I have looked for many car rental services in Ireland. With all types of charges, one extra charge that I see is the Super CDW. I understand what (Collision Damage Waiver)CDW will cover me for, but how much more will a Super CDW be helpful for me?
We're a group of 5 traveling for 7 days around Ireland(as much as can be seen in 7 days!). We have contacted a car rental provider in Ireland for the trip. It was a recommendation from a friend.
CDW v/s Super CDW.. anyone?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris gtg in October?
- 2 Very last minute Swiss train help!
- 3 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 4 Best coastal town within 3 hours of Barcelona (with kids)
- 5 HOTEL IN STOCKHOLM
- 6 Edinburgh in March
- 7 Where do I pass through immigration in the UK
- 8 Departure Tax in UK
- 9 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 10 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 11 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 12 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 13 Seville itinerary critic and advice please
- 14 Costal Spain Vacation Rental House Advice
- 15 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 16 European Championship
- 17 Parking in Italy
- 18 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 19 FAQs
- 20 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 21 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 22 1 week in Malaga
- 23 http://www.toptryloburn.com/ombia-derma-reviews/
- 24 Inside of that plastic area you’ll see lights
- 25 Where to stop between Dijon & the Loire Valley (Chinon)?