my name is Maria and I want to share my poor experience with the adventure tours. This was my first and now I am very keen on I was on a cultural and adventure trip in Bulgaria and it was amazing, really wonderful. Our trip finished with an adventure tour at the Winners; Spring. We have the opportunity to spend two days amongst the virgin nature of Bulgaia. No cell phones, newspapers and i-net Only trees, grass, bird songs and us
I have decided to spend the night in a cave /it is offered/ and think that these are the most wonderful two days of my life!
We've milk goats and we've make our own bread and we,ve ate fish which we catch with spears after that we coocked it ourselves on the fire
It was amazing, really it is hard to describe it, but this was the most recharging adventure I 've ever had
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The cathedral of Amiens in color
- 2 travel plan
- 3 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 4 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 5 Great Hotels in Prague and Vienna?
- 6 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 7 Realistic? Train Rome to Chiusei, get car on a SATURDAY?
- 8 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
- 9 Traveling options for Rome to Positano?
- 10 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 11 Calm base in Italy, Beginning of October
- 12 South of France - TR in Pictures
- 13 Considering selling off everything to travel the world...maybe
- 14 Segovia Hotel
- 15 Using Google maps on phone
- 16 Can I buy "plus size" clothes in France?
- 17 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli
- 18 Need good fondue in Lucerne
- 19 Train/Subway Questions
- 20 Parking in Hallstadt, Dachstein and Linz?
- 21 EMERGENCY: Husband stuck in France without Green Card to return to USA
- 22 Skakalient gorge
- 23 Pretty small towns in Bavaria
- 24 Italy in 3 days
- 25 Our Next Europe Trip