my name is Maria and I want to share my poor experience with the adventure tours. This was my first and now I am very keen on I was on a cultural and adventure trip in Bulgaria and it was amazing, really wonderful. Our trip finished with an adventure tour at the Winners; Spring. We have the opportunity to spend two days amongst the virgin nature of Bulgaia. No cell phones, newspapers and i-net Only trees, grass, bird songs and us
I have decided to spend the night in a cave /it is offered/ and think that these are the most wonderful two days of my life!
We've milk goats and we've make our own bread and we,ve ate fish which we catch with spears after that we coocked it ourselves on the fire
It was amazing, really it is hard to describe it, but this was the most recharging adventure I 've ever had
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 German Train travel
- 2 Car service- Suitcase & hand luggage
- 3 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 4 To St. Pancras at stupid-o'clock: how would you do it?
- 5 How best to spend a long day in Warnemunde
- 6 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 7 Cheese Tours in Italy
- 8 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 9 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 10 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 11 Uber in Poland and Germany
- 12 Trip to London with side trip to Wales/daytrip?
- 13 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 14 Northern Italian Food
- 15 Does anyone ever "meet the locals"?
- 16 Train tickets from Switzerland to Venice and back with Swiss Travel Pass
- 17 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 18 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 19 ANDALUCIA IN AUTUMN
- 20 Cost of Van from CDG
- 21 Provence to Nice driving
- 22 Italy 2010 - Lake Garda to Rome via Dolomites, Verona, Bologna and Tuscany
- 23 Visiting Cornwall September 2016
- 24 Barcelona on budget
- 25 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?