my name is Maria and I want to share my poor experience with the adventure tours. This was my first and now I am very keen on I was on a cultural and adventure trip in Bulgaria and it was amazing, really wonderful. Our trip finished with an adventure tour at the Winners; Spring. We have the opportunity to spend two days amongst the virgin nature of Bulgaia. No cell phones, newspapers and i-net Only trees, grass, bird songs and us
I have decided to spend the night in a cave /it is offered/ and think that these are the most wonderful two days of my life!
We've milk goats and we've make our own bread and we,ve ate fish which we catch with spears after that we coocked it ourselves on the fire
It was amazing, really it is hard to describe it, but this was the most recharging adventure I 've ever had
Adventures in Bulgaria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 2 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 3 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 4 Two Twentysomethings in Central Europe ITINERARY
- 5 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 6 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Barcelona and San Sebastian
- 7 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 8 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 9 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 10 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 11 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 12 Arctic Circle in December
- 13 Catalonia
- 14 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 15 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 16 Macarons!
- 17 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 18 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 19 7 days in Portugal-itinerary help
- 20 Sammezzano update
- 21 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 22 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 23 ideas for Portugal please
- 24 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 25 Transportation in Paris