my name is Maria and I want to share my poor experience with the adventure tours. This was my first and now I am very keen on I was on a cultural and adventure trip in Bulgaria and it was amazing, really wonderful. Our trip finished with an adventure tour at the Winners; Spring. We have the opportunity to spend two days amongst the virgin nature of Bulgaia. No cell phones, newspapers and i-net Only trees, grass, bird songs and us
I have decided to spend the night in a cave /it is offered/ and think that these are the most wonderful two days of my life!
We've milk goats and we've make our own bread and we,ve ate fish which we catch with spears after that we coocked it ourselves on the fire
It was amazing, really it is hard to describe it, but this was the most recharging adventure I 've ever had
Adventures in Bulgaria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake Bled vs. Soca Valley
- 2 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 3 Help with Itinerary, choosing Florence and Venice over Chianti area
- 4 Malaga article
- 5 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 6 St Gervais les-Bains to Colmar: Where to Stop for the Night?
- 7 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 8 Car rental at Athens airport
- 9 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 10 milan austria
- 11 Genoa - What are the Must Do's
- 12 UK's 6 month tourist visa
- 13 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 14 accomodation fo granada, malaga, ronda and cadiz
- 15 Still at a loss for best place to stop on Pyrenees Road trip.
- 16 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 17 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 18 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 19 Any trouble using credit card on Bono Turistico Granada website?
- 20 British Royals
- 21 driving from Bordeaux to Paris
- 22 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 23 Hotels in old Rome
- 24 Phone/GPS/Internet Access Strategies for European Vacation
- 25 France/Spain in june: Catalonia help, girona figures costa brava barcelona