I'm planning a trip to Ireland in September this year.
I like outdoor activities: walking, cycling, kayaking...
I know a couple of tour operators (Vagabond, Explore Ireland...) are specialised in guided tours of Ireland including outdoor activities. But I don't know which one to choose...
Have you ever experienced one of their guided tours? If so, which tour operator have you travelled with? Would you recommend it to me?
Thanks for your comments.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 2 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 3 Amalfi Coast help
- 4 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 5 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 6 Cetona, Barbarino Val d'elsa or Greve?
- 7 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 8 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 9 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 10 Ireland in April
- 11 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 12 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 13 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 14 A few days outside Rome
- 15 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 16 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 17 CDG airport and connection time
- 18 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 19 Paris Metro
- 20 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 21 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 22 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 23 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 24 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 25 EATING IN LISBON..first visit