Am interested in both he legal and actual situations for a discreetly shared bottle of wine in the parks and similar public spaces. For example, I recall no issues on the Champs de Mars, but can't remember seeing such consumption in the Tuileries and Luxembourg Gardens. Is this formally prohibited but overlooked in many (or all) locations? Or is it generally allowed but simply uncommon/gauche depending on location? Or is it more complicated and somewhere in between? Thanks.
Adult beverages in Paris public spaces?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 2 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 3 Hotels In Prague in Old Town, Less Quarter, Castle Area or New Town
- 4 One more last question on Bayeux
- 5 Euro Train
- 6 Prague: hotels Golden Well vs Pachtuv Palace? anyone there recently?
- 7 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 8 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 9 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 10 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 11 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 12 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 13 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 14 "The Roman Guy" for tours?
- 15 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 16 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 17 banger rally around europe?
- 18 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 19 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 20 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 21 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 22 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 23 Trip around Spain
- 24 Trieste as a day trip?
- 25 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?