We've lightly touched on this topic before, but now I need more in depth info. We will be in Edinburgh in August and have already purchased our tickets for the Military Tatoo thanks to earlier conversations. Now I'm wondering about other activities that I might want to buy tickets for ahead of time. I don't know too much about the different things offered, but it is my understanding that there are plays, ballets, musical events etc. Where would I find out what is being offered and does anyone have specific suggestions based on prior visits? Appreciate any and all imput. Thanks!
Activities during Festival Month in Edinburgh
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tour Company in Russia
- 2 Purse week?
- 3 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 4 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 5 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 6 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 7 New !travel handbags, an update please!
- 8 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 9 Best St. Petersburg day trips? Need your advice!
- 10 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 11 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 12 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 13 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 14 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 15 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 16 Traveling to Bordeaux
- 17 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 18 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 19 Beach along The Seine in Paris
- 20 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 21 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 22 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 23 St Christophers Paris
- 24 Fashion week Sept 23-Oct 1....our dates for Paris Sept 22-28
- 25 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law