While I am taking your precious comments/suggestions in respect of my expected trip to UK in March, 2013 in another Topic, I have yet another travel related question here.
While I am checking the price of train travel to anywhere in UK, am unable to find any "Advance Ticket" for the freshly open dates, i.e. March 18, 19 or 20, 2013. Although until March 17, there are "Advance Tickets" available for all sectors. The only tickets available are "Off-peak" which are 3-4 times costlier than the "Advance" ones.
Please suggest if I should wait further for the "Advance Tickets" to be available in the coming days (as the booking for 18, 19 & 20 March has just opened) or should I take it like there are going to be no "Advance Tickets" in UK from March 18, 2013.
I tried to get an answer from the virtual contact person available at nationalrailway website however it was a waste of time only.
Need your comments urgently.
Thanks in advance,
Advance Booking in Trains
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?
- 2 Viator.com in Turkey
- 3 Bodrum to instanbul
- 4 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 5 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 6 Scottish Passport
- 7 Voltage in UK and France
- 8 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 9 Eleanor's Pages
- 10 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 11 Europe in winter
- 12 Barcelona free tours??
- 13 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 14 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 15 Budapest Parliament Tickets Online
- 16 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 17 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 18 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 19 Italy tours
- 20 Air France strike
- 21 Madrid has much less to offer than Barcelona...
- 22 Advance Train Tickets for England - Buying By Phone from U.S.?
- 23 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 24 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 25 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town