We've lightly touched on this topic before, but now I need more in depth info. We will be in Edinburgh in August and have already purchased our tickets for the Military Tatoo thanks to earlier conversations. Now I'm wondering about other activities that I might want to buy tickets for ahead of time. I don't know too much about the different things offered, but it is my understanding that there are plays, ballets, musical events etc. Where would I find out what is being offered and does anyone have specific suggestions based on prior visits? Appreciate any and all imput. Thanks!
Activities during Festival Month in Edinburgh
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 2 Wineries near Amalfi Coast?
- 3 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 4 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 5 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 6 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 7 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 8 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 9 Three ferries to Mull
- 10 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 11 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 12 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 13 Airport ATMs
- 14 American Express
- 15 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 16 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 17 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 18 MY OWN physique are not That attractive
- 19 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 20 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 21 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 22 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 23 Which european city?
- 24 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 25 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre