While I am taking your precious comments/suggestions in respect of my expected trip to UK in March, 2013 in another Topic, I have yet another travel related question here.
While I am checking the price of train travel to anywhere in UK, am unable to find any "Advance Ticket" for the freshly open dates, i.e. March 18, 19 or 20, 2013. Although until March 17, there are "Advance Tickets" available for all sectors. The only tickets available are "Off-peak" which are 3-4 times costlier than the "Advance" ones.
Please suggest if I should wait further for the "Advance Tickets" to be available in the coming days (as the booking for 18, 19 & 20 March has just opened) or should I take it like there are going to be no "Advance Tickets" in UK from March 18, 2013.
I tried to get an answer from the virtual contact person available at nationalrailway website however it was a waste of time only.
Need your comments urgently.
Thanks in advance,
Advance Booking in Trains
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 2 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 3 Weekend in Norfolk
- 4 Italy and Croatia
- 5 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 6 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 7 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 8 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 9 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 10 Best beach town in Italy?
- 11 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 12 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 13 A Greek sojourn
- 14 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 15 Bollywood in Berlin -- with English subs
- 16 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 17 Rome Underground Sites to Visit - Any Suggestions?
- 18 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 19 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 20 Is Venice really dirty?
- 21 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 22 Micro trip report - a few days in Scotland
- 23 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 24 Autumn in Paris
- 25 Pisa/Lucca Day Trip