my name is Maria and I want to share my poor experience with the adventure tours. This was my first and now I am very keen on I was on a cultural and adventure trip in Bulgaria and it was amazing, really wonderful. Our trip finished with an adventure tour at the Winners; Spring. We have the opportunity to spend two days amongst the virgin nature of Bulgaia. No cell phones, newspapers and i-net Only trees, grass, bird songs and us
I have decided to spend the night in a cave /it is offered/ and think that these are the most wonderful two days of my life!
We've milk goats and we've make our own bread and we,ve ate fish which we catch with spears after that we coocked it ourselves on the fire
It was amazing, really it is hard to describe it, but this was the most recharging adventure I 've ever had
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 2 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 3 Norway and Netherlands
- 4 Norway in the nutshell
- 5 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 6 Fodor Forum Valuable
- 7 When you are worry about the graduate, you can come to here and buy one
- 8 Transportation from Dublin airport to Shelboourne Hotel
- 9 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 10 5 days in Germany - Travel advice needed
- 11 A opportunity to get a diploma if you like
- 12 Whici part of the Pyreness is the most scenic part to visit in January?
- 13 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 14 4 days trip to Barcelona
- 15 5 Nights in the Midlands
- 16 How do we get to Premier Inn in Putney from St Pancras?
- 17 RTVE article on Spain ATM fees
- 18 Madrid Airport
- 19 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 20 Provence Planning Help
- 21 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 22 Toulouse Metro & Train Station
- 23 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 24 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 25 Baggage Storage Zurich