While I am taking your precious comments/suggestions in respect of my expected trip to UK in March, 2013 in another Topic, I have yet another travel related question here.
While I am checking the price of train travel to anywhere in UK, am unable to find any "Advance Ticket" for the freshly open dates, i.e. March 18, 19 or 20, 2013. Although until March 17, there are "Advance Tickets" available for all sectors. The only tickets available are "Off-peak" which are 3-4 times costlier than the "Advance" ones.
Please suggest if I should wait further for the "Advance Tickets" to be available in the coming days (as the booking for 18, 19 & 20 March has just opened) or should I take it like there are going to be no "Advance Tickets" in UK from March 18, 2013.
I tried to get an answer from the virtual contact person available at nationalrailway website however it was a waste of time only.
Need your comments urgently.
Thanks in advance,
Advance Booking in Trains
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 2 Italy and Croatia
- 3 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 4 Where to go in France mid July?
- 5 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 6 Help with England/Wales tour
- 7 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 8 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 9 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 10 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 11 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 12 trip to norway
- 13 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 14 My notes on Greece 101
- 15 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 16 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 17 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 18 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 19 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 20 Is Venice really dirty?
- 21 Cotswold Churches
- 22 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 23 Best beach town in Italy?
- 24 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 25 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket