We've lightly touched on this topic before, but now I need more in depth info. We will be in Edinburgh in August and have already purchased our tickets for the Military Tatoo thanks to earlier conversations. Now I'm wondering about other activities that I might want to buy tickets for ahead of time. I don't know too much about the different things offered, but it is my understanding that there are plays, ballets, musical events etc. Where would I find out what is being offered and does anyone have specific suggestions based on prior visits? Appreciate any and all imput. Thanks!
Activities during Festival Month in Edinburgh
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Health Resort & Medical Spa Panorama Morska Jarosławiec
- 2 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 3 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 4 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 5 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 6 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 7 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 8 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 9 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 10 Advises for trip to Russia
- 11 7 days in Andalucia
- 12 Dillit Language school in Rome?
- 13 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 14 Planning a holiday
- 15 London at Easter
- 16 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 17 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 18 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 19 Traveling within Italy
- 20 To Paris and Provence in June
- 21 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 22 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 23 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 24 Madrid to Sevilla
- 25 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites