While I am taking your precious comments/suggestions in respect of my expected trip to UK in March, 2013 in another Topic, I have yet another travel related question here.
While I am checking the price of train travel to anywhere in UK, am unable to find any "Advance Ticket" for the freshly open dates, i.e. March 18, 19 or 20, 2013. Although until March 17, there are "Advance Tickets" available for all sectors. The only tickets available are "Off-peak" which are 3-4 times costlier than the "Advance" ones.
Please suggest if I should wait further for the "Advance Tickets" to be available in the coming days (as the booking for 18, 19 & 20 March has just opened) or should I take it like there are going to be no "Advance Tickets" in UK from March 18, 2013.
I tried to get an answer from the virtual contact person available at nationalrailway website however it was a waste of time only.
Need your comments urgently.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 2 4 week trip Turkey
- 3 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 4 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 5 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 6 Scotland Trip
- 7 Holiday in Austria
- 8 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 9 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 10 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 11 What one thing in Paris?
- 12 Restaurant Booking sites which one to use, if any, in Spain?
- 13 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 14 Golden sunsets in Tver and Torjor
- 15 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 16 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 17 Paris Under Seige...
- 18 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 19 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 20 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 21 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 22 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 23 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 24 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 25 Train from Interlaken to Venice