my name is Maria and I want to share my poor experience with the adventure tours. This was my first and now I am very keen on I was on a cultural and adventure trip in Bulgaria and it was amazing, really wonderful. Our trip finished with an adventure tour at the Winners; Spring. We have the opportunity to spend two days amongst the virgin nature of Bulgaia. No cell phones, newspapers and i-net Only trees, grass, bird songs and us
I have decided to spend the night in a cave /it is offered/ and think that these are the most wonderful two days of my life!
We've milk goats and we've make our own bread and we,ve ate fish which we catch with spears after that we coocked it ourselves on the fire
It was amazing, really it is hard to describe it, but this was the most recharging adventure I 've ever had
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip in September
- 2 One week in London with kids
- 3 favorite app for converting US $$
- 4 Sunday Afternoon lunch in Antwerpen
- 5 Prague tour guide Ron Hoffberg
- 6 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 7 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 8 Venice, Orvieto, Rome with Tweens Part 1.
- 9 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 10 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!
- 11 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 12 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 13 SNCF - low price for summer
- 14 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 15 Light weight small converter?
- 16 Dublin and Northern Ireland with public transportation
- 17 Short Visit to Munich for the Christmas markets
- 18 Positano Surprise
- 19 Italy Itinerary Advice
- 20 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 21 Best of Norway
- 22 Escorted tours Norway
- 23 Munich Hotel Location
- 24 Small towns not too near Paris
- 25 Car rental help in Sicily