Hi All. I have an adapter with 2 prongs and another I used in Switzerland with 3 prongs. Can either be used in Amsterdam and Copenhagen. If not, what kind do I need. The adapter is for my iphone, laptop, hairdryer, etc. Thanks.
Adapter for the Netherlands and Denmark
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A drive in Europe
- 2 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 3 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 4 London hotel
- 5 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 6 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 7 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 8 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 9 Train Options - Lisbon to Porto
- 10 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 11 Germany-berlin marathon
- 12 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 13 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 14 hotels in Seville
- 15 car rental companies Italy
- 16 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 17 tour guides in rome
- 18 one last portugal car rental question
- 19 Amsterdam hotel advice
- 20 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 21 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 22 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 23 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 24 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 25 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace