my name is Maria and I want to share my poor experience with the adventure tours. This was my first and now I am very keen on I was on a cultural and adventure trip in Bulgaria and it was amazing, really wonderful. Our trip finished with an adventure tour at the Winners; Spring. We have the opportunity to spend two days amongst the virgin nature of Bulgaia. No cell phones, newspapers and i-net Only trees, grass, bird songs and us
I have decided to spend the night in a cave /it is offered/ and think that these are the most wonderful two days of my life!
We've milk goats and we've make our own bread and we,ve ate fish which we catch with spears after that we coocked it ourselves on the fire
It was amazing, really it is hard to describe it, but this was the most recharging adventure I 've ever had
Adventures in Bulgaria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain in November
- 2 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 3 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 4 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 5 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 6 Milan at the end of September
- 7 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 8 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 9 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 10 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 11 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 12 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 13 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 14 at what point should one get health insurance
- 15 4 Months in Europe
- 16 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 17 Tipping in the UK
- 18 Paris: Picasso Museum reopens, Finally
- 19 floods in Andalucia
- 20 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 21 Traffic Violation from Italy
- 22 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 23 Tour Belgium, the Netherlands and Switzerland On Line (Video + Stills)
- 24 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 25 Taxi / tour guides from Granada airport