my name is Maria and I want to share my poor experience with the adventure tours. This was my first and now I am very keen on I was on a cultural and adventure trip in Bulgaria and it was amazing, really wonderful. Our trip finished with an adventure tour at the Winners; Spring. We have the opportunity to spend two days amongst the virgin nature of Bulgaia. No cell phones, newspapers and i-net Only trees, grass, bird songs and us
I have decided to spend the night in a cave /it is offered/ and think that these are the most wonderful two days of my life!
We've milk goats and we've make our own bread and we,ve ate fish which we catch with spears after that we coocked it ourselves on the fire
It was amazing, really it is hard to describe it, but this was the most recharging adventure I 've ever had
Adventures in Bulgaria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 2 Montpellier - To do? To eat? To Shop?
- 3 Paris: Best Bistros
- 4 Apartment in Seville in April help
- 5 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 6 Athens and which islands?
- 7 TGV and Intercités Sales Open April 2 forTravel Through August 30
- 8 Eleanor's Pages
- 9 Is the roof of La Grande Arche de la Défense open yet?
- 10 "Untours" as a tour guide
- 11 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?
- 12 Trip from Vienna to Budapest
- 13 Help with Lucerne in April
- 14 Exchanging Dollars to Euros
- 15 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 16 Car rental at Athens airport
- 17 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 18 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 19 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 20 UK's 6 month tourist visa
- 21 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 22 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 23 Question About Belgiun Train Travel
- 24 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 25 Neuschwanstein to Linderhof by car