While I am taking your precious comments/suggestions in respect of my expected trip to UK in March, 2013 in another Topic, I have yet another travel related question here.
While I am checking the price of train travel to anywhere in UK, am unable to find any "Advance Ticket" for the freshly open dates, i.e. March 18, 19 or 20, 2013. Although until March 17, there are "Advance Tickets" available for all sectors. The only tickets available are "Off-peak" which are 3-4 times costlier than the "Advance" ones.
Please suggest if I should wait further for the "Advance Tickets" to be available in the coming days (as the booking for 18, 19 & 20 March has just opened) or should I take it like there are going to be no "Advance Tickets" in UK from March 18, 2013.
I tried to get an answer from the virtual contact person available at nationalrailway website however it was a waste of time only.
Need your comments urgently.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Paris plans
- 2 Amalfi coast 8 days with 4 yr old
- 3 Dubrovnik City Wall Walk - Hours?
- 4 Any recent visitors to Aran Sweater Market Inis Mor Island, Ireland?
- 5 Strasbourg or Obernai?
- 6 Italy Trip - 2 Weeks
- 7 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?
- 8 Hotels near Roma Termini
- 9 Help with an itinerary that centers on Crete?
- 10 1st time in Europe - need help
- 11 Stratford-upon-avon in England
- 12 Where to go in Southern Italy in December?
- 13 Barcelona Itinerary
- 14 train connections in the UK
- 15 Gibraltar-is it worth a stop?
- 16 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2
- 17 Trip Report: Eight Days in Amsterdam and Belgium
- 18 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 19 Itinerary help for Italy!!
- 20 Advice---Milan Roadtrip to Barcelona
- 21 헬로카지노／／【ＡkＡ8８9。Ｃ0M】／／헬로카지노
- 22 Overnight in Obidos or Nazare?
- 23 Stonehenge from London: how to arrange private tour?
- 24 air conditioning
- 25 Switzerland - altitude sickness question.