my name is Maria and I want to share my poor experience with the adventure tours. This was my first and now I am very keen on I was on a cultural and adventure trip in Bulgaria and it was amazing, really wonderful. Our trip finished with an adventure tour at the Winners; Spring. We have the opportunity to spend two days amongst the virgin nature of Bulgaia. No cell phones, newspapers and i-net Only trees, grass, bird songs and us
I have decided to spend the night in a cave /it is offered/ and think that these are the most wonderful two days of my life!
We've milk goats and we've make our own bread and we,ve ate fish which we catch with spears after that we coocked it ourselves on the fire
It was amazing, really it is hard to describe it, but this was the most recharging adventure I 've ever had
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PASSPORT number changed
- 2 Support Please
- 3 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 4 Would love input on France Itinerary: Paris, Avignon & Annecy with kids
- 5 Athens or Istanbul in Nov'15 Solo female traveller
- 6 Suggestions for an arrival day itinerary in Venice- with jetlagged kids
- 7 Initial Trip Planning - Spain
- 8 Northern Wales Itinerary Review
- 9 where to go in between hallstatt and prague?
- 10 Any flight from London to Rimini?
- 11 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 12 seeking advice for Turkey trip in November
- 13 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 14 Lubeck/Schwerin/Luneburg/Bremen/Bremerhaven
- 15 What to do other then museums in Rome. 2 full days?
- 16 London - Home From Home Apartment Rental Agency
- 17 Help! Anyone else victim of Hertz rental car return "damages" charge scam?
- 18 Suggested transportation between destinations
- 19 Q re Capital One Venture Rewards Card
- 20 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 21 Alone in Paris
- 22 A Visit to the Masjid e Nabwi – A Journey of Love
- 23 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 24 Sicily itinerary advice please
- 25 Anyone ever been to Minsk, Belarus?