Have prepaid for a villa in Adare Manor for six night stay late March 2014. Reality is setting in that we won't be able to see all originally planned... so would appreciate day trip ideas. Interests are natural beauty and reallly old historical sites. Nothing touristy like Bunratty. We will be in Dublin for 2 nights following the stay in Adare. Thank you! P.S. Hot tips for pubs & great music jams during early hours appreciated.
Adare for six nts... seeking ideas for day trips from this home base.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 2 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 3 London hotel
- 4 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 5 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 6 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 7 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 8 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 9 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 10 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 11 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 12 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 13 Day trip from London to Paris
- 14 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 15 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 16 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 17 Prague - Tram #22
- 18 hotels in Seville
- 19 Train: Bordeaux to San Sebastian
- 20 Three days in Spain
- 21 Location of hotel in Rome
- 22 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?
- 23 Need advice for this
- 24 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 25 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary