I have looked for many car rental services in Ireland. With all types of charges, one extra charge that I see is the Super CDW. I understand what (Collision Damage Waiver)CDW will cover me for, but how much more will a Super CDW be helpful for me?
We're a group of 5 traveling for 7 days around Ireland(as much as can be seen in 7 days!). We have contacted a car rental provider in Ireland for the trip. It was a recommendation from a friend.
CDW v/s Super CDW.. anyone?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 2 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 3 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 4 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 5 Munich itinerary review
- 6 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 7 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 8 Football Tickets - Athens
- 9 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 10 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 11 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 12 Last minute trip to Capri
- 13 3nights in Venice
- 14 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 15 Earthquake near Naples
- 16 Budapest to Kosice
- 17 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 18 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 19 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 20 Paris in November
- 21 My 3 days in Venice
- 22 multi city flights to europe
- 23 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 24 Travel from Kensington, London to Cambridge
- 25 One week in Europe