I will be going to Spain next week and am wondering what sites I should book in advance to avoid very long lines. I am unsure to book in advance for museums like Prado/ Guggenheim.
I will be going to several cities in including:
Alcala de Henares
Palma de Mallorca
So far, this is my list:
City Hall Tour
Palace of Linares
Monasterio de las Descalzas Reales
Casa del Labrador
Colegio del Patriarca
Palacio de la Diputación
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving in Portugal with car rented in Spain
- 2 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 3 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 4 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 5 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 6 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 7 help with Italy itinerary
- 8 Spain or Portugal for a Beach Vacation?
- 9 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 10 Barcelona with baby
- 11 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 12 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 13 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 14 Norway fjord
- 15 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 16 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 17 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 18 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 19 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 20 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 21 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 22 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 23 Pre-Bookings in London?
- 24 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 25 Capri in July