my name is Maria and I want to share my poor experience with the adventure tours. This was my first and now I am very keen on I was on a cultural and adventure trip in Bulgaria and it was amazing, really wonderful. Our trip finished with an adventure tour at the Winners; Spring. We have the opportunity to spend two days amongst the virgin nature of Bulgaia. No cell phones, newspapers and i-net Only trees, grass, bird songs and us
I have decided to spend the night in a cave /it is offered/ and think that these are the most wonderful two days of my life!
We've milk goats and we've make our own bread and we,ve ate fish which we catch with spears after that we coocked it ourselves on the fire
It was amazing, really it is hard to describe it, but this was the most recharging adventure I 've ever had
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stonehenge and Bath
- 2 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 3 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 4 train from ravenna to parma
- 5 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 6 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 7 Puglia
- 8 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 9 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 10 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 11 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 12 Ireland driving itinerary
- 13 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 14 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 15 Manchester on derby weekend
- 16 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 17 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 18 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 19 Day trips from Uzes
- 20 Greece Experts
- 21 My First Trip to Europe...
- 22 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 23 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 24 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 25 Decrepit dame does Deutschland