While I am taking your precious comments/suggestions in respect of my expected trip to UK in March, 2013 in another Topic, I have yet another travel related question here.
While I am checking the price of train travel to anywhere in UK, am unable to find any "Advance Ticket" for the freshly open dates, i.e. March 18, 19 or 20, 2013. Although until March 17, there are "Advance Tickets" available for all sectors. The only tickets available are "Off-peak" which are 3-4 times costlier than the "Advance" ones.
Please suggest if I should wait further for the "Advance Tickets" to be available in the coming days (as the booking for 18, 19 & 20 March has just opened) or should I take it like there are going to be no "Advance Tickets" in UK from March 18, 2013.
I tried to get an answer from the virtual contact person available at nationalrailway website however it was a waste of time only.
Need your comments urgently.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 2 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 3 Lyon
- 4 Italian lakes
- 5 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 6 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 7 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 8 What do after Bernia Express?
- 9 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 10 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 11 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 12 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 13 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 14 France, UK and Ireland
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 17 French theater in Paris
- 18 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 19 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 20 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 21 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 22 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 23 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 24 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 25 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones