I have looked for many car rental services in Ireland. With all types of charges, one extra charge that I see is the Super CDW. I understand what (Collision Damage Waiver)CDW will cover me for, but how much more will a Super CDW be helpful for me?
We're a group of 5 traveling for 7 days around Ireland(as much as can be seen in 7 days!). We have contacted a car rental provider in Ireland for the trip. It was a recommendation from a friend.
CDW v/s Super CDW.. anyone?
Additional charges for CDW & Super CDW
- 1 Where to rent car in Munich near train station?
- 2 15 days in Europe,
- 3 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 4 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 5 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 6 Planning a holiday
- 7 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 8 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 9 Gogartys, Dublin
- 10 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 11 Europe with young teens
- 12 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 13 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 14 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 15 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 16 Advises for trip to Russia
- 17 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 18 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 19 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 20 Prague - must see
- 21 Sicily 10 days
- 22 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 23 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 24 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 25 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland