We've lightly touched on this topic before, but now I need more in depth info. We will be in Edinburgh in August and have already purchased our tickets for the Military Tatoo thanks to earlier conversations. Now I'm wondering about other activities that I might want to buy tickets for ahead of time. I don't know too much about the different things offered, but it is my understanding that there are plays, ballets, musical events etc. Where would I find out what is being offered and does anyone have specific suggestions based on prior visits? Appreciate any and all imput. Thanks!
Activities during Festival Month in Edinburgh
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway Advice
- 2 Renfe site
- 3 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 4 Europe in winter
- 5 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 6 Lost SD card 32.0 GB in Europe on June 2013
- 7 Cornwall or Paris?
- 8 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 9 Italy tours
- 10 Two Days in Prague
- 11 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 12 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 13 Giverny in early October?
- 14 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 15 Trip Report, part 1
- 16 Madrid has much less to offer than Barcelona...
- 17 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 18 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 19 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 20 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 21 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 22 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 23 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 24 Budapest Parliament Tickets Online
- 25 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro