poor experience with the adventure tours. This was my first and now I am very keen on I was on a cultural and adventure trip in Bulgaria and it was amazing, really wonderful. Our trip finished with an adventure tour at the Winners; Spring. We have the opportunity to spend two days amongst the virgin nature of Bulgaia. No cell phones, newspapers and i-net Only trees, grass, bird songs and us
I have decided to spend the night in a cave /it is offered/ and think that these are the most wonderful two days of my life!
We've milk goats and we've make our own bread and we,ve ate fish which we catch with spears after that we coocked it ourselves on the fire
It was amazing, really it is hard to describe it, but this was the most recharging adventure I 've ever had
Adventures in Bulgaria
- 1 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 2 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 3 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 4 rent car / Munich
- 5 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 6 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 7 Italian Lakes gardens
- 8 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 9 Walking shoes for London and Paris
- 10 Greek islands from Turkey
- 11 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 12 Chambermaid tipping
- 13 TGV and Provence questions
- 14 Novels set in Greece
- 15 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 16 To Paris and Provence in June
- 17 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 18 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 19 More help with housing in Puglia
- 20 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 21 Euro Train
- 22 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 23 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 24 Rome Accommodation
- 25 Weekend in Lake Bled?