my name is Maria and I want to share my poor experience with the adventure tours. This was my first and now I am very keen on I was on a cultural and adventure trip in Bulgaria and it was amazing, really wonderful. Our trip finished with an adventure tour at the Winners; Spring. We have the opportunity to spend two days amongst the virgin nature of Bulgaia. No cell phones, newspapers and i-net Only trees, grass, bird songs and us
I have decided to spend the night in a cave /it is offered/ and think that these are the most wonderful two days of my life!
We've milk goats and we've make our own bread and we,ve ate fish which we catch with spears after that we coocked it ourselves on the fire
It was amazing, really it is hard to describe it, but this was the most recharging adventure I 've ever had
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trek through Eur
- 2 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 3 Paris hotels
- 4 Europe itinerary questions
- 5 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 6 London Hotels
- 7 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 Denmark or Sweden?
- 10 We're here!
- 11 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 12 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 13 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 14 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 15 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 16 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 17 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 18 Amsterdam hotels
- 19 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 20 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 21 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 22 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 23 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 24 Brugge hotel help
- 25 Five night Ireland Trip