I have looked for many car rental services in Ireland. With all types of charges, one extra charge that I see is the Super CDW. I understand what (Collision Damage Waiver)CDW will cover me for, but how much more will a Super CDW be helpful for me?
We're a group of 5 traveling for 7 days around Ireland(as much as can be seen in 7 days!). We have contacted a car rental provider in Ireland for the trip. It was a recommendation from a friend.
CDW v/s Super CDW.. anyone?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 2 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 3 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 4 paris and france with my teenage daughter
- 5 Italy in 11 Days
- 6 French election
- 7 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 8 Things to do in Montpellier
- 9 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 10 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 11 Trip to Rome
- 12 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 13 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 14 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 15 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 16 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 17 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 18 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 19 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 20 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 21 3 week trip with children
- 22 dinner jackets
- 23 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 24 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 25 What is a good chip and pin card that works in Europe?