While I am taking your precious comments/suggestions in respect of my expected trip to UK in March, 2013 in another Topic, I have yet another travel related question here.
While I am checking the price of train travel to anywhere in UK, am unable to find any "Advance Ticket" for the freshly open dates, i.e. March 18, 19 or 20, 2013. Although until March 17, there are "Advance Tickets" available for all sectors. The only tickets available are "Off-peak" which are 3-4 times costlier than the "Advance" ones.
Please suggest if I should wait further for the "Advance Tickets" to be available in the coming days (as the booking for 18, 19 & 20 March has just opened) or should I take it like there are going to be no "Advance Tickets" in UK from March 18, 2013.
I tried to get an answer from the virtual contact person available at nationalrailway website however it was a waste of time only.
Need your comments urgently.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 May or September?
- 2 Milano Linate to Milano Centrale Question
- 3 Italy, Spain and France
- 4 Should I buy Italy/France flight with Award Miles?!
- 5 Yay or Nay to these "front of the line" Vatican tours?
- 6 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 7 Romantic Honeymoon Ideas for Jan end/early Feb 2016 please!
- 8 Tell me about the Dupleix Metro stop area of Paris
- 9 First Trip to Italy. Need Help on Accommodations in Tuscany
- 10 Valencia Oct 6-8 Swim in Sea?
- 11 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 12 Restaurant recommendations in Cascais Portugal
- 13 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 14 Paris-Best to visit end of October.. or during Christmas time?
- 15 10-day Itinerary Shannon to Southwest and West Ireland
- 16 Montpellier - A few questions
- 17 My summer in Paris
- 18 Do I need a debit/PiIN card in England?
- 19 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 20 November in Greece
- 21 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 22 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 23 2 hrs from landing in FCO to FCO direct to Florence
- 24 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 25 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans