We've lightly touched on this topic before, but now I need more in depth info. We will be in Edinburgh in August and have already purchased our tickets for the Military Tatoo thanks to earlier conversations. Now I'm wondering about other activities that I might want to buy tickets for ahead of time. I don't know too much about the different things offered, but it is my understanding that there are plays, ballets, musical events etc. Where would I find out what is being offered and does anyone have specific suggestions based on prior visits? Appreciate any and all imput. Thanks!
Activities during Festival Month in Edinburgh
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 2 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 3 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 4 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 5 Question for best Town to base for touring the Amalfi Coast
- 6 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 7 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 8 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 9 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 10 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 11 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 12 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 13 What to wear
- 14 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 15 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 16 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 17 Escorted Tours to Europe from UK to Dordogne Valley, France
- 18 Writers Needed for Austria Guidebook
- 19 Last minute Bordeaux restaurant suggestions - for 4/26-4/28
- 20 Little-kid friendly place an hour or so by train from Frankfurt airport
- 21 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 22 London neighborhood suggestions
- 23 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 24 Honeymoon in Sicily
- 25 Monet in Normandy