my name is Maria and I want to share my poor experience with the adventure tours. This was my first and now I am very keen on I was on a cultural and adventure trip in Bulgaria and it was amazing, really wonderful. Our trip finished with an adventure tour at the Winners; Spring. We have the opportunity to spend two days amongst the virgin nature of Bulgaia. No cell phones, newspapers and i-net Only trees, grass, bird songs and us
I have decided to spend the night in a cave /it is offered/ and think that these are the most wonderful two days of my life!
We've milk goats and we've make our own bread and we,ve ate fish which we catch with spears after that we coocked it ourselves on the fire
It was amazing, really it is hard to describe it, but this was the most recharging adventure I 've ever had
Adventures in Bulgaria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England in 7 days
- 2 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 3 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 4 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 5 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 6 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 7 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 8 first trip to Spain - questions and itinerary review
- 9 To Prague or not to Prague
- 10 Is Scotland and Northern England still green in October?
- 11 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 12 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 13 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 14 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 15 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 16 Ireland's west coast
- 17 Louvre vs. Orsay/Rodin
- 18 Pickup rental car in Germany and drop off in Switzerland
- 19 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 20 Norway- 1 week trip in May
- 21 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 22 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 23 Stansted Express or National Express - which is better?
- 24 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 25 France to Italy advice needed please