While I am taking your precious comments/suggestions in respect of my expected trip to UK in March, 2013 in another Topic, I have yet another travel related question here.
While I am checking the price of train travel to anywhere in UK, am unable to find any "Advance Ticket" for the freshly open dates, i.e. March 18, 19 or 20, 2013. Although until March 17, there are "Advance Tickets" available for all sectors. The only tickets available are "Off-peak" which are 3-4 times costlier than the "Advance" ones.
Please suggest if I should wait further for the "Advance Tickets" to be available in the coming days (as the booking for 18, 19 & 20 March has just opened) or should I take it like there are going to be no "Advance Tickets" in UK from March 18, 2013.
I tried to get an answer from the virtual contact person available at nationalrailway website however it was a waste of time only.
Need your comments urgently.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 2 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 3 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 4 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 5 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 6 Vet my itinerary
- 7 Italy - best two central locations
- 8 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 9 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 10 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 11 Overnight Train Questions
- 12 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 13 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 14 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 15 Where to spend Easter in Portugal
- 16 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 17 Amsterdam hotels
- 18 This developed exclusive combo of clinically based
- 19 Flamenco Shows
- 20 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 21 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 22 Non Airport Location for Car Drop off locations for Madrid
- 23 Berlin>Dresden>Prague
- 24 What to see in Dresden...
- 25 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions