We've lightly touched on this topic before, but now I need more in depth info. We will be in Edinburgh in August and have already purchased our tickets for the Military Tatoo thanks to earlier conversations. Now I'm wondering about other activities that I might want to buy tickets for ahead of time. I don't know too much about the different things offered, but it is my understanding that there are plays, ballets, musical events etc. Where would I find out what is being offered and does anyone have specific suggestions based on prior visits? Appreciate any and all imput. Thanks!
Activities during Festival Month in Edinburgh
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 2 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 3 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 4 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 5 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 6 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 7 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 8 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 9 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 10 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 11 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 12 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?
- 13 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 14 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 15 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 16 travel to western Europe from India
- 17 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 18 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 19 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 20 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice, France
- 21 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 22 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 23 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 24 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...
- 25 Barcelona apartment input, please