While I am taking your precious comments/suggestions in respect of my expected trip to UK in March, 2013 in another Topic, I have yet another travel related question here.
While I am checking the price of train travel to anywhere in UK, am unable to find any "Advance Ticket" for the freshly open dates, i.e. March 18, 19 or 20, 2013. Although until March 17, there are "Advance Tickets" available for all sectors. The only tickets available are "Off-peak" which are 3-4 times costlier than the "Advance" ones.
Please suggest if I should wait further for the "Advance Tickets" to be available in the coming days (as the booking for 18, 19 & 20 March has just opened) or should I take it like there are going to be no "Advance Tickets" in UK from March 18, 2013.
I tried to get an answer from the virtual contact person available at nationalrailway website however it was a waste of time only.
Need your comments urgently.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France Study Abroad
- 2 London is it worth it?
- 3 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 4 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 5 free international phone calls
- 6 Taxi from Heathrow Airport
- 7 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 8 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 9 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 10 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 11 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 12 Bergan Fjord.. 1 day
- 13 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 14 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 15 London 6 day itinerary
- 16 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 17 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 18 International drivers permit
- 19 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 20 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 21 Paris and Normandy
- 22 Sicily Beach Resort
- 23 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 24 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 25 Two days in Rome