While I am taking your precious comments/suggestions in respect of my expected trip to UK in March, 2013 in another Topic, I have yet another travel related question here.
While I am checking the price of train travel to anywhere in UK, am unable to find any "Advance Ticket" for the freshly open dates, i.e. March 18, 19 or 20, 2013. Although until March 17, there are "Advance Tickets" available for all sectors. The only tickets available are "Off-peak" which are 3-4 times costlier than the "Advance" ones.
Please suggest if I should wait further for the "Advance Tickets" to be available in the coming days (as the booking for 18, 19 & 20 March has just opened) or should I take it like there are going to be no "Advance Tickets" in UK from March 18, 2013.
I tried to get an answer from the virtual contact person available at nationalrailway website however it was a waste of time only.
Need your comments urgently.
Thanks in advance,
Advance Booking in Trains
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RT AIRPORT TRANSPORTATION TO FLOWER MARKET, LAS RAMBLAS
- 2 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 3 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 4 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 5 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 6 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 7 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 8 men's shoes spain
- 9 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 10 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 11 Unique Venice Activity
- 12 Traveling in France by train
- 13 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 14 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 15 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 16 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 17 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 18 London visit
- 19 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 20 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 21 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 22 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 23 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 24 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 25 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)