While I am taking your precious comments/suggestions in respect of my expected trip to UK in March, 2013 in another Topic, I have yet another travel related question here.
While I am checking the price of train travel to anywhere in UK, am unable to find any "Advance Ticket" for the freshly open dates, i.e. March 18, 19 or 20, 2013. Although until March 17, there are "Advance Tickets" available for all sectors. The only tickets available are "Off-peak" which are 3-4 times costlier than the "Advance" ones.
Please suggest if I should wait further for the "Advance Tickets" to be available in the coming days (as the booking for 18, 19 & 20 March has just opened) or should I take it like there are going to be no "Advance Tickets" in UK from March 18, 2013.
I tried to get an answer from the virtual contact person available at nationalrailway website however it was a waste of time only.
Need your comments urgently.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy in August with kids
- 2 For anyone in London on Wednesday 27 May - State Ooening of Parliament
- 3 French Prem Train Fares
- 4 Study Abroad in Barcelona or Urbino
- 5 Itenerary Opinion
- 6 Madrid to Paris by car in January 2016
- 7 Healthy eating in Rome
- 8 Itin help: 14-15 days in Bavaria, Austria, possibly Croatia and Prague
- 9 Croatia - advice on where to stay in Plitvice Lakes
- 10 A Beautiful Visit to Emilia-Romagna
- 11 10 Days trip to Europe
- 12 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 13 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!
- 14 Day Trip from Geneva - Need Advice
- 15 bbc radio 4 visits Fleetwood near Blackpool
- 16 Anyone have a good word to say about Zurich?
- 17 Parking in Alhambra for two days
- 18 My thoughts on Mallorca
- 19 Swiss psychiatrist and psychoanalyst Hermann Rorschach Inkblot Test
- 20 Scotland for a week with 6 1/2 year old
- 21 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 22 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide
- 23 venice to lucca by car
- 24 Ecstacy of St. Teresa Under Renovation?
- 25 Northern Spain