my name is Maria and I want to share my poor experience with the adventure tours. This was my first and now I am very keen on I was on a cultural and adventure trip in Bulgaria and it was amazing, really wonderful. Our trip finished with an adventure tour at the Winners; Spring. We have the opportunity to spend two days amongst the virgin nature of Bulgaia. No cell phones, newspapers and i-net Only trees, grass, bird songs and us
I have decided to spend the night in a cave /it is offered/ and think that these are the most wonderful two days of my life!
We've milk goats and we've make our own bread and we,ve ate fish which we catch with spears after that we coocked it ourselves on the fire
It was amazing, really it is hard to describe it, but this was the most recharging adventure I 've ever had
Adventures in Bulgaria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 2 Photographer in Paris?
- 3 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 4 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 5 First visit to France in November
- 6 Traveling to Ireland and UK for 15 days
- 7 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 8 Coffee in Paris - Article from teh NYT
- 9 Hey Fodor's
- 10 How Much Did You Like Slovenia?
- 11 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 12 Advice please...
- 13 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 14 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 15 Late October Germany Itinerary--Any Feedback Welcome!
- 16 Which hotel in London?
- 17 Official Italy Tourism Website
- 18 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 19 Restaurant recommendation for Milan
- 20 19 countries in a day
- 21 Stansted Express Tickets - Advance Purchase
- 22 Venice; recommendations
- 23 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 24 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 25 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal