my name is Maria and I want to share my poor experience with the adventure tours. This was my first and now I am very keen on I was on a cultural and adventure trip in Bulgaria and it was amazing, really wonderful. Our trip finished with an adventure tour at the Winners; Spring. We have the opportunity to spend two days amongst the virgin nature of Bulgaia. No cell phones, newspapers and i-net Only trees, grass, bird songs and us
I have decided to spend the night in a cave /it is offered/ and think that these are the most wonderful two days of my life!
We've milk goats and we've make our own bread and we,ve ate fish which we catch with spears after that we coocked it ourselves on the fire
It was amazing, really it is hard to describe it, but this was the most recharging adventure I 've ever had
Adventures in Bulgaria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 euro quiz # 69 - All About Parks...
- 2 scotland trave;
- 3 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 4 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 5 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 6 Apartment services for Barcelona and Pamplona
- 7 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 8 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 9 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 10 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 11 Choosing countries for an 18 day trip
- 12 Sorting out my travel Days in Italy
- 13 3.5 weeks in Europe w/ 10-month old
- 14 Classical Music Concert in Vienna
- 15 Porto to Salamanca
- 16 QUICK TOUR IN IRELAND -- WANT TO EXTEND A FEW DAYS -- SUGGESTIONS?
- 17 Traveling after Dublin
- 18 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 19 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 20 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 21 Train tickets France and Spain
- 22 Hotel or bed and breakfast in Venice
- 23 Looking for Decent Beach near Marseille, France
- 24 Stop between Munich and Frankfurt
- 25 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?