my name is Maria and I want to share my poor experience with the adventure tours. This was my first and now I am very keen on I was on a cultural and adventure trip in Bulgaria and it was amazing, really wonderful. Our trip finished with an adventure tour at the Winners; Spring. We have the opportunity to spend two days amongst the virgin nature of Bulgaia. No cell phones, newspapers and i-net Only trees, grass, bird songs and us
I have decided to spend the night in a cave /it is offered/ and think that these are the most wonderful two days of my life!
We've milk goats and we've make our own bread and we,ve ate fish which we catch with spears after that we coocked it ourselves on the fire
It was amazing, really it is hard to describe it, but this was the most recharging adventure I 've ever had
Adventures in Bulgaria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A week in spain
- 2 Medieval Dinner other than Bunratty
- 3 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 4 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 5 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 6 Family trip to France with kids
- 7 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 8 Looking for Decent Beach near Marseille, France
- 9 More time in Colmar/Strasbourg vs a day for Reims or Chartes
- 10 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 11 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 12 Time to get lowest airfare to Norway
- 13 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 14 Car Rental in Iceland
- 15 Backpacking Europe (3-4 Weeks)
- 16 Transposed names on TGV tickets
- 17 Nice, Avignon, and Lyon
- 18 scotland trave;
- 19 Italy food budget
- 20 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 21 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 22 help please: draft itinery trip to andalucia with DD(11&14) in april
- 23 Leaving Tomorrow need some last minute advice
- 24 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 25 Restaurant Recommendations - Pula or Rovinj