While I am taking your precious comments/suggestions in respect of my expected trip to UK in March, 2013 in another Topic, I have yet another travel related question here.
While I am checking the price of train travel to anywhere in UK, am unable to find any "Advance Ticket" for the freshly open dates, i.e. March 18, 19 or 20, 2013. Although until March 17, there are "Advance Tickets" available for all sectors. The only tickets available are "Off-peak" which are 3-4 times costlier than the "Advance" ones.
Please suggest if I should wait further for the "Advance Tickets" to be available in the coming days (as the booking for 18, 19 & 20 March has just opened) or should I take it like there are going to be no "Advance Tickets" in UK from March 18, 2013.
I tried to get an answer from the virtual contact person available at nationalrailway website however it was a waste of time only.
Need your comments urgently.
Thanks in advance,
Advance Booking in Trains
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 2 Budapest hop on hop off bus tour
- 3 Never To Return
- 4 Amalfi Coast in October
- 5 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 6 Italy Trenitalia Strike
- 7 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 8 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 9 eateries in Puglia
- 10 Rome to Amafi coast
- 11 How much luggage?????
- 12 Is WESTMINSTER & WEST END in London the best parts to stay?
- 13 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 14 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 15 Terrorism in Europe
- 16 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 17 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 18 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 19 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 20 Where to stay on Lake Como with Car
- 21 Hotel in Lake Garda or Desenzano del Gard
- 22 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 23 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 24 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 25 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!