my name is Maria and I want to share my poor experience with the adventure tours. This was my first and now I am very keen on I was on a cultural and adventure trip in Bulgaria and it was amazing, really wonderful. Our trip finished with an adventure tour at the Winners; Spring. We have the opportunity to spend two days amongst the virgin nature of Bulgaia. No cell phones, newspapers and i-net Only trees, grass, bird songs and us
I have decided to spend the night in a cave /it is offered/ and think that these are the most wonderful two days of my life!
We've milk goats and we've make our own bread and we,ve ate fish which we catch with spears after that we coocked it ourselves on the fire
It was amazing, really it is hard to describe it, but this was the most recharging adventure I 've ever had
Adventures in Bulgaria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 2 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 3 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 4 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 5 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 6 Itinerary Help!
- 7 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 8 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 9 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 10 Scotland
- 11 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 12 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 13 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 14 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 15 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 16 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 17 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 18 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 19 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 20 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 21 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 22 Street food in Turkey
- 23 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 24 Valencia Fallas GTG March 17th 1 pm Hotel Melia Plaza
- 25 Toulouse and beyond -