We've lightly touched on this topic before, but now I need more in depth info. We will be in Edinburgh in August and have already purchased our tickets for the Military Tatoo thanks to earlier conversations. Now I'm wondering about other activities that I might want to buy tickets for ahead of time. I don't know too much about the different things offered, but it is my understanding that there are plays, ballets, musical events etc. Where would I find out what is being offered and does anyone have specific suggestions based on prior visits? Appreciate any and all imput. Thanks!
Activities during Festival Month in Edinburgh
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 2 Split to Venice. Help!
- 3 Switzerland - Trip for 8 days with 2 kids (5&3)
- 4 Dublin Hotel Choice
- 5 London & Cotswolds Hotels
- 6 Best way to get to Italy from Greece of vice versa
- 7 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 8 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 9 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 10 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 11 best way to get to Italy from Greece
- 12 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 13 Tasting Cellars in Beaune
- 14 SIM cards in Italy,Germany, Austria, & Czech Republic
- 15 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 16 Top 5 choices from London
- 17 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 18 Day on the Rhine
- 19 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 20 Train from Milano Malpensa DIRECTLY to Bologna Centrale?
- 21 Europcar (via Kemwel) - rent GPS at pickup?
- 22 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 23 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 24 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 25 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)