Hi, Wanted to know your opinion on staying at Holiday Inn Express Rome East or Crown Plaza St. Peters... they both offer great rates for this coming week and the Crown Plaza offers free airport shuttle as well as free shuttle to downtown (the hotel is 2 miles from city center)...The Rome East offers free shuttle to the nearest subway station... the rates are: Crown Plaza $148.56 USD and Rome East is $127.89 USD... We are having difficulty finding a nice butinexpensive place to stay in the city center for a family of 4... any suggestions would be most appreciated... Thanks!!!
Adv ice needed... Holiday Inn Express Rome East or Crown Plaza St. Peters???
- 1 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 2 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 3 How should I plan my hiking/boat day trip to Cinque Terre?
- 4 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.
- 5 Paris Ticket t+
- 6 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 7 lake como (italy) or lugano/lucerne (switzerland)?
- 8 Recommendation - Paris apartment for only 3 nights
- 9 Dordogne Canoe Ride - All wet!
- 10 France Itinerary Help
- 11 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 12 Rome apartment
- 13 Getting the best our of Europe
- 14 Need restaurant recommendations for cities in Croatia
- 15 French/Italian Alps
- 16 Mykonos, Greece Ferry Help Please
- 17 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 18 Cross-Pollinate apartments for London? Any experience?
- 19 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 20 Am I too fat too travel?
- 21 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 22 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 23 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 24 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 25 Scotland: Mellerstain House or Floors Castle?