We've lightly touched on this topic before, but now I need more in depth info. We will be in Edinburgh in August and have already purchased our tickets for the Military Tatoo thanks to earlier conversations. Now I'm wondering about other activities that I might want to buy tickets for ahead of time. I don't know too much about the different things offered, but it is my understanding that there are plays, ballets, musical events etc. Where would I find out what is being offered and does anyone have specific suggestions based on prior visits? Appreciate any and all imput. Thanks!
Activities during Festival Month in Edinburgh
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 2 Itinerary help
- 3 Germany -Preliminary Planning 2 weeks in Sept/15
- 4 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 5 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 6 Provence or Provence and Dorgogna
- 7 Western Mediterranean Honeymoon Cruise Leaving from Barcelona
- 8 Austria & Bavaria – A week-long winter getaway
- 9 Mother daughter London/Ireland trip
- 10 Grindelwald vs Lauterbrunnen vs Wengen on November
- 11 Things to do in/around Milan
- 12 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 13 Day Trips from Paris
- 14 Ireland's west coast
- 15 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 16 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 17 South of Switzerland
- 18 9 days; 1or 2 home bases for relaxing, sightseeing and nightlife in Italy
- 19 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 20 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 21 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 22 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 23 Home Base in Belgium
- 24 France and Italy 15 nights. Suggestions welcomed.
- 25 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland