I have looked for many car rental services in Ireland. With all types of charges, one extra charge that I see is the Super CDW. I understand what (Collision Damage Waiver)CDW will cover me for, but how much more will a Super CDW be helpful for me?
We're a group of 5 traveling for 7 days around Ireland(as much as can be seen in 7 days!). We have contacted a car rental provider in Ireland for the trip. It was a recommendation from a friend.
CDW v/s Super CDW.. anyone?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 U>>S*A: Te^ch SUPP0RT YAHOO CONTACT 1:8OO:54O:683O Reset Password
- 2 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 3 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 4 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 5 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 6 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 7 My first trip to Crete
- 8 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 9 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 10 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 11 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 12 Airport Transportation
- 13 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 14 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 15 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 16 London is it worth it?
- 17 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 18 London and Normandy
- 19 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 20 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 21 Transfer from Naples Airport to Positano
- 22 free international phone calls
- 23 France Study Abroad
- 24 Lisbon
- 25 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017