While I am taking your precious comments/suggestions in respect of my expected trip to UK in March, 2013 in another Topic, I have yet another travel related question here.
While I am checking the price of train travel to anywhere in UK, am unable to find any "Advance Ticket" for the freshly open dates, i.e. March 18, 19 or 20, 2013. Although until March 17, there are "Advance Tickets" available for all sectors. The only tickets available are "Off-peak" which are 3-4 times costlier than the "Advance" ones.
Please suggest if I should wait further for the "Advance Tickets" to be available in the coming days (as the booking for 18, 19 & 20 March has just opened) or should I take it like there are going to be no "Advance Tickets" in UK from March 18, 2013.
I tried to get an answer from the virtual contact person available at nationalrailway website however it was a waste of time only.
Need your comments urgently.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 2 Whirlwind trip!
- 3 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 4 Car rental between countries
- 5 Holland Itinerary
- 6 Barcelona completely overrated
- 7 recommended hospitals in Athens Greece
- 8 Need Help with Itinerary – First Time in Portugal (2 Weeks)
- 9 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 10 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 11 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 12 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 13 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 14 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 15 England and Wales by public transport
- 16 Rhine River Cruise
- 17 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 18 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 19 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 20 Greece in 15 Days
- 21 Walking Scotland
- 22 Adaptors for Belgium
- 23 Train Ticket Help
- 24 I forgot my international driver permit
- 25 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card