I have looked for many car rental services in Ireland. With all types of charges, one extra charge that I see is the Super CDW. I understand what (Collision Damage Waiver)CDW will cover me for, but how much more will a Super CDW be helpful for me?
We're a group of 5 traveling for 7 days around Ireland(as much as can be seen in 7 days!). We have contacted a car rental provider in Ireland for the trip. It was a recommendation from a friend.
CDW v/s Super CDW.. anyone?
Additional charges for CDW & Super CDW
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 2 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 3 No points in Paris .....
- 4 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 5 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 6 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 7 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma
- 8 Vantage Deluxe World Travel - Russia
- 9 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 10 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 11 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 12 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 13 best time to book accommodation
- 14 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 15 Stay near Paris
- 16 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 17 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 18 Sicily - not a trip report
- 19 Chip but no PIN
- 20 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 21 Questions for my German friends
- 22 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 23 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 24 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 25 Dining at the Eiffel Tower