my name is Maria and I want to share my poor experience with the adventure tours. This was my first and now I am very keen on I was on a cultural and adventure trip in Bulgaria and it was amazing, really wonderful. Our trip finished with an adventure tour at the Winners; Spring. We have the opportunity to spend two days amongst the virgin nature of Bulgaia. No cell phones, newspapers and i-net Only trees, grass, bird songs and us
I have decided to spend the night in a cave /it is offered/ and think that these are the most wonderful two days of my life!
We've milk goats and we've make our own bread and we,ve ate fish which we catch with spears after that we coocked it ourselves on the fire
It was amazing, really it is hard to describe it, but this was the most recharging adventure I 've ever had
Adventures in Bulgaria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Globus Tours
- 2 Central London Hotels
- 3 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 4 How to Use a Transilien Train from Paris in Ile de France?
- 5 Optometrist in Tallinn
- 6 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 7 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 8 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 9 VENICE, Italy - Hotel Venezia Boscolo to ship cruise terminals
- 10 Venice, just arrived
- 11 First Trip to Europe
- 12 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 13 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 14 ITALY
- 15 Marmaris Hotel with ferry transfer
- 16 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 17 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 18 Help for San Sebastian
- 19 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 20 3 days in Rome
- 21 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 22 2 Days in Rome
- 23 Travel Time from St. Pancras to Paddington
- 24 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 25 CNN votes Utrecht the worlds best cycling city