I'm planning a trip to Ireland in September this year.
I like outdoor activities: walking, cycling, kayaking...
I know a couple of tour operators (Vagabond, Explore Ireland...) are specialised in guided tours of Ireland including outdoor activities. But I don't know which one to choose...
Have you ever experienced one of their guided tours? If so, which tour operator have you travelled with? Would you recommend it to me?
Thanks for your comments.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 2 http://menintalk.com/peruvian-brew/
- 3 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 4 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 5 Italy bus or train
- 6 Ireland itinerary help please
- 7 May get together in Paris
- 8 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 9 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 10 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 11 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 12 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 13 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 14 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 15 Canal du Midi
- 16 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 17 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 18 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 19 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 20 Perugia
- 21 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 22 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 23 Praiano
- 24 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 25 Self drive tour companies