I have looked for many car rental services in Ireland. With all types of charges, one extra charge that I see is the Super CDW. I understand what (Collision Damage Waiver)CDW will cover me for, but how much more will a Super CDW be helpful for me?
We're a group of 5 traveling for 7 days around Ireland(as much as can be seen in 7 days!). We have contacted a car rental provider in Ireland for the trip. It was a recommendation from a friend.
CDW v/s Super CDW.. anyone?
Additional charges for CDW & Super CDW
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 Observations About Paris
- 2 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places
- 3 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 4 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 5 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 6 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 7 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 8 Switzerland help...?
- 9 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 10 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 11 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 12 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 13 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 14 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 15 Sicily in a winter
- 16 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 17 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 18 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 19 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 20 Guidebook for Iceland
- 21 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 22 Eastern Europe
- 23 Taormina Sicily
- 24 Scuol, Switzerland
- 25 All Set To Go!!