Have prepaid for a villa in Adare Manor for six night stay late March 2014. Reality is setting in that we won't be able to see all originally planned... so would appreciate day trip ideas. Interests are natural beauty and reallly old historical sites. Nothing touristy like Bunratty. We will be in Dublin for 2 nights following the stay in Adare. Thank you! P.S. Hot tips for pubs & great music jams during early hours appreciated.
Adare for six nts... seeking ideas for day trips from this home base.
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 2 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 3 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 4 Travel by train or bus
- 5 Sicily 10 days
- 6 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 7 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 8 Advises for trip to Russia
- 9 To Paris and Provence in June
- 10 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 11 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 12 London for Christmas
- 13 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 14 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 15 Medieval Tallinn
- 16 Portugal in September
- 17 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 18 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 19 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 20 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 21 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 22 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 23 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 24 Family European winter holiday
- 25 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested