While I am taking your precious comments/suggestions in respect of my expected trip to UK in March, 2013 in another Topic, I have yet another travel related question here.
While I am checking the price of train travel to anywhere in UK, am unable to find any "Advance Ticket" for the freshly open dates, i.e. March 18, 19 or 20, 2013. Although until March 17, there are "Advance Tickets" available for all sectors. The only tickets available are "Off-peak" which are 3-4 times costlier than the "Advance" ones.
Please suggest if I should wait further for the "Advance Tickets" to be available in the coming days (as the booking for 18, 19 & 20 March has just opened) or should I take it like there are going to be no "Advance Tickets" in UK from March 18, 2013.
I tried to get an answer from the virtual contact person available at nationalrailway website however it was a waste of time only.
Need your comments urgently.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 2 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 3 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 4 First Time Europe Trip
- 5 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 6 Capri Ferry Tickets
- 7 Romantic Restaurants in Venice?
- 8 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 9 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 10 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 11 Tour or independent
- 12 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 13 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 14 Hertz Never Lost
- 15 student in denmark
- 16 The Fjords of Norway, Scandinavia - Itinerary Help for Family of Four
- 17 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 18 Sardinia, Italy and surrounding islands
- 19 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 20 Family-centered tour for Colosseum or Vatican? Please help!
- 21 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 22 Local Paris Restaurants?
- 23 Amalfi or Positano
- 24 Best way to get mobile internet in Spain?
- 25 Italy + Greece + Croatia