my name is Maria and I want to share my poor experience with the adventure tours. This was my first and now I am very keen on I was on a cultural and adventure trip in Bulgaria and it was amazing, really wonderful. Our trip finished with an adventure tour at the Winners; Spring. We have the opportunity to spend two days amongst the virgin nature of Bulgaia. No cell phones, newspapers and i-net Only trees, grass, bird songs and us
I have decided to spend the night in a cave /it is offered/ and think that these are the most wonderful two days of my life!
We've milk goats and we've make our own bread and we,ve ate fish which we catch with spears after that we coocked it ourselves on the fire
It was amazing, really it is hard to describe it, but this was the most recharging adventure I 've ever had
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 2 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 3 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 4 Safety concerns?
- 5 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 6 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 7 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 8 Global Travel Warning...
- 9 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
- 10 Morning in paris
- 11 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 12 Advices about our itiniary
- 13 Balkans Itinerary
- 14 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 15 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris
- 16 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 17 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 18 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 19 Why Not Helsinki?
- 20 Inverness Northern Lights?
- 21 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 22 Places to visit staying in Como
- 23 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 24 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 25 Mona Lisait Returns