I just read this tip in a magazine article and looked at the website.
www.chezvous.com is, as many know, an agency that offers apartments for rent in Paris (and other locations as well)
If at the bottom of their home page you click on About the Neighborhoods, you will find descriptions of popular areas in Paris, suggested shops and restaurants, etc.
additional source of info on Paris neighborhoods
- 1 Kenmare to Dingle- Where to stop along the way?
- 2 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 3 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 4 Evening in Oslo
- 5 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 6 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 7 Prague Itinerary
- 8 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 9 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 10 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 11 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 12 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 13 Lisbon Hotels w/Charm & Central Location but NOT $$$$$$$
- 14 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 15 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 16 Starting Greece par of our trip, need hotel recommendations.
- 17 How Long For Santorini?
- 18 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 19 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 20 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 21 Germany and Italy
- 22 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 23 Moving to Spain
- 24 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 25 Lucerne where to stay