While I am taking your precious comments/suggestions in respect of my expected trip to UK in March, 2013 in another Topic, I have yet another travel related question here.
While I am checking the price of train travel to anywhere in UK, am unable to find any "Advance Ticket" for the freshly open dates, i.e. March 18, 19 or 20, 2013. Although until March 17, there are "Advance Tickets" available for all sectors. The only tickets available are "Off-peak" which are 3-4 times costlier than the "Advance" ones.
Please suggest if I should wait further for the "Advance Tickets" to be available in the coming days (as the booking for 18, 19 & 20 March has just opened) or should I take it like there are going to be no "Advance Tickets" in UK from March 18, 2013.
I tried to get an answer from the virtual contact person available at nationalrailway website however it was a waste of time only.
Need your comments urgently.
Thanks in advance,
Advance Booking in Trains
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 2 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 3 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 4 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 5 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 6 Greece for a month with a baby
- 7 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 8 Split to Venice. Help!
- 9 looking for an app
- 10 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 11 Biking (Selg-Guided and/or Guided) in Oxford and Bath
- 12 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 13 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 14 phone service
- 15 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 16 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 17 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 18 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 19 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 20 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Barcelona and San Sebastian
- 21 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 22 Travel in Ireland in July 2015
- 23 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 24 Two Twentysomethings in Central Europe ITINERARY
- 25 Arctic Circle in December