my name is Maria and I want to share my poor experience with the adventure tours. This was my first and now I am very keen on I was on a cultural and adventure trip in Bulgaria and it was amazing, really wonderful. Our trip finished with an adventure tour at the Winners; Spring. We have the opportunity to spend two days amongst the virgin nature of Bulgaia. No cell phones, newspapers and i-net Only trees, grass, bird songs and us
I have decided to spend the night in a cave /it is offered/ and think that these are the most wonderful two days of my life!
We've milk goats and we've make our own bread and we,ve ate fish which we catch with spears after that we coocked it ourselves on the fire
It was amazing, really it is hard to describe it, but this was the most recharging adventure I 've ever had
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 2 My summer in Paris
- 3 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 4 Round trip to Bergen question
- 5 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 6 Barcelona, Seville, Granada Itinerary
- 7 Budapest tour questions
- 8 Florence Airport Car Rental Return - Recent Experiences?
- 9 Modifying car rental for new destination
- 10 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 11 Should I buy Italy/France flight with Award Miles?!
- 12 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 13 Italy - Puglia Help please
- 14 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 15 This is Why I Will Always Travel Solo From Now: Trip Report -Rome and Sorrento
- 16 Amazons Blowout!
- 17 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 18 Late October Trip in France
- 19 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 20 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 21 Yay or Nay to these "front of the line" Vatican tours?
- 22 Euro railways
- 23 ALGARVE- MALAGA Spain road trip...help needed
- 24 Traveling to Northern Italy
- 25 May or September?