I will be going to Spain next week and am wondering what sites I should book in advance to avoid very long lines. I am unsure to book in advance for museums like Prado/ Guggenheim.
I will be going to several cities in including:
Alcala de Henares
Palma de Mallorca
So far, this is my list:
City Hall Tour
Palace of Linares
Monasterio de las Descalzas Reales
Casa del Labrador
Colegio del Patriarca
Palacio de la Diputación
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 3 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 4 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 5 Paris Metro
- 6 A good book!!
- 7 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 8 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 9 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 10 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 11 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 12 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 13 If you had to choose one......
- 14 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 15 CDG airport and connection time
- 16 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 17 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 18 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 19 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 20 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 21 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 22 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 23 getting to CDG
- 24 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 25 Stop between Umbria and Firenze