my name is Maria and I want to share my poor experience with the adventure tours. This was my first and now I am very keen on I was on a cultural and adventure trip in Bulgaria and it was amazing, really wonderful. Our trip finished with an adventure tour at the Winners; Spring. We have the opportunity to spend two days amongst the virgin nature of Bulgaia. No cell phones, newspapers and i-net Only trees, grass, bird songs and us
I have decided to spend the night in a cave /it is offered/ and think that these are the most wonderful two days of my life!
We've milk goats and we've make our own bread and we,ve ate fish which we catch with spears after that we coocked it ourselves on the fire
It was amazing, really it is hard to describe it, but this was the most recharging adventure I 've ever had
Adventures in Bulgaria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lugano to Bellagio Question
- 2 King's Day Amsterdam - 2015!
- 3 The "Night Wolves" plan on being in Berlin in May.
- 4 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 5 Seeking guided tour that visits 4 countries, 3 nights in each city!
- 6 holiday sales
- 7 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 8 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 9 Eiffel Tower
- 10 Greece in 10 nights early September
- 11 NT in devon and cornwall
- 12 Iceland self drive tour
- 13 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 14 Can I buy "plus size" clothes in France?
- 15 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 16 Weekend navigo options
- 17 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 18 Need Help, Iceland
- 19 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 20 SPAIN FOR 2WKS
- 21 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 22 Walks around Bavarian lakes
- 23 First World War tour
- 24 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 25 Amalfi Coast with Kids- Where to stay?