my name is Maria and I want to share my poor experience with the adventure tours. This was my first and now I am very keen on I was on a cultural and adventure trip in Bulgaria and it was amazing, really wonderful. Our trip finished with an adventure tour at the Winners; Spring. We have the opportunity to spend two days amongst the virgin nature of Bulgaia. No cell phones, newspapers and i-net Only trees, grass, bird songs and us
I have decided to spend the night in a cave /it is offered/ and think that these are the most wonderful two days of my life!
We've milk goats and we've make our own bread and we,ve ate fish which we catch with spears after that we coocked it ourselves on the fire
It was amazing, really it is hard to describe it, but this was the most recharging adventure I 've ever had
Adventures in Bulgaria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cruise the River Shannon
- 2 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 3 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 4 Food tours in Rome?
- 5 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 6 Rome Food Tour
- 7 trip to norway
- 8 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 9 Ireland or Scotland
- 10 How late is too late for a trip report?
- 11 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 12 Rome restaurant suggestions
- 13 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 14 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 15 Italy and Croatia
- 16 Following the Tour de France via Campervan
- 17 Help with England/Wales tour
- 18 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 19 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 20 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 21 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 22 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 23 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 24 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 25 Walkers Haute Route, TMB, etc. closed until June 2015