I have looked for many car rental services in Ireland. With all types of charges, one extra charge that I see is the Super CDW. I understand what (Collision Damage Waiver)CDW will cover me for, but how much more will a Super CDW be helpful for me?
We're a group of 5 traveling for 7 days around Ireland(as much as can be seen in 7 days!). We have contacted a car rental provider in Ireland for the trip. It was a recommendation from a friend.
CDW v/s Super CDW.. anyone?
Additional charges for CDW & Super CDW
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris in black and white
- 2 Hey Fodor's
- 3 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 4 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 5 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 6 Lagos or Portimao better base to stay
- 7 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 8 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 9 Apartment rental agencies in Barcelona
- 10 Douro cruise in last week of November?
- 11 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 12 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 13 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 14 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 15 Advice please...
- 16 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 17 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 18 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 19 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 20 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 21 Wineries open on Saturdays in October
- 22 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 23 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 24 Globus Tour Highlights of Britain & Ireland
- 25 Restaurants/cafes in Paris still open after 10pm?