I have looked for many car rental services in Ireland. With all types of charges, one extra charge that I see is the Super CDW. I understand what (Collision Damage Waiver)CDW will cover me for, but how much more will a Super CDW be helpful for me?
We're a group of 5 traveling for 7 days around Ireland(as much as can be seen in 7 days!). We have contacted a car rental provider in Ireland for the trip. It was a recommendation from a friend.
CDW v/s Super CDW.. anyone?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 2 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 3 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 4 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 5 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 6 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 7 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 8 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 9 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 10 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 11 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 12 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 13 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 14 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 15 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 16 Bruges
- 17 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 18 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 19 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 20 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 21 6 months in Europe itinerary-Countries
- 22 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 23 Planning A trip
- 24 A week in the Occitanie
- 25 Question about Loire Valley châteaux