my name is Maria and I want to share my poor experience with the adventure tours. This was my first and now I am very keen on I was on a cultural and adventure trip in Bulgaria and it was amazing, really wonderful. Our trip finished with an adventure tour at the Winners; Spring. We have the opportunity to spend two days amongst the virgin nature of Bulgaia. No cell phones, newspapers and i-net Only trees, grass, bird songs and us
I have decided to spend the night in a cave /it is offered/ and think that these are the most wonderful two days of my life!
We've milk goats and we've make our own bread and we,ve ate fish which we catch with spears after that we coocked it ourselves on the fire
It was amazing, really it is hard to describe it, but this was the most recharging adventure I 've ever had
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 2 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 3 Ravello to Paestum
- 4 Private Guide for Anhambra in Granada
- 5 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 6 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 7 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 8 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 9 Girona and Besalau
- 10 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 11 London Itinerary and Questions
- 12 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 13 4 flats for a month in Ireland
- 14 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 15 MiFi in Italy
- 16 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 17 Barcelona completely overrated
- 18 French lavender and cottages
- 19 What Greek islands should I visit
- 20 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 21 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 22 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 23 Help with travel from Cinque Terre to Milan Linate Airport!
- 24 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 25 Spain Itinerary Help