I have looked for many car rental services in Ireland. With all types of charges, one extra charge that I see is the Super CDW. I understand what (Collision Damage Waiver)CDW will cover me for, but how much more will a Super CDW be helpful for me?
We're a group of 5 traveling for 7 days around Ireland(as much as can be seen in 7 days!). We have contacted a car rental provider in Ireland for the trip. It was a recommendation from a friend.
CDW v/s Super CDW.. anyone?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Places of interest
- 2 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 3 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 4 Switzerland in November?
- 5 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 6 A Month stay in Southern France
- 7 vienna
- 8 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 9 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 10 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 11 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 12 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 13 Ireland travel passport question
- 14 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 15 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 16 Oxford England Accommodations
- 17 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 18 Croatia transportation question.
- 19 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 20 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 21 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 22 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 23 getting to CDG
- 24 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 25 Ireland hotel questions