We've lightly touched on this topic before, but now I need more in depth info. We will be in Edinburgh in August and have already purchased our tickets for the Military Tatoo thanks to earlier conversations. Now I'm wondering about other activities that I might want to buy tickets for ahead of time. I don't know too much about the different things offered, but it is my understanding that there are plays, ballets, musical events etc. Where would I find out what is being offered and does anyone have specific suggestions based on prior visits? Appreciate any and all imput. Thanks!
Activities during Festival Month in Edinburgh
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Logistics for Rental Car in Spain
- 2 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 3 Pousadas
- 4 ireland
- 5 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?
- 6 Grandhotel Giessbach in Switzerland
- 7 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 8 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 9 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 10 Some Ireland enjoyment tips
- 11 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 12 Any other tour/sightseeing sites, besides Viator???
- 13 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 14 Traveling with 6 in the Netherlands & Friesland - car or train?
- 15 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 16 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 17 Budget for 10 weeks in Europe
- 18 closest German city to Enschede/Twente
- 19 Getting Around Greece
- 20 Hotels at Lake Garda
- 21 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 22 Scotland
- 23 Thoughts on Greece Itinerary for September
- 24 Change in Travel
- 25 Public Transportation from Athens Airport to Piraeus