Hi, Wanted to know your opinion on staying at Holiday Inn Express Rome East or Crown Plaza St. Peters... they both offer great rates for this coming week and the Crown Plaza offers free airport shuttle as well as free shuttle to downtown (the hotel is 2 miles from city center)...The Rome East offers free shuttle to the nearest subway station... the rates are: Crown Plaza $148.56 USD and Rome East is $127.89 USD... We are having difficulty finding a nice butinexpensive place to stay in the city center for a family of 4... any suggestions would be most appreciated... Thanks!!!
Adv ice needed... Holiday Inn Express Rome East or Crown Plaza St. Peters???
- 1 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 2 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 3 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 4 Mature and Reliable nanny,housekeeper drivers and privatenurse needed in UK
- 5 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 6 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 7 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 8 London at Xmas
- 9 Backpacking through Europe
- 10 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 11 Emergency apartment/hotel - Frankfurt -Dornstetten-Hallwangen area
- 12 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 13 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 14 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 15 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 16 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 17 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 18 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 19 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 20 ferry to Harwich
- 21 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 22 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 23 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 24 Anyone used this rental agency called Short Time Rental in Paris,
- 25 just want to know