Am interested in both he legal and actual situations for a discreetly shared bottle of wine in the parks and similar public spaces. For example, I recall no issues on the Champs de Mars, but can't remember seeing such consumption in the Tuileries and Luxembourg Gardens. Is this formally prohibited but overlooked in many (or all) locations? Or is it generally allowed but simply uncommon/gauche depending on location? Or is it more complicated and somewhere in between? Thanks.
Adult beverages in Paris public spaces?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 2 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 3 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 4 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 5 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 6 Which Northern Germany international airport?
- 7 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 8 Dresden or Leipzig
- 9 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 10 Why don't the French use shower curtains
- 11 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 12 Eiffel tower tickets
- 13 4-6 weeks
- 14 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 15 Help With Vienna
- 16 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 17 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 18 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 19 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 20 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 21 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 22 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 23 Venice Banning Fodors
- 24 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 25 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11