my name is Maria and I want to share my poor experience with the adventure tours. This was my first and now I am very keen on I was on a cultural and adventure trip in Bulgaria and it was amazing, really wonderful. Our trip finished with an adventure tour at the Winners; Spring. We have the opportunity to spend two days amongst the virgin nature of Bulgaia. No cell phones, newspapers and i-net Only trees, grass, bird songs and us
I have decided to spend the night in a cave /it is offered/ and think that these are the most wonderful two days of my life!
We've milk goats and we've make our own bread and we,ve ate fish which we catch with spears after that we coocked it ourselves on the fire
It was amazing, really it is hard to describe it, but this was the most recharging adventure I 've ever had
Adventures in Bulgaria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HOTELS IN ISTANBUL, TURKEY
- 2 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 3 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 4 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 5 Heli Tour
- 6 What are the best places to see in England
- 7 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 8 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 9 Suggestions for a nice hotel in Stockholm?
- 10 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 11 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 12 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 13 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 14 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 15 Estonia Amber
- 16 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 17 Tight Planning?
- 18 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 19 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 20 Villa rental suggestions in Umbira or Positano please
- 21 Travel with Teens
- 22 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 23 Personal recommendations where to stay for family of 5 in Sorrento
- 24 One week in Venice - trips
- 25 Two days between St. Ives and London