I have looked for many car rental services in Ireland. With all types of charges, one extra charge that I see is the Super CDW. I understand what (Collision Damage Waiver)CDW will cover me for, but how much more will a Super CDW be helpful for me?
We're a group of 5 traveling for 7 days around Ireland(as much as can be seen in 7 days!). We have contacted a car rental provider in Ireland for the trip. It was a recommendation from a friend.
CDW v/s Super CDW.. anyone?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 2 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 3 Pre-paid International Calling Cards
- 4 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 5 http://isscamreview.com/option-figures/
- 6 Amalfi coast
- 7 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 8 Hike from Muotta Naluns
- 9 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 10 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 11 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 12 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 13 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 14 Beaches in Southern France
- 15 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 16 rental car outskirts of Rome
- 17 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 18 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 19 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 20 French lavender and cottages
- 21 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 22 Rome to Pompeii, luggage goes where?
- 23 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 24 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 25 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?