We've lightly touched on this topic before, but now I need more in depth info. We will be in Edinburgh in August and have already purchased our tickets for the Military Tatoo thanks to earlier conversations. Now I'm wondering about other activities that I might want to buy tickets for ahead of time. I don't know too much about the different things offered, but it is my understanding that there are plays, ballets, musical events etc. Where would I find out what is being offered and does anyone have specific suggestions based on prior visits? Appreciate any and all imput. Thanks!
Activities during Festival Month in Edinburgh
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 2 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 3 Italy late Sept to early Oct 2015
- 4 Cooking Classes in Italy?
- 5 Tuscan cooking school
- 6 DVD players in France
- 7 Visit Algarve in mid-April 2015: Yes or No?
- 8 Two European Cities in 8 days (Paris and one more)
- 9 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 10 Munich accommodations
- 11 Golf Tee Operators Required in Lisbon Coast Region
- 12 Trains
- 13 Two days in Dublin
- 14 RER B Schedule on a Sunday Morning
- 15 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 16 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 17 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 18 Malaga to Madrid, then short stay before flight departure
- 19 malaga to madrid train ?
- 20 Italian language classes in Italy
- 21 Italy; cooking schools and lodging
- 22 Italy School Holiday Dates Summer 2013
- 23 Best adult Italian language schools in Italy
- 24 Italian Language course in Florence
- 25 Advice on Turkey Itinerary