While I am taking your precious comments/suggestions in respect of my expected trip to UK in March, 2013 in another Topic, I have yet another travel related question here.
While I am checking the price of train travel to anywhere in UK, am unable to find any "Advance Ticket" for the freshly open dates, i.e. March 18, 19 or 20, 2013. Although until March 17, there are "Advance Tickets" available for all sectors. The only tickets available are "Off-peak" which are 3-4 times costlier than the "Advance" ones.
Please suggest if I should wait further for the "Advance Tickets" to be available in the coming days (as the booking for 18, 19 & 20 March has just opened) or should I take it like there are going to be no "Advance Tickets" in UK from March 18, 2013.
I tried to get an answer from the virtual contact person available at nationalrailway website however it was a waste of time only.
Need your comments urgently.
Thanks in advance,
Advance Booking in Trains
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 2 Itinerary for 11 day trip to France
- 3 My final (hopefully) Dresden Itinerary for Review
- 4 Spending money in Italy?
- 5 River Cruise: MS Amadeus Elegant- Reserve with Caution
- 6 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 7 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 8 a hostel in Moscow, Russia
- 9 Anybody in Amalfi right now? Weather?
- 10 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 11 Paris in October solo - potpourri of questions
- 12 Passport Delays
- 13 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 14 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 15 Train from Copenhagen to Stockholm; Best site to book and when?
- 16 Stockholm Metro Stations
- 17 Crazy Trying to Rent a Car
- 18 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 19 British English
- 20 August highway traffic problems in Italy???
- 21 Spain for 7 days
- 22 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 23 Southern Italy, Pompeii and where to stay
- 24 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 25 London: Open-Air Winter Swimming...Take the Plunge!