While I am taking your precious comments/suggestions in respect of my expected trip to UK in March, 2013 in another Topic, I have yet another travel related question here.
While I am checking the price of train travel to anywhere in UK, am unable to find any "Advance Ticket" for the freshly open dates, i.e. March 18, 19 or 20, 2013. Although until March 17, there are "Advance Tickets" available for all sectors. The only tickets available are "Off-peak" which are 3-4 times costlier than the "Advance" ones.
Please suggest if I should wait further for the "Advance Tickets" to be available in the coming days (as the booking for 18, 19 & 20 March has just opened) or should I take it like there are going to be no "Advance Tickets" in UK from March 18, 2013.
I tried to get an answer from the virtual contact person available at nationalrailway website however it was a waste of time only.
Need your comments urgently.
Thanks in advance,
Advance Booking in Trains
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Revisit someplace you've already been or go somewhere new?
- 2 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 3 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?
- 4 ABOUT SPAIN
- 5 St Gervais les-Bains to Colmar: Where to Stop for the Night?
- 6 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 7 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 8 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 9 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 10 Itinerary help needed!
- 11 Paris to Etretat Day Trip
- 12 France 8 days
- 13 Help with Itinerary, choosing Florence and Venice over Chianti area
- 14 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 15 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 16 Paris Museum Pass length of life
- 17 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 18 Never traveled abroad before — have one week to get from Derry to Paris
- 19 Hotels in old Rome
- 20 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 21 Question About Belgiun Train Travel
- 22 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 23 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 24 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 25 Help plan my honeymoon! Northern Spain, and/or Lisbon or Bordeaux