My husband and I will be in florence and rome starting April 22 for about 10days.
I am wondering if it is a good idea to book reservations online ahead of time from home for the Vatican or the uffizi or any others?
Any suggestions and recommendations will be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 2 Rome to venice
- 3 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 4 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 5 Chamonix to Paris
- 6 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 7 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 8 Scotland and London 21 days
- 9 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 10 Rome-Itinerary
- 11 Ireland itinerary help please
- 12 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 13 help with Italy itinerary
- 14 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 15 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 16 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 17 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 18 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 19 Amalfi Help: Logistics and Planning
- 20 Praiana to Positano
- 21 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 22 Quick Barcelona Info needed for next week please
- 23 Venice
- 24 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 25 A new species of Homo Sapien??