Am interested in both he legal and actual situations for a discreetly shared bottle of wine in the parks and similar public spaces. For example, I recall no issues on the Champs de Mars, but can't remember seeing such consumption in the Tuileries and Luxembourg Gardens. Is this formally prohibited but overlooked in many (or all) locations? Or is it generally allowed but simply uncommon/gauche depending on location? Or is it more complicated and somewhere in between? Thanks.
Adult beverages in Paris public spaces?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 2 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?
- 3 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 4 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 5 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 6 Venice - boats on canals
- 7 Belated Paris trip report, May 16-24 2014 part 2: the actual trip
- 8 Finalizing our Austria and Switzerland trip - last minute advice?
- 9 There's No Place Like London: Part 2
- 10 Carry On Luggage
- 11 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 12 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 13 France: which maps?
- 14 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 15 luggage suggestions
- 16 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 17 USA to Europe Adapter Plug
- 18 Prado free evenings
- 19 Ireland- Itinerary Planning Late September- 10 days
- 20 Cooking classes in Paris - Cook n' with Class or La Cuisine?
- 21 Santorini and Naxos Food & Activity Recommendations Wanted!
- 22 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 23 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 24 Portugal - Need Itinerary Help
- 25 Paris - city hotel with easy access to Paris Nord Villepinte Expo?