my name is Maria and I want to share my poor experience with the adventure tours. This was my first and now I am very keen on I was on a cultural and adventure trip in Bulgaria and it was amazing, really wonderful. Our trip finished with an adventure tour at the Winners; Spring. We have the opportunity to spend two days amongst the virgin nature of Bulgaia. No cell phones, newspapers and i-net Only trees, grass, bird songs and us
I have decided to spend the night in a cave /it is offered/ and think that these are the most wonderful two days of my life!
We've milk goats and we've make our own bread and we,ve ate fish which we catch with spears after that we coocked it ourselves on the fire
It was amazing, really it is hard to describe it, but this was the most recharging adventure I 've ever had
Adventures in Bulgaria
- 1 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 2 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 3 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 4 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 5 2 Week European Itinerary
- 6 WOW Russia Tours St. Petersburg
- 7 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 8 Chambermaid tipping
- 9 Channel Islands
- 10 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 11 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 12 Car in Prague
- 13 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 14 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 15 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?
- 16 Rome Accommodation
- 17 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 18 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 19 Istanbul hotels
- 20 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 21 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 22 TGV and Provence questions
- 23 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 24 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 25 Barcelona - Hotel Help