While I am taking your precious comments/suggestions in respect of my expected trip to UK in March, 2013 in another Topic, I have yet another travel related question here.
While I am checking the price of train travel to anywhere in UK, am unable to find any "Advance Ticket" for the freshly open dates, i.e. March 18, 19 or 20, 2013. Although until March 17, there are "Advance Tickets" available for all sectors. The only tickets available are "Off-peak" which are 3-4 times costlier than the "Advance" ones.
Please suggest if I should wait further for the "Advance Tickets" to be available in the coming days (as the booking for 18, 19 & 20 March has just opened) or should I take it like there are going to be no "Advance Tickets" in UK from March 18, 2013.
I tried to get an answer from the virtual contact person available at nationalrailway website however it was a waste of time only.
Need your comments urgently.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 2 European Cooking Secrets
- 3 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 4 Italy's central lakes!
- 5 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 6 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 7 Andalucia in December
- 8 Travel vs. Babies
- 9 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 10 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 11 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 12 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 13 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 14 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 15 Europe in late January
- 16 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 17 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 18 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 19 Will you skip Vienna for other city?
- 20 UBER in England
- 21 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 22 Lisbon guided sightseeing tours
- 23 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 24 TGV from Paris to Vienna?
- 25 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!