my name is Maria and I want to share my poor experience with the adventure tours. This was my first and now I am very keen on I was on a cultural and adventure trip in Bulgaria and it was amazing, really wonderful. Our trip finished with an adventure tour at the Winners; Spring. We have the opportunity to spend two days amongst the virgin nature of Bulgaia. No cell phones, newspapers and i-net Only trees, grass, bird songs and us
I have decided to spend the night in a cave /it is offered/ and think that these are the most wonderful two days of my life!
We've milk goats and we've make our own bread and we,ve ate fish which we catch with spears after that we coocked it ourselves on the fire
It was amazing, really it is hard to describe it, but this was the most recharging adventure I 've ever had
Adventures in Bulgaria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chip but no PIN
- 2 What still confounds you about travel?
- 3 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 4 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 5 Foie gras, redux
- 6 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 7 Dublin Tour Companies
- 8 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 9 Day trips from Seville
- 10 Oktoberfest reservations
- 11 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 12 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 13 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 14 Switzerland and Piedmont, Italy itinerary suggestions
- 15 Completely off the beaten track on the Petite Ceinture
- 16 Southern France
- 17 Anniversary Dinner in Paris
- 18 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 19 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 20 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 21 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 22 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 23 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 24 Train to Airport in Venice
- 25 Golfing in Ireland