I have looked for many car rental services in Ireland. With all types of charges, one extra charge that I see is the Super CDW. I understand what (Collision Damage Waiver)CDW will cover me for, but how much more will a Super CDW be helpful for me?
We're a group of 5 traveling for 7 days around Ireland(as much as can be seen in 7 days!). We have contacted a car rental provider in Ireland for the trip. It was a recommendation from a friend.
CDW v/s Super CDW.. anyone?
Additional charges for CDW & Super CDW
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome restaurant suggestions
- 2 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 3 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 4 Italy and Croatia
- 5 Following the Tour de France via Campervan
- 6 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 7 Help with England/Wales tour
- 8 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 9 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 10 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 11 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 12 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 13 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 14 How late is too late for a trip report?
- 15 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 16 Walkers Haute Route, TMB, etc. closed until June 2015
- 17 Where to go in France mid July?
- 18 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 19 Has anyone rented an apartment through Honeymoon in Paris?
- 20 Cruise the River Shannon
- 21 Is Venice really dirty?
- 22 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 23 Ireland or Scotland
- 24 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 25 Italy in October 2015