We've lightly touched on this topic before, but now I need more in depth info. We will be in Edinburgh in August and have already purchased our tickets for the Military Tatoo thanks to earlier conversations. Now I'm wondering about other activities that I might want to buy tickets for ahead of time. I don't know too much about the different things offered, but it is my understanding that there are plays, ballets, musical events etc. Where would I find out what is being offered and does anyone have specific suggestions based on prior visits? Appreciate any and all imput. Thanks!
Activities during Festival Month in Edinburgh
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Trenitalia Strike
- 2 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 3 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 4 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 5 eateries in Puglia
- 6 Amalfi Coast in October
- 7 Rome to Amafi coast
- 8 How much luggage?????
- 9 Is WESTMINSTER & WEST END in London the best parts to stay?
- 10 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 11 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 12 Terrorism in Europe
- 13 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 14 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 15 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 16 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 17 Where to stay on Lake Como with Car
- 18 Hotel in Lake Garda or Desenzano del Gard
- 19 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 20 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 21 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 22 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 23 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 24 Language Camp ANTALYA
- 25 Catalunya Pyrenees Itinerary