We've lightly touched on this topic before, but now I need more in depth info. We will be in Edinburgh in August and have already purchased our tickets for the Military Tatoo thanks to earlier conversations. Now I'm wondering about other activities that I might want to buy tickets for ahead of time. I don't know too much about the different things offered, but it is my understanding that there are plays, ballets, musical events etc. Where would I find out what is being offered and does anyone have specific suggestions based on prior visits? Appreciate any and all imput. Thanks!
Activities during Festival Month in Edinburgh
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trains from Brussels to other Belgian cities/towns
- 2 Spain Student Visa - Schengen re-entry + later arrival
- 3 Is there immigration/customs check between Edinburgh and London?
- 4 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 5 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 6 My poppy arrived today!
- 7 Cycling in Southern France--Flat terraine
- 8 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 9 Madrid night life – nice bars to relax and enjoy music?
- 10 Rail connections from Rotterdam and ease of boarding train with luggage
- 11 Euro Quiz # 82 - Wednesday 4-1-15
- 12 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 13 Train tickets within Italy
- 14 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 15 Southwestern England
- 16 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 17 Is Jungfraujoch worth the trip for a CLAUSTROPHOBIC person?
- 18 Barcelona -which discount tickets? - museums and Gaudi
- 19 11 day Swiss and Italy
- 20 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 21 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 22 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 23 How strict are visiting times at Reina Sofia Museum
- 24 Our first trip to Europe
- 25 Pick my Paris Restaurants