Have prepaid for a villa in Adare Manor for six night stay late March 2014. Reality is setting in that we won't be able to see all originally planned... so would appreciate day trip ideas. Interests are natural beauty and reallly old historical sites. Nothing touristy like Bunratty. We will be in Dublin for 2 nights following the stay in Adare. Thank you! P.S. Hot tips for pubs & great music jams during early hours appreciated.
Adare for six nts... seeking ideas for day trips from this home base.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 2 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 3 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 4 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 5 Budapest hop on hop off bus tour
- 6 Never To Return
- 7 Amalfi Coast in October
- 8 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 9 Italy Trenitalia Strike
- 10 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 11 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 12 eateries in Puglia
- 13 Rome to Amafi coast
- 14 How much luggage?????
- 15 Is WESTMINSTER & WEST END in London the best parts to stay?
- 16 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 17 Terrorism in Europe
- 18 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 19 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 20 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 21 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 22 Where to stay on Lake Como with Car
- 23 Hotel in Lake Garda or Desenzano del Gard
- 24 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 25 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago