I plan on travelling to the UK for about 6 nights to visit London.
I am looking for accommodation just ouside of London central with a "country environment". My budget is more or less 100 to 120 GBP per night. Is that too little?
Also what will travelling in and out of Central London cost me everyday? Is it better to stay in Central London and save on travelling money?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 2 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 3 Trip Report Part 2 - Paris, France May 2016
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 6 Spain in July
- 7 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 8 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 9 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 10 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 11 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 12 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 13 5 Days in Switzerland
- 14 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 15 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 16 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 17 International Flight Question
- 18 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 19 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 20 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 21 We're here!
- 22 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 23 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 24 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 25 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?