We are traveling with a group to Amsterdam (3 days) then Cologne (3 days) in late April 2013. Any ideas on the ideal city(s) to add a 5 day trip for only my husband and me?
Add-on cities for an Amsterdam and Cologne trip in April
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 2 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 3 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 4 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 5 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 6 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 7 Question for best Town to base for touring the Amalfi Coast
- 8 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 9 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 10 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 11 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 12 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 13 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 14 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 15 What to wear
- 16 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 17 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 18 Escorted Tours to Europe from UK to Dordogne Valley, France
- 19 Writers Needed for Austria Guidebook
- 20 Last minute Bordeaux restaurant suggestions - for 4/26-4/28
- 21 Little-kid friendly place an hour or so by train from Frankfurt airport
- 22 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 23 London neighborhood suggestions
- 24 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 25 Honeymoon in Sicily