my name is Maria and I want to share my poor experience with the adventure tours. This was my first and now I am very keen on I was on a cultural and adventure trip in Bulgaria and it was amazing, really wonderful. Our trip finished with an adventure tour at the Winners; Spring. We have the opportunity to spend two days amongst the virgin nature of Bulgaia. No cell phones, newspapers and i-net Only trees, grass, bird songs and us
I have decided to spend the night in a cave /it is offered/ and think that these are the most wonderful two days of my life!
We've milk goats and we've make our own bread and we,ve ate fish which we catch with spears after that we coocked it ourselves on the fire
It was amazing, really it is hard to describe it, but this was the most recharging adventure I 've ever had
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal. & Southern Spain
- 2 Sachsenhausen?
- 3 Looking for advice on a Paris-based day trip to Reims
- 4 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 5 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 6 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 7 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 8 Road tripping: Isle of Skye to London
- 9 Rome to Portofino -
- 10 Sim Card
- 11 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 12 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 13 3 Days in Paris.. what are the "must sees"?
- 14 12 Days in Italy
- 15 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 16 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 17 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 18 River Boat Cruise
- 19 student in denmark
- 20 Poland in September
- 21 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 22 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 23 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 24 Reflections on Revisiting Sicily
- 25 Backpack with Infant carrier?