We've lightly touched on this topic before, but now I need more in depth info. We will be in Edinburgh in August and have already purchased our tickets for the Military Tatoo thanks to earlier conversations. Now I'm wondering about other activities that I might want to buy tickets for ahead of time. I don't know too much about the different things offered, but it is my understanding that there are plays, ballets, musical events etc. Where would I find out what is being offered and does anyone have specific suggestions based on prior visits? Appreciate any and all imput. Thanks!
Activities during Festival Month in Edinburgh
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for an agriturismo in Val d'Orcia area
- 2 Best place to base in Côte d'Azûr
- 3 Potential trip - Balkans
- 4 Scotland and northern England
- 5 Things to do round Potes, Picos de Europa
- 6 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 7 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 8 Brussels/Bruges and Berlin in April
- 9 Bus Croatia
- 10 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 11 Paris Accomodation, Which District
- 12 Chilling in Iceland (but not yet).
- 13 A guide to Madrid
- 14 April in Madrid
- 15 Euro Travel Quiz # 41 - Food for Thought!
- 16 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 17 Renting an apt.
- 18 Economy Class - Lufthansa or Air France
- 19 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 20 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 21 Using magnetic-strip ATM card to withdraw cash from Eurozone ATM
- 22 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 23 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 24 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 25 Ireland itinerary