Howdy! I'm wondering what tickets to attractions do we need to buy in advance such as Bath, Windsor castle, Tower of London, Stratford upon Avon , museums, London eye, etc...For car rentals, if we decided to use a rental car, does it need to be done in advance too? What about transport? So far, we've only bought tickets to Harry potter and the train from London to Paris. Thank ya'll!
Advance purchase to attractions and car rental
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flight cancellation due to weather & student visa
- 2 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 3 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 4 Cheap NYC currency exchange
- 5 Provence planning
- 6 Making reservations in Italy
- 7 Germany for 3 weeks
- 8 UK and Belgium 20 days with 2 kids ( 6 years old and 7 years old girls)
- 9 Summer Family trip ( 2 ads and 2 kids 6 and 7 years old girls)
- 10 Dublin Layover Suggestions
- 11 England, Paris itinerary help
- 12 Accommodations in Paris
- 13 Travelling Aug 2015 to a few european destinations
- 14 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?
- 15 Ireland Trip in Spring
- 16 MUST SEE in Odessa, & Sevestopol, Ukraine?
- 17 World´s biggest Rolls Royce collection in a great castle in Basque Country
- 18 Seotember Trip to Greece- 2015
- 19 South of France
- 20 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 21 Want to sell Pashmina but didnt find the store.
- 22 Car hire location price differences
- 23 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 24 Ukraine Travel 2014
- 25 What to do in Manchester for half a day?