I'm planning a trip to Ireland in September this year.
I like outdoor activities: walking, cycling, kayaking...
I know a couple of tour operators (Vagabond, Explore Ireland...) are specialised in guided tours of Ireland including outdoor activities. But I don't know which one to choose...
Have you ever experienced one of their guided tours? If so, which tour operator have you travelled with? Would you recommend it to me?
Thanks for your comments.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 2 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 3 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 4 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 5 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 6 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 7 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 8 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 9 Zurich to Milan trip
- 10 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 11 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 12 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 13 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 14 Spanish Medical Providers
- 15 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 16 San Sebastián
- 17 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?
- 18 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 19 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 20 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 21 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 22 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 23 Planning A trip
- 24 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 25 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP