While I am taking your precious comments/suggestions in respect of my expected trip to UK in March, 2013 in another Topic, I have yet another travel related question here.
While I am checking the price of train travel to anywhere in UK, am unable to find any "Advance Ticket" for the freshly open dates, i.e. March 18, 19 or 20, 2013. Although until March 17, there are "Advance Tickets" available for all sectors. The only tickets available are "Off-peak" which are 3-4 times costlier than the "Advance" ones.
Please suggest if I should wait further for the "Advance Tickets" to be available in the coming days (as the booking for 18, 19 & 20 March has just opened) or should I take it like there are going to be no "Advance Tickets" in UK from March 18, 2013.
I tried to get an answer from the virtual contact person available at nationalrailway website however it was a waste of time only.
Need your comments urgently.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 November in Vienna and ??? : Questions
- 2 Day trips from Cologne
- 3 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 4 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 5 Attractions in Ostia Antica
- 6 French countryside/wine country
- 7 First-time Trip to Ireland! Seeking helpful advice...
- 8 Four days in London! What are some must-see sights?
- 9 I have 10 days to spend in Italy! Advice needed!
- 10 Four days in Amsterdam- What to Do?!
- 11 Vienna or Munich
- 12 IDP for Scotland
- 13 Pompei Excursion from Sorrento? What do you think of this estimate?
- 14 My summer in Paris
- 15 Transportation for 16+- in Italy
- 16 Three day trips from Amsterdam
- 17 Walking the Cotswolds
- 18 Comments, please about these Rome apartments
- 19 Munich or Fussen for Bavaria Region?
- 20 Montpellier - A few questions
- 21 Absolute best neighborhood to stay in for first time in Istanbul?
- 22 Rhine / Mosel Rivers in Germany and Beyond
- 23 Self-service Laundry in Rhodes?
- 24 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 25 Weekly Markets Lake District and Dales