my name is Maria and I want to share my poor experience with the adventure tours. This was my first and now I am very keen on I was on a cultural and adventure trip in Bulgaria and it was amazing, really wonderful. Our trip finished with an adventure tour at the Winners; Spring. We have the opportunity to spend two days amongst the virgin nature of Bulgaia. No cell phones, newspapers and i-net Only trees, grass, bird songs and us
I have decided to spend the night in a cave /it is offered/ and think that these are the most wonderful two days of my life!
We've milk goats and we've make our own bread and we,ve ate fish which we catch with spears after that we coocked it ourselves on the fire
It was amazing, really it is hard to describe it, but this was the most recharging adventure I 've ever had
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for an afternoon in Istanbul
- 2 this is a test
- 3 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 4 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 5 Eiffel Tower Tickets - UGH!
- 6 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 7 Is there any dog-sledding in the Bernese Oberland?
- 8 Cornwall and Germany
- 9 Rome
- 10 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 11 Bulle/Charmey (Gruyere region)
- 12 Visiting the Scilly Islands
- 13 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 14 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 15 Norway in a Nutshell from Bergen
- 16 Fall trip to The Netherlands and Belgium
- 17 Cars in France
- 18 Gtg during Christmastime?
- 19 2 weeks in Europe in April
- 20 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 21 Bucket list trip to Ireland - need so much help!
- 22 Car and Driver to Tour the Baltics?
- 23 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 24 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 25 21 day France trip booked w lodging. Now what do I need to focus on?